Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I hate most reality TV, specifically the ones where they all live in some house together and none of them do shit except fuck random people and argue and start drama >.>
i.e. every season of the real world since the vegas one >.> i used to love the real world until it really went downhill. now, i only see the crazy clips on the soup. <--love this show

meh, i do watch a bit of reality tv, but not that type. i think the only ones i really watch anymore are project runway, top chef, hell's kitchen, and little people, big world. oh yeah, i guess i did get sucked into this past season of survivor as well -_-;
 
Last edited:

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Big tits, Check. Flamboyant homosexual, check. Male stud, check. Nerd, check. Three months of constant trash reality tv, check.

Someone please shoot the person who invented big brother. -_-;
I got what I feel was a taste of that show when I watched the Christmas special of Extras...Good...God! >.<

Btw, question: Off topic but are chavs really dangerous over in the UK? Ive been hearing some saying they are (especially this guy on youtube) and others saying theyre bad but not that bad. Whats the truth of it?
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Most reality TV just sucks in general...and since TV nowadays is full of it, I found out the perfect remedy for it...

...turn off the TV and read a book!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Btw, question: Off topic but are chavs really dangerous over in the UK? Ive been hearing some saying they are (especially this guy on youtube) and others saying theyre bad but not that bad. Whats the truth of it?
Dangerous to me, no. But i guess it depends on the persons definition of danger. There are some people who see a young guy with a hoody and shit themselves. I suppose most "chavs" have ASBO's and the like, but they're not really dangerous. And you have to remember a "chav" is only a sterotype, so you cant generalise all of them by saying they're all dangerous. Kinda like how you cant say all emo's want to kill themselves. =/
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
im not feeling all that well :oh
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
what's up, ippy? :comfort

Me too, btw. -_- I just had a coupla rounds of beer this afternoon, and I had a family dinner to go to so I had to act all straight and proper all night. And you know parents who make their kids perform in front of relatives. Jesus, i was already 21 years old and they still wouldn't cut the crap! And I was drunk! Leave me alone! :yelling I tried my best to stay away from the dance floor. Or else I would have done some wacky dance. That feels great when you do that when you're drunk, btw.
 

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Dangerous to me, no. But i guess it depends on the persons definition of danger. There are some people who see a young guy with a hoody and shit themselves. I suppose most "chavs" have ASBO's and the like, but they're not really dangerous. And you have to remember a "chav" is only a sterotype, so you cant generalise all of them by saying they're all dangerous. Kinda like how you cant say all emo's want to kill themselves. =/
Oh okay. Its just that I kept hearing alot of them sit on benches and bridges, watching ppl and shit and that theyll follow you and rob you or beat the hell out of you for no reason and since Im going to England in the near future I was just kinda worried about that...
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Kinda like how you cant say all emo's want to kill themselves. =/
Stereotypes suck...yes...

And yes, not all emos want to kill themselves...believe me...I kinda consider myself one...
:notrust
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
what's up, ippy? :comfort

Me too, btw. -_- I just had a coupla rounds of beer this afternoon, and I had a family dinner to go to so I had to act all straight and proper all night. And you know parents who make their kids perform in front of relatives. Jesus, i was already 21 years old and they still wouldn't cut the crap! And I was drunk! Leave me alone! :yelling I tried my best to stay away from the dance floor. Or else I would have done some wacky dance. That feels great when you do that when you're drunk, btw.
nah im still sick (over a month now), and i got in a fight n crashed with soem bikes yesterday, and im just overall tired from work, still pulling my 65 to 70 hours a week... :faint

my parents gave up on me actin good infront of relatives when i was like 12.. :D
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:hug Pirate

*hands beer over*
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:hug Pirate

*hands beer over*
:amuse

thanks but no thanks, i have to stay away from beer seriously now, it's sad, i know, but i have to get healthy again. :oh

that reminds me, gotta look for a new job -_-;
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
same here...I need a new job...I don't know how much longer I can take of my current one...

I don't want to be a lifer....
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
You're sick but you're working, ippy? that's harsh :s

and I don't wanna talk about jobs. :scry I am constantly reminded of the bitter realities of life.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
well, i had a great night tonight. that is up until my wallet got stolen :scry

my bag was hanging on the back of my chair at a bar and someone somehow stole my wallet out of it. whoever did it must've been really good since i was with 4 other people and nobody noticed. 2 other girls in the bar got their wallets stolen the same way. luckily there wasn't too much cash in mine (~$50) but the wallet itself is brand-name and worth well over $100. my driver's license and debit card were in there as well as the license required for my job (not a big deal unless i would happen to get audited) and some other random stuff. i've canceled my cards already, but now i'm going to have to get a new license, wait 5-7 business days for a new debit card, and even if i wanted to write a check, i have no identification to be able to do so. this totally sucks! :scry

sorry, i'm just really upset and felt the need to rant :(
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
same here...I need a new job...I don't know how much longer I can take of my current one...

I don't want to be a lifer....
the thing is i have no idea bout what i wanna do and i dont really know anything but how to cook >_>
You're sick but you're working, ippy? that's harsh :s
aye im goin to work now aswell, my patience for this shit is out the window, im constantly pissed off now.. fuck.. im so tired... geh... my arms feel like.. well.. worn out >_>
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
so.... who missed me? :p im back..... XD BOOM BABY! fireman rabb respectfully requesting permission to come aboard! *salutes* XD yes, fireman. not firefighter, not seaman. i got three red stripes, so until i make petty officer, im officailly called a fireman. so i've put out... at least three fires, got IT'd several times 'til i litterly couldnt move, learned to handle lines, march, fold clothes, graduated, went threw battle stations, all that fun stuff; going to six flags with my family today. leave for my 'a' school in SC wensday. i dont really have much computer access right now. this is in the lobby of my mom's hotel. at school, i'm gunna save up for a few weeks and get a nice laptop (they really drill microization (if that's a word) into you in the navy, since you will have so little space out in the fleet) then i'll have free wifi in some areas, and i'll prolly pay to get the 'net in my room. so yeah... dont miss me too bad, guys! :p i'll prolly say something tommorow, cya later!!!
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:hug rabb

Yay! You're back! We've missed you!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
rabb, haven't seen you in a long time =D Glad to hear you're doing well and are still alive xD

igotthgoods: That's terrible D: That's one of my biggest fears, having my wallet stolen. My ipod got stolen a year ago, right out of my purse during school, despite the fact I never leave it anywhere other than right beside me :/ My brother's wallet got stolen at school this year too :/
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
well, i had a great night tonight. that is up until my wallet got stolen :scry
:comfort sorry to hear that, goods-san. Sigh. The world is a cruel place :scry

the thing is i have no idea bout what i wanna do and i dont really know anything but how to cook >_>
so you're not happy with that? Or maybe you just need some diversion, like a hobby or a sport so it won't feel so monotonous, ippy.

so.... who missed me? :p im back.....
Me! Me! :glomp

I actually didn't know until recently that soldiers or army people (or whatever- in your case, fireman :p) could have the luxury to go online until recently when I read from T.H.A.T. anime blog. Because one of the contributors there is an army man.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Gawhhh...we actually have a new hangout thread and i don't even realise it. How's everyone doing? ^^

@ Rabb, you're a fireman now??! :blink
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top