- Joined
- Aug 3, 2006
- Messages
- 4,863
- Reaction score
- 2,841
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
From all the reviews I've seen so far, The Dark Knight is the best adaptation from HQ until now, even better than the spider man movies;
I couldn't expect less from Nolan, Bale and Ledger, they're really great, and with just the trailer, we saw how dark and scared will be this movie, and from IGN review, this movie is a masterpiece who won't be forget so soon!
I couldn't expect less from Nolan, Bale and Ledger, they're really great, and with just the trailer, we saw how dark and scared will be this movie, and from IGN review, this movie is a masterpiece who won't be forget so soon!



it started out that i wanted to grow my hair out again, but then it turned into me being too busy and not able to get into my hairdresser when i'm not busy. ugh, it's a vicious cycle 
coz I had it really long, and I showed them a pic of what I wanted and they said "Are you sure???"