Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
HEAR YE HEAR YE!!!! COME ONE COME ALL AND LISTEN TO THE GLORIOUS NEWS I HAVE TO TELL!

IVE GOTTEN A NEW INTERNET!!!!! yahoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! watashi be lots of happy right now!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Congrats, BoffenJL :)
 

Tr14d

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2006
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
wow. cul, a hangout thread:)
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
BoffenJL has a new internet :scry
i'm happy about him but i'm so jealus....
why don't they leave me have my internet connection as well.....?
 

rennokun

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
the fan in my video card is broken :scry :scry
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
rennokun said:
the fan in my video card is broken :scry :scry
Happened to me once too, don’t worry... It's easy to fix, and don’t cost much!!! :smile-big

Ahhhh... don't play games without the fan!!! Seriously, believe me! :blink
 

rennokun

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
yeste said:
Ahhhh... don't play games without the fan!!! Seriously, believe me! :blink
i know it go up to 100 degree thats when i know my fan its broken :scry
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
100?????????.......


oh yeah thats right... there are 2 ways of measuring heat. im guessing (and hoping) that youre talking about fahrenheit
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
BoffenJL said:
100?????????.......


oh yeah thats right... there are 2 ways of measuring heat. im guessing (and hoping) that youre talking about fahrenheit
Hmmm, I’m pretty sure he’s talking in Celsius, ‘cose of two things…..
1-I don’t know how much is a 100 in Fahrenheit!!! Is it a lot????
2-Man, I got my previous card up to 100 C almost every day of the summer last year!!! But the manufacturer said it can take it!!!! The summers here are hot!!!!
 

The Fourth

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
i guess there is a 3rd one too
kelvin or something like that

hey yeste,how are you?:)
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
yeste said:
Hmmm, I’m pretty sure he’s talking in Celsius, ‘cose of two things…..
1-I don’t know how much is a 100 in Fahrenheit!!! Is it a lot????
2-Man, I got my previous card up to 100 C almost every day of the summer last year!!! But the manufacturer said it can take it!!!! The summers here are hot!!!!
shiiiiiiit, but 100 celsius that the boiling point! damn my comp(laptop) is about 48-55 celsius...
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yeste said:
Hmmm, I’m pretty sure he’s talking in Celsius, ‘cose of two things…..
1-I don’t know how much is a 100 in Fahrenheit!!! Is it a lot????
100 degrees farenheit is about 37.7 degrees celsius :)
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
The Fourth said:
i guess there is a 3rd one too
kelvin or something like that

hey yeste,how are you?:)
He,he, I'm good!!! How are you!!! Waiting for the raw as allways, but it's late today so, i can imagine how you feel!!! No.1 inpatient member here, right :smile-big

Allways nice to see you friend!!!!

LadyHatake said:
100 degrees farenheit is about 37.7 degrees celsius :)
That's cold!!! For a pc!!! Not for the weather!!! It's that much outside now!!! Thanks LH :tem

BoffenJL said:
shiiiiiiit, but 100 celsius that the boiling point! damn my comp(laptop) is about 48-55 celsius...
Well desktops can get pretty hot, especially if you designed them for gaming and stuff!!!
 

The Fourth

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
Waiting for the raw as allways, but it's late today so, i can imagine how you feel!!! No.1 inpatient member here, right smile-big

this is true horror for me :)
what are you doing these days?
watching Champions League qualifications of serbian teams perhaps?
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
The Fourth said:
this is true horror for me :)
what are you doing these days?
watching Champions League qualifications of serbian teams perhaps?
I'm Studying a lot for my final exam!!! Just one left!!!!

Ahhhh, Red Star Belgrade is facing AC Milan in the final qualifying round for the CL so

Muahhhhhhhhaahhhhh, they will LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!
 

The Fourth

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
thats not the spirit yeste!!!!
even if the enemy is a team like (yukk) acmilan ,they still can win!!!!! :)

I whish you luck for the exam :)
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
The Fourth said:
thats not the spirit yeste!!!!
even if the enemy is a team like (yukk) acmilan ,they still can win!!!!! :)

I whish you luck for the exam :)
Ahhhh, I’m just joking around!!! I will cheer them against AC Milan nevertheless!!!! Even dough I am NOT a Red Star supporter or anything like that!!! You see the thing is that Red Star was the greatest team in the world back in 1991, won every trophy there is including the famous and the most desirable one, the Champions League, and back then I was/ still am in a way a supporter of the other club which sucks big time so much that it isn’t worthy of mentioning it’s name here!!!!!!!!!!

You can only imagine the trouble we all had to deal with, when ever discussing football with any RS supporter ever since!!!!!!! The expression “to rub something in” got a great new dimension with them!!! Even dough I have to admit that I too supported RS on that historical way to their success!!!

But as faith has her ways, the team that I support won the CL in basketball the year right after (1992)!!! That saved our a**es from embarrassment up to some level!!! For me, they wore not only the best team in Europe back then, but the entire world!!! That game had so much influence on people’s lives here, they are still talking about it sometimes, as the greatest basketball game ever played!!!!! ( for a lot of you that are reading this and do not know what I’m talking about, that game was decided by a 3 point shot in the last second of the game – of course!!!! But this was the first time I ever sow this, and it was the finale of the European league, and the underdogs won it big style!!! )

I’m starting to talk crazzzyyy where’s the raw!!!!

Thanks man, all dough the exam is like a month from now, but it’s really hard one so I started early!!!! We’ll be seeing each other till then!!!!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
I hate AC Milan, because I root for Inter, but the result of the upcoming match is kinda obvious.
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
... Time to hang out whilst I wait for stuff to download, then it's translate time.
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Inter so sounds better than AC.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top