Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
are you kidding me, i got scared that the site was down for good, it fell about three times O_O
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
ILUVATAR said:
are you kidding me, i got scared that the site was down for good, it fell about three times O_O
Me too, the second time it went down I went to sleep, hoping night would solve problems. I was right, more or less. :D
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
We can't really do anything about the updates being made to the server, that's totally on the server guy - but if it's any consolation, if MH ever goes down for long, that also means the other sites being hosted on the same server are, too. Because the server guy has a lot of his own created sites (naturally) on the server, and makes money with some, he actually loses $ if they stay down long at all.

So for that reason, MH will *never* stay down very long. Unless the server guy dies or quits anyway :p In which case if that ever happens, we'll know it if he hasn't been in touch a long time, and will do something about it.

Anyway, no need to worry too much whenever you see the site down. It's usually just because the server is hiccuping, OR the server is being updated. We have a very good server guy, one of the best.
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Gold Knight said:
We have a very good server guy, one of the best.
Thats good to know, I don't want my beloved MH taken away from me! Lol.. xD
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
hehe so it wasnt just me. phew *relaxes* praise the good server guy.. and suppport him.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Wow, looks like there're plenty of server downtime victims in here. I thought I got ban for trying to plot LadyHatake's (failed) kidnapping.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Wow, looks like there're plenty of server downtime victims in here. I thought I got ban for trying to plot LadyHatake's (failed) kidnapping.
MH is very enjoable, so many were worried.
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Wow, looks like there're plenty of server downtime victims in here. I thought I got ban for trying to plot LadyHatake's (failed) kidnapping.
:loool

If I'm not mistaken (since I've never banned a member nor have been banned in a forum myself), you'll get a notification when you get banned.

Firu told me that MH was down before I checked, but I was so anxious for it go back online. Wish nothing bad happens to the server guy so that this stays on for a VERY long time :amuse
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Probably the fault is of my english, but everytime I read "server guy" I smile, it sounds me so funny. :D :eyeroll
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm just glad it's back up now. I missed MH alot. I think I went through withdraw while it was done >.<
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
kyaaaaaah
yesterady night i got attacked by two drag-dealers on my way home :darn
i think i'll put it in the story thread :noworry damn, I GOT STABBED :mad on my left shoulder, it hurts like hell when i move my arm
i survived though so i have to be greatfull. they won't be doing anything bad near my neighborhood anymore :modsmack :box :devil-mad
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
?????
DUDE????
are you ok?
i mean. DUDE?
you got stabbed???
DUDE???
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
i'm alright :p, go check the story thread to see what happened :D
i survived that so i can survive anything XP
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
ILUVATAR said:
i'm alright :p, go check the story thread to see what happened :D
i survived that so i can survive anything XP
Where is the story thread? In the Fun Forum?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ILUVATAR said:
i'm alright :p, go check the story thread to see what happened :D
i survived that so i can survive anything XP
I'm glad your okay. When I read "I got stabbed" it scared the hell out of me!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
ILUVATAR said:
kyaaaaaah
yesterady night i got attacked by two drag-dealers on my way home :darn
i think i'll put it in the story thread :noworry damn, I GOT STABBED :mad on my left shoulder, it hurts like hell when i move my arm
i survived though so i have to be greatfull. they won't be doing anything bad near my neighborhood anymore :modsmack :box :devil-mad
Lucky THEM that you were interested in peace and declined the opportunity to seriously kick some well-deserving asses as I know you are well capable of, my friend.

Sorry for your injury, hope it heals speedily. =/
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
the good thing is that i survived..... the bad thing is that they survived too. :kukuku
the other bad thing is that they brought me to my limits.... i do hate getting evolved in fights and just seeing drug-dealers near my neighborhood made me mad :devil-mad you know the feeling? i never knew there where drug-dealers near here
Gold Knight said:
Sorry for your injury, hope it heals speedily. =/
what are you talking about? i have the Kyuubi inside of me, even my doctor agreed :D :rofl (it's the previour story i said about an injury i had)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
There are drug dealers everywhere. There were a bunch of them caught in a little, cute white house with a picket fence that sat right across the street from my high school. It sucks.
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
O_O omg, i made a stupid realization.... in the RPG thread i got "injured" in the shoulder.... it just rang to my ears.... i posted that yesterday.... a little before i go and meet those guys and now i AM injured in my shoulder :O NOW I'M SCARED :eek
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top