- Joined
- Dec 30, 2005
- Messages
- 4,997
- Reaction score
- 39
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Yeah, we just won the scudetto for the first time in 17 years. I was a newborn baby last time...


17 or 18 years oldBoffenJL said:hey, one quick question: how old are u when you graduate from high school in the U.S?

i have a boss, but he's cool since he was the one that gave me this kinda awesome jobruby_06 said:but the best thing there is NO BOSS yay for you ichimaru_gin_n_tonic!!!

I was born in Milan 18 years ago and I'v been an Inter fan all my life. My father before me, his father before him, etc... have all been Inter fans!!! It runs through my veins.yeste said:Am I surprised to see Nerazzurris here Grrrrrrreat!!!!![]()
I do feel a strong rivalry towards Milan, but for Juve is just hatred. Seriously, those bas*ards ruined italian football. They've been stealing for more than 12 years, finally they got what they deserved.ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:i'm a milan fan, but i don't mind inter being the champ, as long as it's not juve
and i dont believe the rivalry between inter and milan, they exchange player(s) every season.
That's exactly how i feel about juve. i hope they stay at seri-b forever.rykarreolacr said:I do feel a strong rivalry towards Milan, but for Juve is just hatred. Seriously, those bas*ards ruined italian football. They've been stealing for more than 12 years, finally they got what they deserved.


j/k
thats the best reason to do it! i used to play basketball then it got all serious and every stopped having fun so i stopped playing instead. go for fun! fun is best.ILUVATAR said:i play football for the fun...![]()
but I have fun while I'm doing it
Besides, when my field hockey team wins, it means we don't have to do suicide sprints at practice...(I really hate doing those
)
I was just thinking of how you rescued me from Rampage's evil grasp, that's all. I'm definently no princess XD Your my hero, yeah.ILUVATAR said:i don't really, can you enlighten me plz?![]()
*ILUVATAR is thinking.... - my tittle is Rescuer of Princesses - i rescued LadyHatake - LadyHatake is a princess.....* O_O ZOMG i rescued the princess Lady Hatake _o_ i kneel before thee my lady, i am at your commands.