Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
so you're currently looking for one now, ippy-san?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
nah not really, im goin to australia for a year on saturday.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Australia? Any particular reason?


And, oh hai, everyone >.> I don't come around here very often anymore, do I? :P
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Australia? Any particular reason?


And, oh hai, everyone >.> I don't come around here very often anymore, do I? :P
at first i thought of working as a chef there but now it's just to do something new.
ah well, it'll be nice to escape sweden just as the winter approaces :amuse
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
escape winter for a year??

at least you've got reserves to just "do something new" for one whole year...

LH! how's school coming along?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Australia for a year?! Sounds fun....it'll be nice to try something new. :3

Eh, and I'm the same as LadyH with the "not coming around here often enough anymore." How's it going, guys? :sweat
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i wonder how drunk ill become on the plane though :D

well, since ill bring my laptop, hopefully i can still be in contact with the bastards at home, laughing at them while they freeze their asses off.. :kukuku
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Since I'm a jetsetter, I know how to hide the alcohol when I go on the plane though :kukuku
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
he just explained it a while back, lelo. ^^
well i guess I missed it, thanks Baby. Is it ok if I call u Baby, cause every time I see ur name I think BabySai:tem

I just quit smoking MaryJane after 9 years and on my way to a new life, most likely one that includes a lot of alcohol. Man I need learn how to stay somber
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
you certainly can.

and that's good to hear. Then obviously you'll be staying out of the DDD thread? :o
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
ill leave it to you to convince the admins to give me a medal Epul :D
-_-; I somehow knew you're gonna say that........
I could try and convince the admin, but it's gonna be a hard and endless battle.......

And, oh hai, everyone >.> I don't come around here very often anymore, do I? :P
Eh, and I'm the same as LadyH with the "not coming around here often enough anymore." How's it going, guys? :sweat
good to see you guys back here!! :jbya


well i guess I missed it, thanks Baby. Is it ok if I call u Baby, cause every time I see ur name I think BabySai:tem
Just don't call her baboy lelo..... I learned that the hard way...... *says someone who has been zapped by baboysai for calling her baboy*:XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
-_-; I somehow knew you're gonna say that........
I could try and convince the admin, but it's gonna be a hard and endless battle.......




good to see you guys back here!! :jbya



Just don't call her baboy lelo..... I learned that the hard way...... *says someone who has been zapped by baboysai for calling her baboy*:XD
it'll just seem conceited if i myself try to convince them to give me a medal and since it was your idea you're the obvious choice for the job. :D
so get to work, regular reports on your progress is mandatory. :amuse
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
This could get extremely interesting!
I'll keep an eye on this thread!!!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
What could get interesting? I have to keep an eye on it too, then. :D

Hullo everybody, how are you guys doing? :D
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
you certainly can.

and that's good to hear. Then obviously you'll be staying out of the DDD thread? :o
If I can stay somber and not drink then yeah but that's easier said than done. :blink Odds are I'll be drinking more than usual now that I'm not mixing it with MaryJane.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Ichi!! I'm even busier than usual... handling 2 jobs and all..

but I think I love this job anyway. ^^
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I'm great. Thanks for asking, Blai.
Ah, no wonder you were so busy then when i.... *wink*
It's great that you found a job that you really love. It makes the workload seems lighter. :D
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Im debating if I should wear my Naruto Shippuuden outfit for Halloween. The only problem is I want to go all out and get the Kyuubi contacts for my eyes and I want to cut my hair and get a hair dresser to make it look just like Narutos and then color it yellow but that would cost some money. Do you guys know of a place to buy contacts that have Kyuubi eyes(which look like a cats but red), if not Ill settle for blue.

Anybody else know what they might wear?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top