Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
from the idiot kind of friend that you have them to show of :D just kidding
he is just a little slow, i can't blame him, he didn't know i was hurt. but he also could have just spoken to me :scry
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
dude.. u should be more careful urself.. wear one of those thing.. umm arm-sling? and quit moving around ur shoulder too. otherwise it will take some time to heal the wound. and for ur friends hittin ur shoulder.. make a sign. Dont Tap On This Shoulder Or U Treat Me To A Pizza. *drools*
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
ILUVATAR said:
from the idiot kind of friend that you have them to show of :D just kidding
he is just a little slow, i can't blame him, he didn't know i was hurt. but he also could have just spoken to me :scry
That's just the kind of answer I was expecting. I wish you to heal soon and don't abuse you shoulder until it's okay.
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
Man, what happened today? Got me woried!!! Glad to see this place up and running!! :p
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Just some server problems, I believe. ^^ Hopefully they are resolved soon. Nothing to worry about, I'm sure. MH will always be here *knock on wood*
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
LadyHatake said:
Just some server problems, I believe. ^^ Hopefully they are resolved soon. Nothing to worry about, I'm sure. MH will always be here *knock on wood*
I sure hope so!!! :p

Look's like everyone's hangin' out on that damn IRC channel!!! :noworry

Ah, well that OK!!! :smile-big

Bye for today...
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
do you hate IRC yeste???
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
ILUVATAR said:
do you hate IRC yeste???
No,not really!!! I just haven't used it...

But, I guess I'll just gonna have to...
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
IRC is lot's of fun ^^ It's very loose and sometimes random. Alot of of MH members are on throughout the day. I love it ^^ took me awhile to install it (mostly because i suck with technology) but by following Tamerlane's IRC guide I was fine.
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I've only been to #mangahelpers twice: yesterday and today. Convos were random when I logged in. Right now, people just kept changing their nicks.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Yeah, IRC is kinda hard at first, but when you get used to it. WOO hoo!!! :grin
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I need to get on of this IRC thing. Looks like a whole lotta fun...
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
I tried it out 2 years ago without any guide, it took me like 4 months to be able to do surf through it. XD
Man and his ego... Why couldn't I let it go and dl a FAQ?
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
rykarreolacr said:
I tried it out 2 years ago without any guide, it took me like 4 months to be able to do surf through it. XD
Man and his ego... Why couldn't I let it go and dl a FAQ?
I just used a guide, but I even don't understand most od what they do or say in the channels.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Yeah, it is kinda complicated, took a century to me to learn how to use triggers and download something.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
rykarreolacr said:
Yeah, it is kinda complicated, took a century to me to learn how to use triggers and download something.
No, I started using Irc when Null started to distrubute One Piece only on Irc, so I checked their site, got a guide, read it, do the steps and started downloading in a couple of hours, probably less. I don't understand most of what people says in the channels, often for a noob it seems very confusing, or at least it is in this way for me.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Ok, so where can i download the faq? I'm so clueless on IRC.
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
me too \o_ i know some things cause i use it a lot for downloading, i can give some good advise about it
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
i doubt that i will use irc for downloading, since i usually do it on direct or torrent. never tried downloading from irc before.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top