Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hey ippy. I think I missed it, or did you actually not say anything about melbourne yet? :p

how was it.



AND RABB!! sorry I missed your post! Sheesh, I'd been out drinking the past few days and stuff :sweatdrop How are ya! :nuts
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
melbourne is fine, it bothers me that the people around me is more exited about me being a chef than i myself am.

applied for a job at a sneaker store today, hopefully ill get it since i really dont want to cook, while im here i wanna try different things, to devote the rest of my life to being a chef seems wasteful and depresses me actually. ah well.

the beer is good.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ippy, yeah try different things first. :noworry
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
you know what the worst part is about being here is? its not believe it or not that they dont have snus here, i knew that, but they dont even have my brand of smokes :shakefist
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
aaw i feel for you ippy! It must be horrible not having snus or your brand of smokes while you're in MELBOURNE AND IT'S SNOWING / RAINING AT THE SAME TIME HERE "(?)%#?)

sorry.

hope you have a good time

brb gonna rethink if i really should do my hw's instead of hanging myself... the latter is more appealing atm...
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
IIIIII LOVE
JAMES WOODS:tem​
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
aaw i feel for you ippy! It must be horrible not having snus or your brand of smokes while you're in MELBOURNE AND IT'S SNOWING / RAINING AT THE SAME TIME HERE "(?)%#?)

sorry.

hope you have a good time

brb gonna rethink if i really should do my hw's instead of hanging myself... the latter is more appealing atm...
stop whining and come down here then, make sure you bring tobacco if you do.

fuck more people gotta vote, its still a 100% yes but its 2 votes, i want a 100% yes with like 1000 votes :nuts
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
we weren't allowed anyways, i'll leave it up to you to send a pm to every member asking the question and then counting the votes :D
ofc, wouldnt trust anyone else with it :p
<hr noshade size="1">
so, ive gots a temporary poll here and in my siggeh, it aint as good as havin one on mh but since it aint allowed this'll ave to do :smile-big
Damn, I've been away for too long.... looks like i've missed a lot of things....
Pirate, got the pm you gave me...... too bad we can't make a poll.... and you've got to be kidding, asking me to pm every member? :blink I'll tell you what I'lll do, i'll put a link to your poll in my sig and maybe tell people i meet here to vote!

Epul... why should we give him a medal?
oi, iThePirate, are you indeed that loyal?
I'll tell you why pirate should get a medal, he comes to MH eventhough he is drunk!!! if that is not a reason to give him a medal, i don't know what is... :XD oh and one more thing, he is the King of drunks in MH and baboysai is the queen :XD (that could be another poll :XD)

im gon apply for a job in a sneakerstore tomorrow :wtf

hope i get it :wtf
job at a sneakerstore? you sure you can sell shoes pirate? :confused2
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Damn, I've been away for too long.... looks like i've missed a lot of things....
Pirate, got the pm you gave me...... too bad we can't make a poll.... and you've got to be kidding, asking me to pm every member? :blink I'll tell you what I'lll do, i'll put a link to your poll in my sig and maybe tell people i meet here to vote!

job at a sneakerstore? you sure you can sell shoes pirate? :confused2
maybe tell people?

anyways, we gotta start a campaign, i want more people voting in this poll than people voting for the next president in usa :kukuku

medal = worlddomination! :nuts

and how hard can it be to sell sneakers? you just gotta say "These kicks will get you chicks" :smile-big
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hey ippy. I think I missed it, or did you actually not say anything about melbourne yet? :p

how was it.



AND RABB!! sorry I missed your post! Sheesh, I'd been out drinking the past few days and stuff :sweatdrop How are ya! :nuts
wow someone noticed me :XD

im good, although sadly sober. one of my best friends just got married... and devorced 4 weeks later. i found out another one is lesbian, and a third friend got sepperated from the program and sent to florida so its been a very :s type of week.
how come ur getting drunk so often :blink you never got drunk before. and whos the kid in ur ava? (they look alot like my nephew) but yeah, i've got duty today, and a test tomorrow, so no drinky. but i'll be gettin smashed later this week or weekend. power school is keeping me busy, but it is a lot to learn in only 6 months. so how's everyone here? anyone have any wild holloween parties?
 
Last edited:

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
i got crapfaced on Halloween. I dressed up as Naruto and went to this crazy club thats on the 4th floor of this ridiculous mall in Hollywood. It was sick and there were so many asians, it was nice cuz they new who I was dressed up as. Other than the asians nobody new who the hell I was. My friend was the Joker and everybody kept stopping us to take pics(well mostly with the Joker:(). And thank God for dailylight savings cuz I got to get an extra hour of sleep on saturaday. I woke up and watched the Matrix for like the 100th time
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
heh. i played fable II through my extra hour of sleep. didnt even notice i got one (got a text message two days late, which woke me up early). just suddenly realized my clocks were an hour off from my phone. still, it made the 6 hours of homework i still had to do a little more bearable. i wish i had got shitfaced. i was miserable on Halloween. all my friends ditched me ($70 costume i never even wore!). so i felt like shit, and really needed a drink, but they took over the dive (the closest bar) and turned it into a family friendly fair-like thing. how was i supposed to get drunk? so i got smashed saturday night. i wouldve come on here, but they wouldnt let me threw the Bowman center's doors if i couldnt stand up straight :XD something about "might throw up on the computers" >_>;
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
maybe tell people?

anyways, we gotta start a campaign, i want more people voting in this poll than people voting for the next president in usa :kukuku

medal = worlddomination! :nuts

and how hard can it be to sell sneakers? you just gotta say "These kicks will get you chicks" :smile-big
I'll try my best to promote the poll!
I think it's better if you say, "Buy this, or you'll die in an hour!" :XD

@rabb- Hey rabb good to see you back here! :jbya. If you have time, click on the link below my sig and vote! Please, We really need your vote! :XD
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I'll try my best to promote the poll!
I think it's better if you say, "Buy this, or you'll die in an hour!" :XD
Since they havent called me yet I guess i didnt get the job so ill just find a restaurant around here somewhere and cook.

fuckin bad night yesterday, gotta take it easy when im alone, people are bad, its all fun when theyre bad towards other people but when they turn on me i get pissed, sending the fuckin cops after me... fuckin low..
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
IIIIII LOVE
JAMES WOODS:tem​


the DDD thread is over there...
​

medal = worlddomination! :nuts
world domination is a state of mind. And I'm already in that state :kukuku


wow someone noticed me :XD

im good, although sadly sober. one of my best friends just got married... and devorced 4 weeks later. i found out another one is lesbian, and a third friend got sepperated from the program and sent to florida so its been a very :s type of week.
how come ur getting drunk so often :blink you never got drunk before. and whos the kid in ur ava? (they look alot like my nephew) but yeah, i've got duty today, and a test tomorrow, so no drinky. but i'll be gettin smashed later this week or weekend. power school is keeping me busy, but it is a lot to learn in only 6 months. so how's everyone here? anyone have any wild holloween parties?
woah... hell week huh?

And rabb, I started drinking when I was 15... go figure. :oh

No wild Halloween parties for me. I spent it watching Kungfu panda on the plane to Japan. :p
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
my first taste of alcohol was actually at 13. but after that one time(i got shitfaced and did the craziest stuff imaginable to a 13 year old ya know) I kinda vowed not to drink again, until I was actually old enough to handle it.

So... yeah.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I started in 7th grade, the year i turned twelve i think? Midsummer or something.

Anywho now i hate those who drink at that age and such since it feels like they're way to young. But when i started it was okay lol. Oh well, i'm still underage but i'm capable of getting a "stor stark" (strong beer 50cl i think) to my food at restaurants without needing to show my ID.. They are so strict in Sweden.. uhm..
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
the first time i seriously drank was when i got here :sweatdrop not until i was 21 and legal. ugh. im such a baby compared my friends. they can all drink me under the table. but the first time i get shitfaced was fun. until i couldnt understand wtf was going on on an anime (first time i ever saw code geass i was smashed XD and it was in the middle of the season, too)

wuts the drinking age where y'all are from?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I honestly don't know, rabb. :oh

that's how twisted this country is :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top