- Joined
- Aug 20, 2006
- Messages
- 1,189
- Reaction score
- 9
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
sure, just come over herebax said:I'm planning to see the fireworks too
And a partyCan I join? ^^

sure, just come over herebax said:I'm planning to see the fireworks too
And a partyCan I join? ^^


won't take too long now, i think an hour might do

The only stuff of his I've seen is PotO. I saw the actual musical back in 2000, and I have the most recent version of the movie on DVD. The one with Emmy Rossum as Christine Daae. She has the most heavenly voice. She's simply superb!ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:I do. I like Andrew Lloyd-Webber's work![]()
yup, will do so! but it looks like i won't make it within an hour from now on...only black pieces left, it's getting difficult now XDichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:Ok then. Be sure you're not missing any piece. Post the picture here once you're done![]()
I've only saw the movie on the theater and dvd, and read the book. I got a good feeling that the musical is as good or maybe even better than the movie. Now look who's luckyLadyHatake said:The only stuff of his I've seen is PotO. I saw the actual musical back in 2000, and I have the most recent version of the movie on DVD. The one with Emmy Rossum as Christine Daae. She has the most heavenly voice. She's simply superb!

I think what you meant by "New Years word for future" is resolution. My new year resolution would be... i dont have any idea now. I think i'll use your idea and think of something later. Have a great time at your friend's party.juUnior said:Hi! What's up? I thought that i will write here in this amazing topic ;p
About Sylwester i think i will go to a friend party, thats all for that :x And about New Years word for future, i dont know how to say that, i think that i will come up on that day. What's yours (if you understands ;p)? xD
I'm sure you can finish it in less than that. Ganbatte, Blue!BlueChild said:yup, will do so! but it looks like i won't make it within an hour from now on...only black pieces left, it's getting difficult now XD
It's done! It's done! the puzzle is finished!!ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:I'm sure you can finish it in less than that. Ganbatte, Blue!

Alright!BlueChild said:It's done! It's done! the puzzle is finished!!![]()
![]()
did i make it in less than an hour? XD
EDIT: YESSSS, i did it within less than an hour!

BlueChild said:It's done! It's done! the puzzle is finished!!![]()
![]()
did i make it in less than an hour? XD
EDIT: YESSSS, i did it within less than an hour!
I'm totally lost 

the flash of the cam gets reflected by the puzzle, so it doesn't really look good. i'll post the picture of the puzzle i did and i'll link you to the original that i found onlineichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:Alright!now let us see the fruit of your labor after hours of endless hours putting it together.
![]()

oh yes, i love puzzles! i got me a new puzzle two days ago and borders two days ago...yesterday night i couldn't sleep, so i started with the puzzle. i worked on it for three hours yesterday...and i finished it today ^^bax said:I'm totally lost
But it seems that you realy like puzzles ^^ I haven't make one in ages![]()
Well, it looks great to me!BlueChild said:the flash of the cam gets reflected by the puzzle, so it doesn't really look good. i'll post the picture of the puzzle i did and i'll link you to the original that i found online
oh yes, i love puzzles! i got me a new puzzle two days ago and borders two days ago...yesterday night i couldn't sleep, so i started with the puzzle. i worked on it for three hours yesterday...and i finished it today ^^
This is how the puzzle looks like:
http://www.ravensburger.de/portal/images/produktseiten/normal_q/15451.jpg
And this is my puzzle (it doesn't look like it, but this puzzle actually consists of 1000 pieces XD):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/l291/BlueChild87/Funny%20Stuff/PC306076.jpg
it looks so different because of the bad light in my room >.>
but actually those two pictures are the same ^^
And next time maybe you can post the pictures of puzzle that you did 
I was just kidding, Blue. Others might start to think this thread is The Hang Your Puzzle ThreadBlueChild said:ooh, i've done so many puzzles but i hardly took pictures of them >.<
i could search online for the pics of those puzzles that i've already done...how's that?
. So, where are you gonna hang that one?
