- Joined
- Mar 9, 2006
- Messages
- 532
- Reaction score
- 50
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
are you kidding me, i got scared that the site was down for good, it fell about three times O_O
Me too, the second time it went down I went to sleep, hoping night would solve problems. I was right, more or less.ILUVATAR said:are you kidding me, i got scared that the site was down for good, it fell about three times O_O

In which case if that ever happens, we'll know it if he hasn't been in touch a long time, and will do something about it.
Thats good to know, I don't want my beloved MH taken away from me! Lol.. xDGold Knight said:We have a very good server guy, one of the best.
MH is very enjoable, so many were worried.ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:Wow, looks like there're plenty of server downtime victims in here. I thought I got ban for trying to plot LadyHatake's (failed) kidnapping.
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:Wow, looks like there're plenty of server downtime victims in here. I thought I got ban for trying to plot LadyHatake's (failed) kidnapping.




damn, I GOT STABBED
on my left shoulder, it hurts like hell when i move my arm

, go check the story thread to see what happened 
Where is the story thread? In the Fun Forum?ILUVATAR said:i'm alright, go check the story thread to see what happened
i survived that so i can survive anything XP
I'm glad your okay. When I read "I got stabbed" it scared the hell out of me!ILUVATAR said:i'm alright, go check the story thread to see what happened
i survived that so i can survive anything XP
Lucky THEM that you were interested in peace and declined the opportunity to seriously kick some well-deserving asses as I know you are well capable of, my friend.ILUVATAR said:kyaaaaaah
yesterady night i got attacked by two drag-dealers on my way home
i think i'll put it in the story threaddamn, I GOT STABBED
on my left shoulder, it hurts like hell when i move my arm
i survived though so i have to be greatfull. they won't be doing anything bad near my neighborhood anymore![]()
![]()
![]()

you know the feeling? i never knew there where drug-dealers near herewhat are you talking about? i have the Kyuubi inside of me, even my doctor agreedGold Knight said:Sorry for your injury, hope it heals speedily. =/
(it's the previour story i said about an injury i had)
