Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gold Knight said:
Yeah, but Hiko wasn't using the secret himself as a counterattack at the time, because he wanted to test Kenshin with the Nine Dragons.
No no, I was saying Enishi may have been capable of beating Battosusai. Hiko owns all, he's basically invincible. And he has a sick..ening body. Seriously, it looks cool in a manga, but that is a RIDICULOUS amount of muscle.
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
*loads up Seven Samurai (the Akira Kurosawa movie) into the DVD player*

Time to watch something awesome.
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
zindryr said:
*loads up Seven Samurai (the Akira Kurosawa movie) into the DVD player*

Time to watch something awesome.
heh, yeah, I love that movie. And I just re-read 2 volumes of Kenshin.
Gold Knight said:
Ah, I see what you mean, GK junior.
Lol, GK junior. Now I get to add that to the list of things people have called me. :D (Does this mean I am under your wing sensei... :blink.):p
Gold Knight said:
Speaking of Enishi, if anybody's interested in a little drawing of him I did awhile ago, ya can check it out here - http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs9/i/2006/012/7/5/Enishi_by_Firu_Kun.jpg

And whoa, DA changed its look. Interesting.
I am apparently forbidden from seeing that pic. :(
Nvm, suddenly I'm allowed to see it. That's pretty good, (I wish I could draw).
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
LadyHatake said:
^^ About how much are Euros in relation to USD? They're not too much different, right? I know the exact ratio fluctuates quite a bit. But if 100 euros is about how much I think it is, that seems like it was a good deal *as long as the scanner/printer were at least okay quality*
But I didn’t have any more money…

Gold Knight said:
Speaking of Enishi, if anybody's interested in a little drawing of him I did awhile ago, ya can check it out here - http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs9/i/2006/012/7/5/Enishi_by_Firu_Kun.jpg

And whoa, DA changed its look. Interesting.
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-----> You don't have permission to access the page at http://10.0.0.80/fs9/i/2006/012/7/5/Enishi_by_Firu_Kun.jpg.

Why, Why :s :s :s


EDIT: I oppened it from IE???? Man, that's great...Is there a place where we can see more???On the internet?
Why Opera??? Why??? I hate IE!!!
:ffwub --Ok now just imagine little O instead of ff!!!
_________________________________________________
FullMember One, Haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! I've made it to 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:pwned O0 :guns :box :clap :clap :clap :beer :Haha :woot :thumbs :party :party :turtle :occa
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
My DA's at http://firu-kun.deviantart.com/ :) I have some stuff in my Scraps folder too.

Enjoy - I haven't drawn anything in quite a bit though, and I'm not exactly sure when I'll be getting new stuff on it either, 'cause my scanner is currently disconnected at the moment.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Gold Knight said:
My DA's at http://firu-kun.deviantart.com/ :) I have some stuff in my Scraps folder too.

Enjoy - I haven't drawn anything in quite a bit though, and I'm not exactly sure when I'll be getting new stuff on it either, 'cause my scanner is currently disconnected at the moment.
I love your DA page it just needs a bit more love xD but the time... =(
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
Gold Knight said:
My DA's at http://firu-kun.deviantart.com/ :) I have some stuff in my Scraps folder too.

Enjoy - I haven't drawn anything in quite a bit though, and I'm not exactly sure when I'll be getting new stuff on it either, 'cause my scanner is currently disconnected at the moment.
I like it a looooooooooot!!! Nice work man!!!! And I can tell that you didn’t draw with a mouse!!! :p

Thanks!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sheesh...You guys sure posted alot since I logged off last night...
Gk, I love your artwork ^^
On my DA account, I have amlost nothing XD
it's pretty much just pictures of random abstract colors XD

Does anyone else not like the new layout of DA? I like the old one better, I think.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh really? I really love the new one... =)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Maybe it's just because I was so used to the other one. :/
Now I have to find all of the buttons and stuff XD
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I also like DA's old layout. Why must it be changed? :blink Needs... get...ting... used to.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I am not too often and the old style was nice too but it doenst make that big change...you have now more prev thumbs when you look at a profile which is nice...also the direct zoom if i click on images is nice too...DA just needs much faster speed in my opinnion.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Nice art GK. Just a question. You graduated from an art college (or something like that), right? Can you tell us if you have actually learned most of this from there or if you were also good before? I am a bit curios, ya know >_>
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
ibra87 said:
Nice art GK. Just a question. You graduated from an art college (or something like that), right? Can you tell us if you have actually learned most of this from there or if you were also good before? I am a bit curios, ya know >_>
Having doubts in the educational system??? That’s reasonable… :p
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
yeste said:
Having doubts in the educational system??? That’s reasonable… :p
Very reasonable, indeed. But only if this isn't an excuse by students :eyeroll
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Rampage said:
Glasskatana, Gin, my brothers of darkness. If we capture her, we undoubtedly will capture the hearts and minds of the MH community, including GoldKnight and Hermie. With them under our control, we can dominate the site!

I already have a few men on the inside :kukuku

Boffen, Jabbs, the time to strike is near...kukuku
Looks like they made us Rampage. If you read carefully, at the first
person to discover our plan was ryka. So, looks like we need to think of something else.[br]Posted on: August 10, 2006, 08:06:08 PM_________________________________________________
rykarreolacr said:
Be careful LadyHatake!!! Ichimaru left a secret message to Rampage.
Well, i guess the plan was too dumb anyway.
Everyone can see through it easily.
After all, such stupid way of conveying messange will be easily found by most everyone here.
Rampage and i almost succeeded in luring our target.
Excellent work, ryka!
Such great observation you made!
To think that a purple font almost fooled the target.
I guess it's back to reading evil plan for dummies again :D
Ladyhatake, sorry for my bad conduct.
Let me promise you that it will never happen again
Gold knight could have me kill with his menacing sword.
On to another topics.
Only twenty four hrs since i logged off and there are so many replies!
Don't you think it's great that so many member posted here?
Tomorrow might result in more post here.
Overall, i just love to see a lively thread like this new hang out thread.
Good morning everyone! (it's morning here now)
Ok, better get to work now. see you guys!
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Nice confession. Sadly, tough...you know too much. Say hello to my little friend >.< :guns :laser

Alright Luckas, let's get the hell outta here before the cops come!
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Rampage said:
Nice confession. Sadly, tough...you know too much. Say hello to my little friend >.< :guns :laser

Alright Luckas, let's get the hell outta here before the cops come!
I've prepared a get-away car. Let's go. My chimp is driving.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Guys, really you should learn to do things stealthly and not in a way so flashy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top