Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Rabb here it is 18 no matter what drink it is iirc. But you can only buy licker from the age of 20
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
^20? Man is there anywhere else wherre the age limit is 21 like here.


YAAA, I hit 1,000 posts for the second time. The last time I was over a 1000 they deleted a bunch of threads that I posted in and about 400 of my posts were gone. But finally I'm back to a 1,000. I dont know why but it feels good:tem.
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
(i got shitfaced and did the craziest stuff imaginable to a 13 year old ya know)
what did you do? :nuts
I started in 7th grade, the year i turned twelve i think? Midsummer or something.
around the same age as me :D
the first time i seriously drank was when i got here :sweatdrop not until i was 21 and legal.
damn you have some major catching up to do, get your ass on a flight to europe asap!

anyways for everything in bars, pubs n clubs in sweden its 18.
to buy anything stronger than 3,5% in a store its 20.

in melbourne its 18 all around and a $6000 dollar penalty if you buy for someone underage n get caught.
YAAA, I hit 1,000 posts for the second time. The last time I was over a 1000 they deleted a bunch of threads that I posted in and about 400 of my posts were gone. But finally I'm back to a 1,000. I dont know why but it feels good:tem.
aww you should've told me, i could have helped you get around 800 to a 1000 posts to your count >_>;;

the staff dont like it though, seem to think of it as spam <_<;;

:smile-big
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
YAAA, I hit 1,000 posts for the second time. The last time I was over a 1000 they deleted a bunch of threads that I posted in and about 400 of my posts were gone. But finally I'm back to a 1,000. I dont know why but it feels good:tem.
:confetti

what did you do? :nuts
There were four of us girls, in my friend's house after school. We had a rumcoke mix, and the bottle of rum (1.5L, i think) was finished in 15 minutes. :blink

You should note that we belonged to a strict catholic school with nuns for teachers and stuff. We got drunk and walked the way home as drunk dads would do and of course we drew attention. We didn't even sound drunk, we sounded high. :shakefist

"I'm flying, I'm flying!"
"screw love!"

and stuff like that on the streets -_-;
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
...So did your parents find out, babi?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
nope. >.> My older sisters did though ahahahaha.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Loll, what happened? Did she like tell you off or something?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Tell me more, tell me more, did you get very far?
uh-uh, uh-uh

*singing*
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Congrats on 1000 posts, Lelo :confetti
Meh, I'll get there soon enough....I'm in no hurry....

Tell me more, tell me more, did you get very far?
uh-uh, uh-uh

*singing*
Been watching Grease, Blai? :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
There were four of us girls, in my friend's house after school. We had a rumcoke mix, and the bottle of rum (1.5L, i think) was finished in 15 minutes. :blink

You should note that we belonged to a strict catholic school with nuns for teachers and stuff. We got drunk and walked the way home as drunk dads would do and of course we drew attention. We didn't even sound drunk, we sounded high. :shakefist

"I'm flying, I'm flying!"
"screw love!"

and stuff like that on the streets -_-;
Sort of what I did, i count two times as my first since they happened in the same week.

monday
me and a friend stole wine, beer, smokes n snus n went up to my attic and had trouble getting down

wednesday
another friend gave me a bottle of wine, which i drank and got pretty smashed.

both occasions were after school around 3pm when i was 11 - 12, only reason i can remember an age at all is cause i know which school i went to at the time and i was in that school when i was 11 - 12. :D
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
9 more posts guys!!!

You got drunk on a bottle of wine, ippy?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
9 more posts guys!!!

You got drunk on a bottle of wine, ippy?
yeah but i was young, actually dont even think i finished it, ah well, i can take a bit more now :amuse
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
It's 9.45pm here..... only a few more hours of Sunday left..... oh how I love sundays...... i hope everyday is a sunday... :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I hate sundays. Mondays are worst but then come sundays! Oh and wednesday also.

Mainly because a Sunday is a dead day and you come to notice all your hw's that you should've done on fri/sat instead of being out with friends.

*sadblai is sad*

Been watching Grease, Blai? :D
oh IF i have! I sang the "summer nights" duet with a girl in my class in 8th grade.
They called me Adam Travolta ever after... and i did NOT enjoy that. Mainly because i didn't know how awesomesauce he rly is :D
 
Last edited:

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sundays are bad, because that's when I do all my homework. :darn And that's also the day where I can't anime-fest for 2hrs... :p

Fridays and Saturdays are the best days though.
 

neobody

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
78
Reaction score
17
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
lol sunday sucks! Most Shopping Malls are crowded >.<
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I hate Sundays because that's when the new ad for the store comes out, so it's always busy that day :/
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Any two people to post under me would get this thread locked >.>

:kukuku


guess you guys didn't survive spamming last night to get it done :o
 
Last edited:

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I didn't expect people to want to lock a thread :p
Might as well help in it too.(damnit, i won't be the one to lock it:amuse)


Saturdays are the best: no rush for studying, partying and having fun and no need to set the alarm for school or work:D
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
oh, if i will be the one to lock this thread,then so be it!!! lets get this done!!! :shakefist



*oh, i thought they wont lock threads anymore....???...* :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top