- Joined
- Jun 13, 2006
- Messages
- 5,054
- Reaction score
- 13
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
We're okay here, bax. And you should be here more!! :yellbax said:It's been a while since I came here. Sorry guys, but life was keeping me busy for the last 2 weeks. Now that everything is back too normal, I can spend more times here
So, everyone is doing great I presumed?

That sucks, Azurel. I prefer to eat my noodles at the restaurant, fresh out of the wok food is great. That means i prefer my noodles friedAzurel said:I wouldn't want to eat rice porridge everyday either. I rarely eat plain rice. But if i was to choose between rice porridge and plain rice, I would pick rice porridge any day.Speaking of food is making me hungry, I couldn't eat dinner last night because I bought handmade noodles and it soaked up all the soup and got stuck to each other by the time I reach home, so it became inedible. T.T

Speaking of food is making me hungry, I couldn't eat dinner last night because I bought handmade noodles and it soaked up all the soup and got stuck to each other by the time I reach home, so it became inedible. T.T


Killua and Hitsugaya looks different!! Despite the similarity.. Killua's more innocent in this avy. 


But ur naruto avy, looks pervy actually
lucky you're a gal 




It's a conspiracy! The pervys are taking over the world!!