Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
How can a girl hate shopping?? Don't you find that buying cute stuff for your home/apartment is fun?? How bout shoes? and clothes? :wtf
i don't get it either, bb-chan :confused i love me some shopping! i understand the frustrations (like the crowds, or when you try something on and it doesn't look as good as you thought, or the store has every size but yours, etc...) but i really just love the browsing and, of course, getting new stuff. finding a great deal doesn't hurt either :amuse

You don't like shopping Lady H? wow, that's the first time I hear a girl say she doesn't like shopping.... anyone who becomes your boyfriend is a lucky guy indeed... :XD
yeah, but i don't think shopping is an activity for girls to do with their boyfriends. i don't see the point of dragging them along and torturing them. it's much more fun to go with your girlfriends :nod
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
true. I actually hate it when my boyfriend or dad comes along with the shopping, even if they do pay for everything >.> Because they whine too much and pressure you into buying stuff because it's taking too long, etc etc. Men don't have the endurance.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
yeah, but i don't think shopping is an activity for girls to do with their boyfriends. i don't see the point of dragging them along and torturing them. it's much more fun to go with your girlfriends :nod
Yes and no, i would bring him along only if i don't want any of my girlfriends fighting with me over the last piece in that only size :p

Other than that, i would rather go shopping with my girlfriends. At least i know they won't go NUTS when they see you spend lots on a shopping trip, and they totally know what it meant to buy that 'Must have' clothing. Hahaha.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
And finding the right item. I could go for hours to every nook and cranny of the mall just to find that "perfect" item.

but when I'm with my dad he'd say "that's good enough. Buy that one. We've been looking for hours" and you know deep in your heart it's not perfect. You know what I mean?
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Yes baboy! Of course!!! ANd the men just don't get it. To them, a white shirt is a white shirt :p

I wonder are guys ever particular about what they really are wearing?
 

Y-on

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
234
Reaction score
30
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Yes baboy! Of course!!! ANd the men just don't get it. To them, a white shirt is a white shirt :p

I wonder are guys ever particular about what they really are wearing?
I am particular about what I wear. Usually I wear dress shirts a lot though. x333
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Dress shirts? What are they? or do you mean flowery print shirts?
 

Y-on

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
234
Reaction score
30
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
No lol, like a normal long sleeve buttoned shirt. :3 Wait, what's a flowery print shirt? o.o
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Its shirts with big flower patterns on it -very hawaii- looking, beach wear colourful printed shirts.

Do you know that girls wear dress shirts too? or the term used is 'shirt dress' since it's long enough to be worn as a dress. That's why i wondered whether you're referring to what i was thinking earlier :p
 

Y-on

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
234
Reaction score
30
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Its shirts with big flower patterns on it -very hawaii- looking, beach wear colourful printed shirts.

Do you know that girls wear dress shirts too? or the term used is 'shirt dress' since it's long enough to be worn as a dress. That's why i wondered whether you're referring to what i was thinking earlier :p
Lol, girls wear dress shirts a lot wear I am.........they wear shirt dresses also though. :3
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
speaking of shirt dresses, I just saw a woman wearing something soooooooo short today at the mall. I know shirt dresses are "in" and everything. And that maybe she was assuming that what she had on was a shirt dress, but no! What she had on was just a blouse! Barely covered her ass! And guess what, she was like... 40 years old!

*dies*
 

Y-on

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
234
Reaction score
30
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
speaking of shirt dresses, I just saw a woman wearing something soooooooo short today at the mall. I know shirt dresses are "in" and everything. And that maybe she was assuming that what she had on was a shirt dress, but no! What she had on was just a blouse! Barely covered her ass! And guess what, she was like... 40 years old!

*dies*
*Thinks about it*...*Jeopardy song plays*...*Dies from the thought of it*. x3
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ew, babs :x i hate it when people don't dress their age >.>
 

Y-on

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
234
Reaction score
30
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Yankees? Like arisa-chan in furuba? wasn't she cool?
 

Y-on

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
234
Reaction score
30
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Yankees? Like arisa-chan in furuba? wasn't she cool?
I have no idea, I was just trying to randomly changing the subject and I heard the line from my TV so I typed it. xD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
>.> I hate the Yankees (baseball team) >.> Go Braves, even though they've sucked the past few years \o/
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I thought you were talking about the Yankees as a Japanese term. -_-;
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Maybe it's a noob question, but is baseball a difficult sport? I never understood its rules, and everythime I saw some match, I've got a little confused: one person will launch the ball, then, after it, such person will run, right? But after it, what must this person do????
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top