- Joined
- Mar 17, 2008
- Messages
- 480
- Reaction score
- 20
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
blai, dear, you are still considered a kid, well at least in the united states, you are...



Same here. Damn I hated learning a language. It wouldn't have been so bad if I had been good at it xDgood luck with the french exam...
i havent had a french class since i was 14 years old!

French. Much easier to learn, me thinks. Ces't facil, nes't pas? Plus it sounds beautiful. Ces't tres beau!Actually I'm thinking of picking up a 3rd language so that I can apply for the student exchange programme to some of the European countries. So which language do you guys recommend, French or German?![]()

Hmm, I thought french sounds beautiful, never heard German before. Anyone wanna demo for me?French. Much easier to learn, me thinks. Ces't facil, nes't pas? Plus it sounds beautiful. Ces't tres beau!
Or you could learn Portuguese instead![]()
Portuguese eh, but portugal isn't listed as one of the countries for the exchange programme. 
didnt understand anything but i think i nailed it anyway LOL. 
Used to learn German, the only phrase I remember now is Guten Tag, Wilkommen, and Ich bin Haru. 

