Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey,

Yeah, I made my account a few weeks ago... and would you know that Raseru was taken. o_O Weird huh?
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Raseru said:
Hey,

Yeah, I made my account a few weeks ago... and would you know that Raseru was taken. o_O Weird huh?
lol that is strange.

Mine is Areo-Patch. :D
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You know I've been wanting to post my picture, but for some reason, I would look at the thread, but then decide not to post one.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
worm34 said:
You know I've been wanting to post my picture, but for some reason, I would look at the thread, but then decide not to post one.
Yes someone posted!

I might post a pic.I don't know though.

So whats up?
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well I'm doing some timeline project which is pretty boring. I wish I had a Eagles cd...
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
worm34 said:
Well I'm doing some timeline project which is pretty boring. I wish I had a Eagles cd...
Oh.

Bleach is on!
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Anyone seen episode 218 (of Naruto)?
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Hmm, it's already at 218? I've got some catching up to do ^^
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't recommend you do... unless you want to kill time until Shippuden starts.

BTW, what ep are you up to?
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I always lose track of the episode I'm at for naruto.. I only remembered some guard wants to kill a big guy for killing his brother.. Something like that.. XD
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh, that one. I think it's got something to with Shinobazu... that arc is right before the final one. The one that you're on is crap... so you could always skip ahead to this arc (it's got the Suna shinobi in it). ^^
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Hey guys and gals.Sup?

If your talkin about Naruto I'm in. :tem
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
hey areo. Lol. I stopped at 217 last night. Shika has great taste in naming the operation. :s And I just found out the fillers are ending, despite numerous hints from the siggys here >.< yea, I'm wols. It's kinda sad though because of the fillers, naruto had totally dropped from my top favourites. Hopefully, it shall redeem itself.

p.s Oh gawd, how I miss Gaara :darn
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
lol.

Shikamaru is a great ninja after all but not the best. ;)

Whats up?
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hey there, Areo. It's a bit quiet here, isn't it? What've you been up to lately? :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Gosh, I figured there'd be tons of pages in here by now =O Where's everyone at?
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I think everyone moved to bax' thread, LH. :D
After a doubtful rainy season here, for the past several days, it's been raining a lot in my town. I just love the rain, but i feel sorry for everyone that got wet on their way to school/work.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i love walking in the rain ^^ especailly thunderstorms. we use to have the best storms back in tucson, especailly during the monsoon season. when it was really hot (in july, it could go as far as 110 F, 43 C) you could see what the hopi tribes called walking rain; storm clouds above the city, and the rain evaporating about a mile above the ground, so it looked like the clouds had sevearl legs, as thin as tendrals. but now im up in new york, and its winter x.x we just got a small bit of lake effect snow yesterday; only a few inches here, but 2 feet fell just 30 miles west of here. in summer i like walking in the rain, or any time its not too cold. back in tucson, the wind made it kinda hard to walk in the storms.

we also had washes, since the ground could absorb much rain. washes are basicly dry river and stream beds that were dug to handle all the access rainwater. those things were dry most of the time, and lot of them were concrete, so my friends and i would blade and skate in them, but that was a bit of a danger; they would fill up withing seconds without there being any sign of rain. as long as it is raining somewhere in the city, they all fill, and its really hard climbing out of there with blades on.  the water would come like a wall, and kill anyone that got caught in it.  none of my friends ever got caught in one, but ive heard stories. in many cases, these things would be as deep as 6 feet. (~2 meters) and due to the cost of that many bridges, in all but the major roads, the roads dipped down into them. this eventaully passed to the "stupid motorist law". yes. that is really its name. enough people try to drive threw the washes (not realizing how deep they are) while they are full, so if you have to call 911 from a wash, you have to pay for it. insurence isnt held at all responsible. in vail (not far from tucson) i got stuck on my way (walking) home in the rain, because there is no way to cross those things.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
We are talking about the weather now, huh. One of the most common conversation topic between strangers when you have nothing else to say and just needs to fill the silence. :XD

But rabb, I'm amazed you managed to stretch quite a lot just about the weather, the signs of a great conversationalist :p I shall try to meet up to par. The weather's been pretty funny lately. I never really paid much attention to the monsoon season since all that ever happens here is rain or shine. But I think it's been raining way too much to be normal. It's probably not strange to rain everyday here but for it to rain continuously for days is pretty insane. I imagine there's a drought somewhere, feels like we've been stealing rain from somewhere. But I love the rain. The weather would be all cold and nice to snuggle up in bed which really tells you how lazy I am.

It can get really humid here so much that you need an air con to keep you cool but since december, I hardly used the fan and sometimes, I even need a comforter when the fan isn't even on. It looks all windy and cloudy outside, probably going to rain again. But I don't mind it at all. Rainy weather kept me indoors most of the time so I never had any trouble with floodings, getting drenched or stuck somewhere because of the rain. And I found out "According to the Meteorological Services Division, the 366mm of rainfall on Dec 19 was the third highest rainfall in a single day in 75 years, and was much higher than the whole month average of 284mm for the previous Decembers." I guess it really isn't a normal rainy weather. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top