Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Hey whats up all?

I was eating food and posting on IGN. :)
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
currently just sitting here, listening to music, talking to bax on MSN...that's about it :amuse
what about you?
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
I'm just instant messaging my friend on AIM. :p

We are talking about school and such ;)
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Anything interesting happening in your school, Areo. Or are you guys just doing your homework online :D
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Anything interesting happening in your school, Areo. Or are you guys just doing your homework online :D
Well theres some serious stuff but nothin to worry about hehehe..he...
*sweats*

Hey what about you Gin?
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I'm crazy about whole wheat bread right now. But i still cant get enough of rice. :D
Eek, a rice lover. I don't like plain rice :noworry give me a porridge any day.

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Anything interesting happening in your school, ^^^
And you're up early too, puts me to shame :s

AreoXIII said:
Hey whats up all?
I just woke up a few hours ago, read my notes and eating brunch. :p
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ichi, whats the name of your mag? i highly doubt that i'll know it, but hey, you never know XD the only one i really read is anime insider, which is based here in new york. i think i have a few copies of new type, as well... and is your home still above the flood waters? i havnt heard anything about flooding in malayasia x.x but unless hundreds of people die, american news rarly cares about things outside the us.

porridge? wtf? they still make that? *doesnt even know the difference between grits, oatmeal, and porridge... is assuming there is one, as well* but that (being not very local food) reminded me of somthing to make otaku in america happy: i got pocky at a walmart today! it wasnt with the chocolate or crackers, or anything, but was hidden in the foreign foods section. they even had the real noodles for real ramon! yay! *is way too happy that normal japanese stuff is finnaly making its way to his middle of nowhere home* now that i've had pocky, i can die a happy, and complete otaku XD
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
rabb said:
porridge? wtf? they still make that? *doesnt even know the difference between grits, oatmeal, and porridge... is assuming there is one, as well*
Hmm... actually neither did I. Decided to wiki it instead. And I found out..

Porridge is a general term for cereals boiled in water or milk. Different type of cereals are used to make different type of porridge.

Oatmeal is used to make Oat porridge while Grits is used to make Maize porridge.

Wheareas, the porridge that I was talking about was Rice porridge made from rice. :amuse
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wow... i actually thought that porridge was completly different from grits... i think it has somthing to do with that peas possidge ryhme... but oh well. learn somthing new everyday right? but still boiled milk x.x i cant stand anything except cold milk. the thought of it warm just makes me sick (i think it has somthing to do with the skin on the warm milk my mom used to make me when i couldnt sleep. that stuff was nasty x.x)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
wow ichimaru, anime magazine!! that's cool.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
AreoXIII said:
Hey what about you Gin?
I spent the whole day watching anime and catching up on my comics reading list. :D

Azurel said:
Eek, a rice lover. I don't like plain rice :noworry give me a porridge any day.
(Rice) Porridge is great too, you can add all kinds of stuff in it, from vegetables to meat, but i only eat it when i'm sick or dont feel like chewing :D

Azurel said:
And you're up early too, puts me to shame :s
The truth is, i havent slept when i post that one :D

rabb said:
ichi, whats the name of your mag? i highly doubt that i'll know it, but hey, you never know XD the only one i really read is anime insider, which is based here in new york. i think i have a few copies of new type, as well... and is your home still above the flood waters? i havnt heard anything about flooding in malayasia x.x but unless hundreds of people die, american news rarly cares about things outside the us.
Anime Insider? Hmm... i think i read that one a few times. :D
I'm not from Malaysia. I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia. Unfortunately, there are several casualties, mostly children that got swept away by the current because the flood came during the night. The government should do something to prevent stuff like this from happening again, too many people have too less consideration to not use the river as their garbage dump.

rabb said:
reminded me of somthing to make otaku in america happy: i got pocky at a walmart today! it wasnt with the chocolate or crackers, or anything, but was hidden in the foreign foods section. they even had the real noodles for real ramon! yay! *is way too happy that normal japanese stuff is finnaly making its way to his middle of nowhere home* now that i've had pocky, i can die a happy, and complete otaku XD
they dont sell pocky everywhere there? i can find pocky anywhere, makes me feel like Sasuke Amami from Harlem Beat everytime I eat pocky. :D

baboysai said:
wow ichimaru, anime magazine!! that's cool.
Well, it's not that cool. You'll eventually get tired if you gotta watch like a hundred episodes every month.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Woah, those are alot of quotes.

ichimaru why do you like Gin so much?
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
AreoXIII said:
Woah, those are alot of quotes.
Nah, i've seen post with more quotes than that one. :D

AreoXIII said:
ichimaru why do you like Gin so much?
He got a great smile :D and he's mysterious. :D there's a proper place to ask about stuff like this... *points to the last line on my sig* >.>
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I spent the whole day watching anime and catching up on my comics reading list. :D
:wtf I wouldn't mind doing that, not at all. In fact, it's what I do when I have free time >.<

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
but i only eat it when i'm sick or dont feel like chewing :D
yeah, I'm lazy like that :amuse

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
The truth is, i havent slept when i post that one :D
:faint
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Azurel said:
:wtf I wouldn't mind doing that, not at all. In fact, it's what I do when I have free time >.<
I was suppose to be playing football on Saturdays, but since I cant go anywhere, i watched anime instead. Nothing wrong with that, it's just that i have to write about it after watching. :D

Azurel said:
yeah, I'm lazy like that :amuse
:rofl how come you dont like eating rice? It's good, besides, pooridge is not that good once it gets cold :D
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
i watched anime instead. Nothing wrong with that, it's just that i have to write about it after watching. :D
Oh yeah, I kinda know how it feels. I took Appreciating Film and I love watching all the films but I hate writing the reviews at the end of it. :noworry

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
:rofl how come you dont like eating rice? It's good, besides, pooridge is not that good once it gets cold :D
Coz rice is too dry for me and it taste bland. :s I'm okay with it if there's soup or else, bleah. I'm more of a noodle-in-soup person. ^^
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Nah, i've seen post with more quotes than that one. :D
He got a great smile :D and he's mysterious. :D there's a proper place to ask about stuff like this... *points to the last line on my sig* >.>
Oh.

He does have a funny face(in a good way)

I like the Fox smile.:D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
It's been a while since I came here. Sorry guys, but life was keeping me busy for the last 2 weeks. Now that everything is back too normal, I can spend more times here :D

So, everyone is doing great I presumed?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
rice porridge is okay, i guess. But I wouldn't like it every single meal... it would be too... wet for me, haha.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
bax said:
So, everyone is doing great I presumed?
Doing okay :amuse

baboysai said:
rice porridge is okay, i guess. But I wouldn't like it every single meal... it would be too... wet for me, haha.
I wouldn't want to eat rice porridge everyday either. I rarely eat plain rice. But if i was to choose between rice porridge and plain rice, I would pick rice porridge any day. :XD Speaking of food is making me hungry, I couldn't eat dinner last night because I bought handmade noodles and it soaked up all the soup and got stuck to each other by the time I reach home, so it became inedible. T.T
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top