Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
bax said:
I'm planning to see the fireworks too :amuse
And a party :nuts Can I join? ^^
sure, just come over here ;)
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
almost! only a few pieces left! i'm working on it ;) won't take too long now, i think an hour might do :D :thumbs
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Ok then. Be sure you're not missing any piece. Post the picture here once you're done :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I do. I like Andrew Lloyd-Webber's work :D
The only stuff of his I've seen is PotO. I saw the actual musical back in 2000, and I have the most recent version of the movie on DVD. The one with Emmy Rossum as Christine Daae. She has the most heavenly voice. She's simply superb!
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Hi! What's up? I thought that i will write here in this amazing topic ;p

About Sylwester i think i will go to a friend party, thats all for that :x And about New Years word for future, i dont know how to say that, i think that i will come up on that day. What's yours (if you understands ;p)? xD
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Ok then. Be sure you're not missing any piece. Post the picture here once you're done :D
yup, will do so! but it looks like i won't make it within an hour from now on...only black pieces left, it's getting difficult now XD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
LadyHatake said:
The only stuff of his I've seen is PotO. I saw the actual musical back in 2000, and I have the most recent version of the movie on DVD. The one with Emmy Rossum as Christine Daae. She has the most heavenly voice. She's simply superb!
I've only saw the movie on the theater and dvd, and read the book. I got a good feeling that the musical is as good or maybe even better than the movie. Now look who's lucky :D

juUnior said:
Hi! What's up? I thought that i will write here in this amazing topic ;p

About Sylwester i think i will go to a friend party, thats all for that :x And about New Years word for future, i dont know how to say that, i think that i will come up on that day. What's yours (if you understands ;p)? xD
I think what you meant by "New Years word for future" is resolution. My new year resolution would be... i dont have any idea now. I think i'll use your idea and think of something later. Have a great time at your friend's party.

BlueChild said:
yup, will do so! but it looks like i won't make it within an hour from now on...only black pieces left, it's getting difficult now XD
I'm sure you can finish it in less than that. Ganbatte, Blue!
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I'm sure you can finish it in less than that. Ganbatte, Blue!
It's done! It's done! the puzzle is finished!! :dance :dance :dance
did i make it in less than an hour? XD

EDIT: YESSSS, i did it within less than an hour!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
BlueChild said:
It's done! It's done! the puzzle is finished!! :dance :dance :dance
did i make it in less than an hour? XD

EDIT: YESSSS, i did it within less than an hour!
Alright! :thumbs now let us see the fruit of your labor after hours of endless hours putting it together. :D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
BlueChild said:
It's done! It's done! the puzzle is finished!! :dance :dance :dance
did i make it in less than an hour? XD

EDIT: YESSSS, i did it within less than an hour!
:oh I'm totally lost :s

But it seems that you realy like puzzles ^^ I haven't make one in ages :tem
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Puzzles are cool. But I, like bax, haven't done one in ages. Its because of this 5 year mental block >.<... Lol
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Alright! :thumbs now let us see the fruit of your labor after hours of endless hours putting it together. :D
the flash of the cam gets reflected by the puzzle, so it doesn't really look good. i'll post the picture of the puzzle i did and i'll link you to the original that i found online ;)

bax said:
:oh I'm totally lost :s

But it seems that you realy like puzzles ^^ I haven't make one in ages :tem
oh yes, i love puzzles! i got me a new puzzle two days ago and borders two days ago...yesterday night i couldn't sleep, so i started with the puzzle. i worked on it for three hours yesterday...and i finished it today ^^


This is how the puzzle looks like:
http://www.ravensburger.de/portal/images/produktseiten/normal_q/15451.jpg

And this is my puzzle (it doesn't look like it, but this puzzle actually consists of 1000 pieces XD):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/l291/BlueChild87/Funny%20Stuff/PC306076.jpg

it looks so different because of the bad light in my room >.>
but actually those two pictures are the same ^^
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
BlueChild said:
the flash of the cam gets reflected by the puzzle, so it doesn't really look good. i'll post the picture of the puzzle i did and i'll link you to the original that i found online ;)

oh yes, i love puzzles! i got me a new puzzle two days ago and borders two days ago...yesterday night i couldn't sleep, so i started with the puzzle. i worked on it for three hours yesterday...and i finished it today ^^


This is how the puzzle looks like:
http://www.ravensburger.de/portal/images/produktseiten/normal_q/15451.jpg

And this is my puzzle (it doesn't look like it, but this puzzle actually consists of 1000 pieces XD):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/l291/BlueChild87/Funny%20Stuff/PC306076.jpg

it looks so different because of the bad light in my room >.>
but actually those two pictures are the same ^^
Well, it looks great to me! :D And next time maybe you can post the pictures of puzzle that you did :D
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
ooh, i've done so many puzzles but i hardly took pictures of them >.<
i could search online for the pics of those puzzles that i've already done...how's that?
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
BlueChild said:
ooh, i've done so many puzzles but i hardly took pictures of them >.<
i could search online for the pics of those puzzles that i've already done...how's that?
I was just kidding, Blue. Others might start to think this thread is The Hang Your Puzzle Thread :D. So, where are you gonna hang that one?
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
hehe...it's too late here, i need some sleep XD i really took you serious... :rofl

erm, i was thinking about exchanging the Tiger puzzle you saw last time against this one now...but i'm not sure yet.. plus i need to get it a frame ^^
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's pretty awesome Blue. I remember I would get annoyed with puzzle because I kept losing piece, but like I said Awesome Job. So what is everyones New Years Resoloution.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
wow, Blue O.O You and my mom must be kin XD She loves doing puzzles, and for her, the bigger the better. I can't do them worth crap >.> Mostly I get pissed that I can't find the piece I want so I throw it everywhere XD
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
hehehe, i can understand your mum ^^ i'd love to do a puzzle with 3000 pieces, but i simply have no space where i could puzzle such a big one! (my room is really really small >.>) so the biggest ones i did were 2000 pieces. and only two of them, but i still have one that i haven't done yet! i'm proud of those two 2000 pieces puzzles though...one of them was really difficult! wait, i'm gonna search for a pic... XD

(damn, now you got me into something...XD)

Edit:
This is the one that i considered as difficult XD
http://www.ravensburger.de/portal/images/produktseiten/normal_q/16652.jpg

And this one is hanging at my wall currently:
http://www.ravensburger.de/portal/images/produktseiten/normal_q/16646.jpg

those are the 2000 pieces puzzles i was talking about >.>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top