Congrats, zindryr! We Vagabond fans bow to you!
ibra87 said:
Nice art GK. Just a question. You graduated from an art college (or something like that), right? Can you tell us if you have actually learned most of this from there or if you were also good before? I am a bit curios, ya know >_>
I think art history classes actually helped me more than the fine arts classes I took - mainly for inspiration. =/ Although I have to admit I needed the practice drawing women in particular.
But I have to say that if I had it all over to do, I would have gone for graphic arts instead, because that would have been more my thing - it would have included more illustration instead of painting, pastel drawing, and all that. And I still would have had to take life drawing classes, so I would have gotten the practice I mentioned. But it's too late now.
To be honest I feel I finally improved my drawing skills last summer, after college was all over, because I did so much stuff for people online ( I also have a gallery at eqfanart.com too. )