- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
hey ippy. I think I missed it, or did you actually not say anything about melbourne yet? 
how was it.
AND RABB!! sorry I missed your post! Sheesh, I'd been out drinking the past few days and stuff
How are ya! 

how was it.
AND RABB!! sorry I missed your post! Sheesh, I'd been out drinking the past few days and stuff
How are ya! 


I'll tell you what I'lll do, i'll put a link to your poll in my sig and maybe tell people i meet here to vote!
oh and one more thing, he is the King of drunks in MH and baboysai is the queen 
2
type of week.
). And thank God for dailylight savings cuz I got to get an extra hour of sleep on saturaday. I woke up and watched the Matrix for like the 100th time
. If you have time, click on the link below my sig and vote! Please, We really need your vote! 