Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Er.... Not really so, cause I haven't seen you act as a romantic that much, Babi-tan. :amuse
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol I remember the username.

Hm, I think I'm beginning to remember.

Mirrors seems to weird but when I saw a show called Manswers on G4 and what you had to do to take out a bullet by yourself....Mirrors looks like a rerun episode of Barney. X3
umm.... not sure we're talking about the same mirrors... im talking about the horror movie, with the girl's jaw being ripped off, people randomly appearing burning to death, etc.

Haha, so true. What are cabbits btw....?

What I really want to try are Pikachus. :oh I would think they'll be pretty tasty.
u never watched tenchi? cabbits are cat/rabbits that sometimes turn into spaceships. i had a girlfirend for a while who was in love with cabbits, so i used to tease her and say that they tasted good when stewed. her reaction can be summed up as: :wtf

soz, bb-chan, but i've yet to see any romanticism from you, as well. just seeing you flirting with stephnee-chan is about as close as i've ever seen. then the story of that one d00d in the car on the first date, and the lack of romanticism there making you leave...

wow, without details that can sound really bad XD
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
u never watched tenchi? cabbits are cat/rabbits that sometimes turn into spaceships. i had a girlfirend for a while who was in love with cabbits, so i used to tease her and say that they tasted good when stewed. her reaction can be summed up as: :wtf
Oooo, sounds cool. By Tenchi, are you referring to Tenchi Muhyo? Or something totally different?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
But... but I'm a fighter for love! what could be more romantic than that? :wtf
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Errr... That's not romantic, you're just fighting for the justice of love. Biggg difference there, sorry.
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:hug bb-chan

There, there...I would fight for love too...

I have gotten so much done in just a five hour period! Kudos for me!!!

*snaps fingers*
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oooo, sounds cool. By Tenchi, are you referring to Tenchi Muhyo? Or something totally different?
tenchi muyo, yup yup :amuse
But... but I'm a fighter for love! what could be more romantic than that? :wtf
i fight for peace and f*** for virginity, is that kinda the same? :blink
:hug bb-chan

There, there...I would fight for love too...

I have gotten so much done in just a five hour period! Kudos for me!!!

*snaps fingers*
*appears* gah! stupid slave necklace thingy.... oh! you rang mistriss?

:p

so wut did you get all done in five hours? :blink
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*appears* gah! stupid slave necklace thingy.... oh! you rang mistriss?

so wut did you get all done in five hours? :blink
Damn slave necklace...I didn't mean to ring you...

Oh yeah...I managed to pack all my things in five hours...and still had time to play a video game!

:hug

F*** for virginity...good one, hun! :amuse
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
they're not the same, rabb-kun! 0.o
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
am i the only one that dun' censor 'fuck'? o_O
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey everyone, how's it going. I'm not sure if anyone knows me here, but I've been here a couple of times and have been almost gone from this place for half a year, but I'm finally going to stick around for a while. So what's new everyone?
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Damn slave necklace...I didn't mean to ring you...

Oh yeah...I managed to pack all my things in five hours...and still had time to play a video game!

:hug

F*** for virginity...good one, hun! :amuse
ty, ty, i live to serve :p :bow
they're not the same, rabb-kun! 0.o
nani? they aren't? how are they different?
am i the only one that dun' censor 'fuck'? o_O
well.... you usually are too drunk to spell it right, anyways... :p

@worm, i remember you too. i never forget a handle XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I remember worm!

And ippy, it's not really required to censor it. Just that you do happen to notice we have some 13 year-old members...
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
baboysai, the same 13 year old will simply look at his siggy and forget every other thing xD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
well.... you usually are too drunk to spell it right, anyways... :p
it 's obvious that you dun frequent the 3D thread, 'fuck' is the only word i can spell when im drunk :D


I remember worm!

And ippy, it's not really required to censor it. Just that you do happen to notice we have some 13 year-old members...
aye true indeed, but, 13 year olds prolly already know 'fuck' and its definition >_>

baboysai, the same 13 year old will simply look at his siggy and forget every other thing xD
my siggeh rules!
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
wouldn't say otherwise iThePirate =o my comment was a compliment, a compliment i say...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
wouldn't say otherwise iThePirate =o my comment was a compliment, a compliment i say...
i took it like a compliment, my response was s'posed to be positive one, maybe i should've added 'yeah!' first :D

but damn, i went through alot to get that siggeh, it took forever to get it approved :XD
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
@_@ i can clearly see why... yes i can :nosebleed see why :lmao

EDITED:
btw, do we still have people interested in making signatures on order? :worrybunny (me has the pic they make the siggy)
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
foxxxer did minealthough he aint online that much anymore, got skills though, i know bax took requests back in the day too..


ohyeah, you should ask one of the siggeh of the week competitors
 
Last edited:

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Don't talk like I've left this place for good, I'm still here when I have the chance, besides it's still vacation for me I wanna enjoy as much time away from the computer as possible :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top