- Joined
- Feb 9, 2007
- Messages
- 6,761
- Reaction score
- 907
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Er.... Not really so, cause I haven't seen you act as a romantic that much, Babi-tan. 


umm.... not sure we're talking about the same mirrors... im talking about the horror movie, with the girl's jaw being ripped off, people randomly appearing burning to death, etc.lol I remember the username.
Hm, I think I'm beginning to remember.
Mirrors seems to weird but when I saw a show called Manswers on G4 and what you had to do to take out a bullet by yourself....Mirrors looks like a rerun episode of Barney. X3
u never watched tenchi? cabbits are cat/rabbits that sometimes turn into spaceships. i had a girlfirend for a while who was in love with cabbits, so i used to tease her and say that they tasted good when stewed. her reaction can be summed up as:Haha, so true. What are cabbits btw....?
What I really want to try are Pikachus.I would think they'll be pretty tasty.

Oooo, sounds cool. By Tenchi, are you referring to Tenchi Muhyo? Or something totally different?u never watched tenchi? cabbits are cat/rabbits that sometimes turn into spaceships. i had a girlfirend for a while who was in love with cabbits, so i used to tease her and say that they tasted good when stewed. her reaction can be summed up as:![]()

bb-chan
tenchi muyo, yup yupOooo, sounds cool. By Tenchi, are you referring to Tenchi Muhyo? Or something totally different?

i fight for peace and f*** for virginity, is that kinda the same?But... but I'm a fighter for love! what could be more romantic than that?![]()

*appears* gah! stupid slave necklace thingy.... oh! you rang mistriss?bb-chan
There, there...I would fight for love too...
I have gotten so much done in just a five hour period! Kudos for me!!!
*snaps fingers*


Damn slave necklace...I didn't mean to ring you...*appears* gah! stupid slave necklace thingy.... oh! you rang mistriss?
so wut did you get all done in five hours?![]()


ty, ty, i live to serveDamn slave necklace...I didn't mean to ring you...
Oh yeah...I managed to pack all my things in five hours...and still had time to play a video game!
F*** for virginity...good one, hun!![]()

nani? they aren't? how are they different?they're not the same, rabb-kun! 0.o
well.... you usually are too drunk to spell it right, anyways...am i the only one that dun' censor 'fuck'? o_O

it 's obvious that you dun frequent the 3D thread, 'fuck' is the only word i can spell when im drunkwell.... you usually are too drunk to spell it right, anyways...![]()

aye true indeed, but, 13 year olds prolly already know 'fuck' and its definition >_>I remember worm!
And ippy, it's not really required to censor it. Just that you do happen to notice we have some 13 year-old members...
my siggeh rules!baboysai, the same 13 year old will simply look at his siggy and forget every other thing xD
i took it like a compliment, my response was s'posed to be positive one, maybe i should've added 'yeah!' firstwouldn't say otherwise iThePirate =o my comment was a compliment, a compliment i say...


see why 
(me has the pic they make the siggy)