- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Rabb here it is 18 no matter what drink it is iirc. But you can only buy licker from the age of 20
.
what did you do?(i got shitfaced and did the craziest stuff imaginable to a 13 year old ya know)

around the same age as meI started in 7th grade, the year i turned twelve i think? Midsummer or something.

damn you have some major catching up to do, get your ass on a flight to europe asap!the first time i seriously drank was when i got herenot until i was 21 and legal.
aww you should've told me, i could have helped you get around 800 to a 1000 posts to your count >_>;;YAAA, I hit 1,000 posts for the second time. The last time I was over a 1000 they deleted a bunch of threads that I posted in and about 400 of my posts were gone. But finally I'm back to a 1,000. I dont know why but it feels good.

YAAA, I hit 1,000 posts for the second time. The last time I was over a 1000 they deleted a bunch of threads that I posted in and about 400 of my posts were gone. But finally I'm back to a 1,000. I dont know why but it feels good.

There were four of us girls, in my friend's house after school. We had a rumcoke mix, and the bottle of rum (1.5L, i think) was finished in 15 minutes.what did you do?![]()


Been watching Grease, Blai?Tell me more, tell me more, did you get very far?
uh-uh, uh-uh
*singing*

Sort of what I did, i count two times as my first since they happened in the same week.There were four of us girls, in my friend's house after school. We had a rumcoke mix, and the bottle of rum (1.5L, i think) was finished in 15 minutes.![]()
You should note that we belonged to a strict catholic school with nuns for teachers and stuff. We got drunk and walked the way home as drunk dads would do and of course we drew attention. We didn't even sound drunk, we sounded high.![]()
"I'm flying, I'm flying!"
"screw love!"
and stuff like that on the streets![]()

yeah but i was young, actually dont even think i finished it, ah well, i can take a bit more now9 more posts guys!!!
You got drunk on a bottle of wine, ippy?


oh IF i have! I sang the "summer nights" duet with a girl in my class in 8th grade.Been watching Grease, Blai?![]()

And that's also the day where I can't anime-fest for 2hrs... 



)

