Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yo wassup, everyone?

I just watched iron man last weekend. I wasn't blown away, but it was pretty good. I know I should be posting this in the movie thread but that's been overwhelmed with Iron man comments now so I guess this is fine. :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Chemistry is my weak point mr pirate. :]
At the language and biology classes, that's where i truly rule!


Oooh baboysai-chan, spoilers please! :D
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
@Ipy you're on sick leave now or vacation? :blink

@Lil :glomps grats on ur graduation..
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
@Ipy you're on sick leave now or vacation? :blink

@Lil :glomps grats on ur graduation..
sick leave, hermie translated the disease in the 3D thread, cant remember what it was called >_>;;

been awhile az, whats up?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Blai, there's nothing to spoil for that movie, honest. The whole movie was entirely character development.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh ok, might watch it myself then. Anyways, this schoolday was just boring. :( Didn't get anything done, i was just lame and sleepy.. *yawn* Might go to bed tonight.. It would help.....
 

Saturn

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Blai, there's nothing to spoil for that movie, honest. The whole movie was entirely character development.
I had no interest in seeing that movie, but friends keep asking me to go. Now that you say it's entirely character development, I might not mind going so much. The last movie I saw was mostly character development and I enjoyed it! It was um.. Goodfellas. I dunno why it took me 21 years to watch it. Hehe. And the story took place where I grew up! T^T
 

Shiro-kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,744
Reaction score
372
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Blai, there's nothing to spoil for that movie, honest. The whole movie was entirely character development.
They were mostly planning this to be character development than they well get to the full action(sequels), but yeah it had a fewer action scenes than i thought it would :oh
 
Last edited:

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
My thesis finally got accepted!!!!!!!! YAAAY!!!! :jbya :confetti
I'm as good as graduated already from college (phew finally......). The only thing that stands in the way of my graduation is bad grades in the exam(the results are not out yet...) but I have a feeling that that is unlikely to happen... :XD
 

bunshindattebayo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
694
Reaction score
112
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Man,I'm bored so I'm posting in this thread.This week is so peaceful,and yeah I'm kinda lazy but I want to find something that will make my spirit is like on fire
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
My thesis finally got accepted!!!!!!!! YAAAY!!!! :jbya :confetti
I'm as good as graduated already from college (phew finally......). The only thing that stands in the way of my graduation is bad grades in the exam(the results are not out yet...) but I have a feeling that that is unlikely to happen... :XD
Graaaaats!!! :confetti:confetti

:hug
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
My thesis finally got accepted!!!!!!!! YAAAY!!!! :jbya :confetti
I'm as good as graduated already from college (phew finally......). The only thing that stands in the way of my graduation is bad grades in the exam(the results are not out yet...) but I have a feeling that that is unlikely to happen... :XD
Congrats, Epul! Even your exams are done! When is the graduation?

Man,I'm bored so I'm posting in this thread.This week is so peaceful,and yeah I'm kinda lazy but I want to find something that will make my spirit is like on fire
you wanna go somewhere insane? try the FF. :kukuku
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
the FF is true spam :)
 

bunshindattebayo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
694
Reaction score
112
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
What's FF?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Fun forums :)
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Graaaaats!!! :confetti:confetti

:hug
Thanks Blai!! :hi5

Congrats, Epul! Even your exams are done! When is the graduation?
Thanks baboysai! :) My graduation ceremony will be in August. I've started sending my resume to potential employers.... and so far, I have one interview call already... The interview will be on Monday.... I've never been to any job interview before... so I'm very nervous about it....hopefully nothing goes wrong on Monday.... :oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Epul have you seen the TV-show Scrubs?
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Yeah I've seen scrubs. It is a good show. :thumbs
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oooh I wub it! In one way Dr Cox is awesome, and in another way he is such a shithead .:D
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Well, imagine having a boss or a lecturer like Dr Cox... you would lose all your self-esteem... :XD even worse would be Dr. Kelso..... If my lecturer is like him.. I would have jumped off a building or something... :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top