Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
AreoXIII said:
Hey, whats up?

Like my new banner? ;)
Hey Areo, your new banner looks a bit dark. Did you make it yourself?
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Hey Areo, your new banner looks a bit dark. Did you make it yourself?
Nope,but someone on ign.com made one for me cuz I asked.:D
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Whoo! A Death Note avy (and Light/Raito in your sig) eh, Areo? Are you into the anime or the manga?
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Raseru said:
Whoo! A Death Note avy (and Light/Raito in your sig) eh, Areo? Are you into the anime or the manga?
I like the anime a lot but I never read the manga.L is my favorite character.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
You never read the manga, Areo? Well then you dont know that...
Nah, i won't give you any spoiler. Keep watching. :D
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
You never read the manga, Areo? Well then you dont know that...
Nah, i won't give you any spoiler. Keep watching. :D
I know what happens.I also know someone takes his place.

Like my new sig?
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Unfortunately areo, you will have to resize it down :( We have a rule against it here because people with Dial-ups will have problems if people just have big sigs and scrolling too much is not fun either . So could you please return it to the way before? (and yes, it does look good :))
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
ibra87 said:
Unfortunately areo, you will have to resize it down :( We have a rule against it here because people with Dial-ups will have problems if people just have big sigs and scrolling too much is not fun either . So could you please return it to the way before? (and yes, it does look good :))
Sorry about that.Thanks though :)

So whats up?
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Meh, just waiting for the subbed Death Note 15 to be released.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Raseru said:
Meh, just waiting for the subbed Death Note 15 to be released.
Cool,I like Death Note's intro.
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That's cool... OMG! Very early RAW day with One Piece out. *off to download it*
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Nvm I found it. :tem

Now off to read!
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You can always read the manga online at mangavolume.com ^^... but One Piece only goes up to 404 there... I don't know haw many Bleach chapters there.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
thanks.I needed that cuz rapidshare is wierd. :pThanks.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Meh, I hate rapidshare :/ I can never download anything there. I love MU and SS though <3

has anyone else been having problems with ImageShack lately? It's been really slow and buggy for me...
 

shrimmy

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 15, 2006
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
yeah ss

i use either photobucket or photbucket.
only thing i kinda dislike is them resizing stuff
 

CeZ ®

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
381
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
LadyHatake said:
Meh, I hate rapidshare :/ I can never download anything there. I love MU and SS though <3

has anyone else been having problems with ImageShack lately? It's been really slow and buggy for me...
I love Rapidshare because I have a free Premium Account!! MU is quite #$@%^#$@ because everytime I try to download something, oh, not enough slots :s SS is <3 though.

About Imageshack, I think they are broke or something, don't really know
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lucky, you with your Premium account. Personally, I like to use Photobucket... it's cool. MU is OK, but there's porn popups nearly every time I download something...
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I used to use PhotoBucket but it always resized everything, that's why I switched to ImageShack. It was doing fine until yesterday, and it wouldn't let me delete/add anything to my account. It's working now, but it's still a little buggy.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Hey all. :jir_thumb

Hey I made that photobucket account...with some actually pics!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top