Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
LadyHatake said:
...(I'm hungry...Can you tell? XD )
yes i can :D i am eatting right now :kukuku

my previous sig was with chibi characters.... but i kinda prefer Alucard related pictures (i'll find some new with Sephiroth and the others from FF7 to put in my sig soon enough don't worry :D (allthough Sephiroth is a princess killer not rescuer XD )
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ILUVATAR said:
my previous sig was with chibi characters.... but i kinda prefer Alucard related pictures (i'll find some new with Sephiroth and the others from FF7 to put in my sig soon enough don't worry :D (allthough Sephiroth is a princess killer not rescuer XD )
Poor Aerith :crying
Speaking of FF...
Less than 3 months until the US release of FFVII :D
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
yay \o/
i am going to buy Final Fantasy V for GBA soon :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My bro has a GBA and I play on it every once in awhile...Maybe I'll buy FFV and play it ^^
*300th post*
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
yay for LadyHatake's 300th post :D you are now a Sr. Member

also congrats about becoming a Moderator :)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I've been a senior member since 250 posts, I think ^^
Thanks ^^
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LadyHatake said:
Poor Aerith :crying
Speaking of FF...
Less than 3 months until the US release of FFVII :D
What? final fantasy 7 the game has been out forever. And the DVD for advent children was released a while ago in the US. I have it in my hands right now. :amuse

Unless you're talking about something else. If so, please tell.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
glasskatana said:
What? final fantasy 7 the game has been out forever. And the DVD for advent children was released a while ago in the US. I have it in my hands right now. :amuse

Unless you're talking about something else. If so, please tell.
>.<
I meant FXII
haha, I don't know my roman numerals ^^
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LadyHatake said:
>.<
I meant FXII
haha, I don't know my roman numerals ^^
Perfectly understandable. :D
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
ILUVATAR said:
yay \o/
i am going to buy Final Fantasy V for GBA soon :D
Just a curiosity: does your nick have some relations to Hellsing?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Luckas04 said:
Just a curiosity: does your nick have some relations to Hellsing?
Probably. Alucard is his favorite. (Alucard is from Hellsing, right?????)
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
LadyHatake said:
Probably. Alucard is his favorite. (Alucard is from Hellsing, right?????)
Yes, Alucard is the main character in Hellsing.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, ILUVATAR says that out of ten points Alucard scores a 10 and Sephiroth is a 9.9, as far as being cool goes.
bah. Sephiroth can rule me any day ;)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
They're the greatest, aren't they? :D
Final Fantasy has to be one of the greatest (If not THE greatest) video games/video games series out there. Great graphics, music, gameplay, storyline, and characters...what more could a person ask for?? Except more installments XD
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LadyHatake said:
They're the greatest, aren't they? :D
Final Fantasy has to be one of the greatest (If not THE greatest) video games/video games series out there. Great graphics, music, gameplay, storyline, and characters...what more could a person ask for?? Except more installments XD
I wish they would redo FFVII with Better graphics and game control. That would be great. I wish the same for Zelda: Ocarina of Time. That is my favorite game of all time.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
glasskatana said:
I wish they would redo FFVII with Better graphics and game control. That would be great. I wish the same for Zelda: Ocarina of Time. That is my favorite game of all time.
I know. That'd be the greatest wouldn't it?
The only Zelda I played was on GBA and it was...um...crap...I can't remember the name ><. There were two versions of it. ONe you controlled time, and the other you could control the seasons. I had both, but I don't remember what they were called. Lemme go search....

EDIT: they were Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LadyHatake said:
I know. That'd be the greatest wouldn't it?
The only Zelda I played was on GBA and it was...um...crap...I can't remember the name ><. There were two versions of it. ONe you controlled time, and the other you could control the seasons. I had both, but I don't remember what they were called. Lemme go search....

EDIT: they were Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages
You should play Ocarina of Time. I know SO many people who consider it one of the best games ever.
BTW, can you imagine FFVII with advent children like (a little below obviously, it is a game after all) graphics. I would flip out. Think how many people would buy it. It makes me sad because, it'll probably never happen.
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I second that motion.
Let's start a "redo FFVII committee" and bug the hell out of the game designers until they agree to do it.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
glasskatana said:
You should play Ocarina of Time. I know SO many people who consider it one of the best games ever.
BTW, can you imagine FFVII with advent children like (a little below obviously, it is a game after all) graphics. I would flip out. Think how many people would buy it. It makes me sad because, it'll probably never happen.
Did you see the intro in PS3 graphics? ----->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhz_uG9oZ8g
They did it to show how the graphics have progressed. It's so amazzzzing............
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top