Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
halloween eh? not really a big deal here, we i was younger we simply used it as an excuse to being masked and mess with people..

well we messed with people in general on nights and especially weekends, the difference during halloween was that we wore masks really.. :D


googled "ithepirate"

found this

havent bothered finding out what the fuck it is though..

but, well, WTF im not sure i want my name to be associated with whatever it is used for there :p
 
Last edited:

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I saw that link you put up there pirate... if I'm not mistaken, there is a member here named Zwivix..... and the name "PaperYomiko" sounds awfully familiar......

@ichi- Yo ichi, long time no see... :XD I am currently on a mission to convince the MH admins to give pirate a medal.... so how bout it ichi? how bout giving pirate a medal for his loyalty towards MH? :XD If you agree, i'll buy you a dirnk! :beer and maybe a cookie as well... :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
aye zwi was active here a while ago and PY is/was a global here.

and as far as the medal goes, maybe i should put up a poll, like "Should iThePirate get a medal for his loyalty towards MH?" whaddya think? :D
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
oh yeah, Yomiko! now I remember!

About the poll thing, I think it is a good idea! but i'm concerned bout how many people would actually vote..... :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
well... we could threaten people to vote..

or just ask them...

it'd be nice if someone put a link to it in the announcements box at the top :D
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
I havent dressed up for Holloween in 4 years, but I bought this Naruto outfit to wear to Comic Con or Anime conventions here in L.A. and theres a good amount. But I was thinking y not wear it for Halloween
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I don't want to dress up on Holoween evahr.

hahaha ippy, what a search that turned up huh?

when i actually search for "baboysai" the first hit is MH. :P
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
my first hit is thepiratebay :D

i googled "baboysai" and the first hit was this...

i'm going in 12 hours now >_>

a year on the other side of the world <_<
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
:sweatdrop

ahahaha that's my blog.

yo ippy, your poll, you could try that at the FF, since anything goes around there anyway. :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
im in melbourne now, damn im tired and confused, and my body hurts, fucking seats, been sittin in one for 23 hours, gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

the food was shit too...

and i had already seen the movies they offred, well the good ones anyway...
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
@pirate- 23 hours on a plane? :blink no wonder you're pissed..... I've never been on a plane that long

I paid for a PS3 on ebay..... I've been waiting for 5 days now (and counting) for the item to come... the guy said it will arrive in just 3 days and it's now been 5 days...... the guy is not answering my mail either.... damn i feel like I've been ripped off!!!! :cussing I think I'll wait till the end of the week, if the item doesn't come till then, I'm asking a refund from ebay.....
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
howdy folks :amuse hows it going for y'all? remember me? i'm back.... (for like 3 mins >_>; )

so wut'd i miss? :blink and can anyone recommend a good manga to read? i've been going back in forth in the local bookstores and nothing has really caught my eye... (and i can't download anything to this computer)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
@pirate- 23 hours on a plane? :blink no wonder you're pissed..... I've never been on a plane that long

I paid for a PS3 on ebay..... I've been waiting for 5 days now (and counting) for the item to come... the guy said it will arrive in just 3 days and it's now been 5 days...... the guy is not answering my mail either.... damn i feel like I've been ripped off!!!! :cussing I think I'll wait till the end of the week, if the item doesn't come till then, I'm asking a refund from ebay.....
well what bothers me is that i have to sit on a plane for another 23 hours if i wanna go home >_>

ah well, when that time comes ill deal with by drinking.

good luck with the ps3 man.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
23 hours, WTF. Thats ridiculous. Id go crazy just sitting their. Especially without alcohol. Good luck coming back
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
nah there is alcohol but you aint allowed to drink much since they are strict on it, assholes, i mean i thought id be able to chug a bottle of rum but no, since at 37000 feet your body reacts differently to alcohol n what not >_>;;

well ive said ill b ehere for a year but now that i am here i dont know how long ill be staying, might be longer might be less, im gon go with the flow on this one, i dont feel like working, i wanna have fun and shit.

oh, i still havent found a good pub that shows champions league..

aussie rules football is weird too, i mean, its like ordinary football meets rugby meets quidditch :amuse
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hullo, guys.

I just came back from the beach, and I had a wild night as well. 0.o
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
wild night? o_o

wild, how exactly?

So, I was checking online for a job, well, hell there's two jobs that's in high demand here:

Female models between the ages 18 - 35, slim and attractive for amateur photographers and

Female massage therapists (preferably asians) for one-on-one sessions.
And I didn't check a weird site, they had a few ordinary adds as well >_>;;
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ippy, you can check the DDD for that. >.>
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
man you are a worthy temp holder for the title as the mh drunk :rofl
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
good luck with the ps3 man.
I'm still waiting.... :scry

So, I was checking online for a job, well, hell there's two jobs that's in high demand here:

Female models between the ages 18 - 35, slim and attractive for amateur photographers and

Female massage therapists (preferably asians) for one-on-one sessions.
And I didn't check a weird site, they had a few ordinary adds as well >_>;;
You sure you were looking at the right place pirate? :XD

man you are a worthy temp holder for the title as the mh drunk :rofl
I believe you and baboysai would make a fine MH drunk King and Queen :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top