Archived - The Hang Out Thread v. 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Heya guys. Welcome to the second edition of the Hang Out thread!

The first one has reached over 100 pages, so I decided it was time to lock it up and give the thread a rest, and start a totally fresh thread!

Basically here you can talk about anything. This is the place to go to if you want to engage in casual conversation and just relax - no need to think too deeply about theories about your favorite mangas here. So what are you guys waitin' for?

Spam away.

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Re: The Hang Out Thread # 2

Oh nooooooooo I want my old thread back :notrust loved it so much! Well okay we were talking about the WII so yeah who except zindyr wants to get one :D?

glasskatana

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yay, for new hangout. (btw gold knight, the link you put in the old thread links to that thread. Endless loop syndrome)

hmmm, anyone want an iNaruto pic done?

Wii is gonna be awesome. PS3 is gonna be more awesome.

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
glasskatana said:
Yay, for new hangout. (btw gold knight, the link you put in the old thread links to that thread. Endless loop syndrome)

hmmm, anyone want an iNaruto pic done?

Wii is gonna be awesome. PS3 is gonna be more awesome.
Oh no not another bash xD I think the WII will be much better in the terms of pure fun...but the ps3 has simply the best game support thats why it will get good again.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Oops, my bad. Thanks glass. Fixed that.

I've also created a new Naruto Hang Out thread over in Naruto Discussion as well - it does have a better sound to it than Naruto Mega Convo. Thanks for inspiring me to do that, guys (based on the convo I read in the last Hang Out thread ;) )

Also, just so if anybody is confused:

Sometimes when a thread gets too long, I've found it difficult to go back and find old posts that I want to see again for some reason. I'm sure for others it may be sometimes troublesome. Who wants to browse through 500 pages of spam? So yeah, for threads such as these, I like to create new ones every now and then, just so we don't have as much to dig through.

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Heh, my idea.

But yeah, PS3 is going to have a decent number of games that will be good, I'm not saying it won't, but I think they made a bad move in making it so damn expensive.

Wii will be cheaper, functional, and have a really great method of playing older games and all sorts of other fun possibilities with their controller adaptation. I'm totally looking forward to Wii for a bunch of the possibilities that I hope they follow through on, and most likely will.

Siedhr

Reaction score
Country
Romania
"wanders sleepily into the thread"
It's 12.43 p.m. and there are clouds in the sky obscuring the sun. That means that it's the first time this week the air is actually breathable at this time of day. Maybe it will even rain.

Hello everyone.

"wanders away again"

zindryr

誰も知らない
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Har, it's 5am and I just finished translated a damn Vagabond chapter. I should probably go to sleep.

Siedhr

Reaction score
Country
Romania
"sleeping in the corner"
Yeah, zindryr, sleep tight and thank you for everything.

zindryr

誰も知らない
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'm still slacking on my HG translations, I need to translate at least eight more episodes total, and that's like two more hours or so of footage.

Siedhr

Reaction score
Country
Romania
zindryr said:
I'm still slacking on my HG translations, I need to translate at least eight more episodes total, and that's like two more hours or so of footage.
You'll have it done, I'm sure. Myself, I need to get ready the volume for release.

By the way, don't you just hate it when you go to bed hammered only to suddenly wake up hammered six hours later for no good reason and be unable to got to sleep? For me it is actually a good thing, because I need to get my biorhythm back on track. I'll be dead for the count at night which is good.

What time is it where you people at? It's 1:13 pm here.

zindryr

誰も知らない
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
5:20 now.

Oh, and best way to get a biorhythm back is to take a few days depending on your constitution, and just stay up as long as you physically can. Then sleep, and stay up for as long as you physically can again until you're in the right sleeping pattern. That's What I do before school starts anyway.

Siedhr

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Oh, and best way to get a biorhythm back is to take a few days depending on your constitution, and just stay up as long as you physically can. Then sleep, and stay up for as long as you physically can again until you're in the right sleeping pattern. That's What I do before school starts anyway.
That's what I've been doing all week. It wasn't working so I adopted another attitude. Like actually working myself tired during the day and sleeping throughout the night. I'll let you know if it works out.

zindryr

誰も知らない
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well, work yourself into releasing volume 22! Heh. Got a few friends waiting for it to get released.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Had trouble sleeping myself, which is no good as I have some stuff I have to do today >.<

It's 6:39 am here. I don't really have to do anything until 3pm, so I still have time. But, erk. >.>

Siedhr

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Well, work yourself into releasing volume 22!
That's a bit out of my hands for the moment. I need to wait for Neo to wake up to tie up some loose ends. I already did what I was supposed to do. It should be released by the time you wake up. 10 hours at the most.

It's 6:39 am here. I don't really have to do anything until 3pm, so I still have time. But, erk.
"hands GK some camomille tea" Maybe it will help you sleep.

zindryr

誰も知らない
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I figured as much anyway, but I'm not too concerned since I know it will be released relatively soon. I still have stuff to translate to try and keep ahead of the Edited Mangas. I hate being the bottleneck, heh.

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Oh weee...!
A new hangout thread eh?
Fun! Fun! Fun!

Siedhr

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Morning', aDaMz, (sorta)

What time is it where you're at?

I figured as much anyway, but I'm not too concerned since I know it will be released relatively soon. I still have stuff to translate to try and keep ahead of the Edited Mangas. I hate being the bottleneck, heh.
That's music to my ears. Especially since now we have plenty of typesetters to deal with the workload. Muahahaha.

zindryr

誰も知らない
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
That's what always happens, pressure the translator! I pffft at you and your load of typesetters! They can not defeat me! I am already invincible! Etc, etc.

That and I'm already ahead, so hah. (Which means I'd need to translate like two tomorrow to stay ahead... We'll see.)

Edit: Come to think of it that leaves little time for my Naruto Zombies fanfic. Blast! I need to write that, it will be the greatest literary achievement man has seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.