Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
Drawing or to be more precise trying to draw with a mouse can cause serious brain damage!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been trying to draw something, and here’s what I can say about this… It’s too damn hard. It takes me like about an hour just for the sketch, and it pisses me of!!! I have a feeling like I’m trying to write down telephone number on a match box with a tennis racket!!!!!!!!

Man, I should have bought a scanner…Or one of those pencil things that I’ve seen some artists have… Anyone have any experience with those… Do they work??? Cost???
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
rykarreolacr said:
Take a close look at the first post of this page.
*hits self on head* How could I have missed that?

No more cookies for you, Ichimaru!

yeste said:
Man, I should have bought a scanner…Or one of those pencil things that I’ve seen some artists have… Anyone have any experience with those… Do they work??? Cost???
Scanners are good, but you still have to use a mouse to clean and color and such. I'd go with a Wacom Tablet. It's an electronic screen you hook up to the comp and it can come with a 'pen' that you use to draw on the screen, and what you draw comes up on the comp. Much easier. They come in various sizes and prices, too.

http://www.wacom.com/
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Of course, I would never kindap you LadyHatake.

:kukukuAt least, not before I kidnap Gold Knight :kukuku
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
rykarreolacr said:
Take a close look at the first post of this page.
Ahhh, the lengths these evil geniuses will go in their evil doings!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
glasskatana said:
:kukukuAt least, not before I kidnap Gold Knight :kukuku
Alright, now that you;ve informed me of your plans for GK, I will have to take you down!
:wussfight
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
LadyHatake said:
Scanners are good, but you still have to use a mouse to clean and color and such. I'd go with a Wacom Tablet. It's an electronic screen you hook up to the comp and it can come with a 'pen' that you use to draw on the screen, and what you draw comes up on the comp. Much easier. They come in various sizes and prices, too.

http://www.wacom.com/

Thanks LH!!!!! I’ll look into this…

Here’s a part of the conversation between me and a computer dealer from about a year ago...

Her: You know, for about 60 or so euros, we can throw in a nice printer!
Me: *to myself* yeah, nice my a**!!!!!!!!!
Her: And for about a 100 more you can get a better printer and a scanner too!!! And a free mouse!
Me: *again to myself* stupid f***in’ salesman blood sucking sacuba, a thousand I just spend isn’t enough,ha?!!!!!!!!
Me: *to her* If I had more money, I’d bay more RAM!!! So that I can rule the world!!!

Me: *leaving the shop angry, to myself again* Like I’m EVER going to need a scanner…
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yeste said:
Thanks LH!!!!! I’ll look into this…

Here’s a part of the conversation between me and a computer dealer from about a year ago...

Him: You know, for about 60 or so euros, we can throw in a nice printer!
Me: *to myself* yeah, nice my a**!!!!!!!!!
Him: And for about a 100 more you can get a better printer and a scanner too!!! And a free mouse!
Me: *again to myself* stupid f***in’ salesman blood sucking sacuba, a thousand I just spend isn’t enough,ha?!!!!!!!!
Me: *to her* If I had more money, I’d bay more RAM!!! So that I can rule the world!!!

Me: *leaving the shop angry, to myself again* Like I’m EVER going to need a scanner…
^^ About how much are Euros in relation to USD? They're not too much different, right? I know the exact ratio fluctuates quite a bit. But if 100 euros is about how much I think it is, that seems like it was a good deal *as long as the scanner/printer were at least okay quality*
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Good luck with kidnapping me. *Holds up sword menacingly* :p
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gold Knight said:
Good luck with kidnapping me. *Holds up sword menacingly* :p
Let's go Gold Knight. Your Antigue Knight sword's sword made of Gold (god that must be heavy) vs. my Glass Katana, (bullet-proof and virtually invisible...and easily breakable) BRING IT ON! :p

*Screams Watojutsu as loud as possible*

LadyHatake said:
Alright, now that you;ve informed me of your plans for GK, I will have to take you down!
:wussfight
I see how it is. So it's a duel you want. Well, you should know that much like Vash, I would much rather partake in LOVE AND PEACE!! :vash
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
What's with plans of kidnapping staffers? I WON'T ALLOW IT! :box

Hello to everyone :smile-big
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
LadyHatake said:
@Rampage:
Yeah, Rampage. How could you even think of kidnapping me? (again)
XD
Glasskatana, Gin, my brothers of darkness. If we capture her, we undoubtedly will capture the hearts and minds of the MH community, including GoldKnight and Hermie. With them under our control, we can dominate the site!

I already have a few men on the inside :kukuku

Boffen, Jabbs, the time to strike is near...kukuku
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Rampage said:
Glasskatana, Gin, my brothers of darkness. If we capture her, we undoubtedly will capture the hearts and minds of the MH community, including GoldKnight and Hermie. With them under our control, we can dominate the site!

I already have a few men on the inside :kukuku

Boffen, Jabbs, the time to strike is near...kukuku
Rampage, we could always go Enishi style on her. :kukuku (if you don't know what I mean... READ RUROUNI KENSHIN)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Do you want me to go Battosai on your asses? :p
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Do you want me to go Hiko on yours? :D (this thread gets more fun every post)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
You wouldn't be Hiko, you'd be Enishi, 'cause Hiko wouldn't even have to worry about kidnapping a girl to kick my ass :p

And Enishi ultimately lost, lest we forgot ;)
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gold Knight said:
You wouldn't be Hiko, you'd be Enishi, 'cause Hiko wouldn't even have to worry about kidnapping a girl to kick my ass :p

And Enishi ultimately lost, lest we forgot ;)
ah, but he lost to Kenshin with the secret. I actually think he may have beaten Battousai. JINCHUU!!!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yeah, but Hiko wasn't using the secret himself as a counterattack at the time, because he wanted to test Kenshin with the Nine Dragons.
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Indeed. I actually just watched that episode. Hiko technically beats Kenshin, anyday.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yep. Not to mention Kenshin himself wouldn't have survived such an attack, even holding back. Hiko did.

'Cause he had a sick body.
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hiko tends to win everything. That's because he is awesome at life.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top