- Joined
- Dec 16, 2006
- Messages
- 270
- Reaction score
- 0
Hey whats up all?
I was eating food and posting on IGN.
I was eating food and posting on IGN.






Well theres some serious stuff but nothin to worry about hehehe..he...ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:Anything interesting happening in your school, Areo. Or are you guys just doing your homework online![]()
Eek, a rice lover. I don't like plain riceichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:I'm crazy about whole wheat bread right now. But i still cant get enough of rice.![]()
give me a porridge any day. And you're up early too, puts me to shameichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:Anything interesting happening in your school, ^^^

I just woke up a few hours ago, read my notes and eating brunch.AreoXIII said:Hey whats up all?

Hmm... actually neither did I. Decided to wiki it instead. And I found out..rabb said:porridge? wtf? they still make that? *doesnt even know the difference between grits, oatmeal, and porridge... is assuming there is one, as well*

I spent the whole day watching anime and catching up on my comics reading list.AreoXIII said:Hey what about you Gin?

(Rice) Porridge is great too, you can add all kinds of stuff in it, from vegetables to meat, but i only eat it when i'm sick or dont feel like chewingAzurel said:Eek, a rice lover. I don't like plain ricegive me a porridge any day.

The truth is, i havent slept when i post that oneAzurel said:And you're up early too, puts me to shame![]()

Anime Insider? Hmm... i think i read that one a few times.rabb said:ichi, whats the name of your mag? i highly doubt that i'll know it, but hey, you never know XD the only one i really read is anime insider, which is based here in new york. i think i have a few copies of new type, as well... and is your home still above the flood waters? i havnt heard anything about flooding in malayasia x.x but unless hundreds of people die, american news rarly cares about things outside the us.

they dont sell pocky everywhere there? i can find pocky anywhere, makes me feel like Sasuke Amami from Harlem Beat everytime I eat pocky.rabb said:reminded me of somthing to make otaku in america happy: i got pocky at a walmart today! it wasnt with the chocolate or crackers, or anything, but was hidden in the foreign foods section. they even had the real noodles for real ramon! yay! *is way too happy that normal japanese stuff is finnaly making its way to his middle of nowhere home* now that i've had pocky, i can die a happy, and complete otaku XD

Well, it's not that cool. You'll eventually get tired if you gotta watch like a hundred episodes every month.baboysai said:wow ichimaru, anime magazine!! that's cool.
Nah, i've seen post with more quotes than that one.AreoXIII said:Woah, those are alot of quotes.

He got a great smileAreoXIII said:ichimaru why do you like Gin so much?
and he's mysterious.
there's a proper place to ask about stuff like this... *points to the last line on my sig* >.>
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:I spent the whole day watching anime and catching up on my comics reading list.![]()
I wouldn't mind doing that, not at all. In fact, it's what I do when I have free time >.<yeah, I'm lazy like thatichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:but i only eat it when i'm sick or dont feel like chewing![]()

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:The truth is, i havent slept when i post that one![]()

I was suppose to be playing football on Saturdays, but since I cant go anywhere, i watched anime instead. Nothing wrong with that, it's just that i have to write about it after watching.Azurel said:I wouldn't mind doing that, not at all. In fact, it's what I do when I have free time >.<

Azurel said:yeah, I'm lazy like that![]()
how come you dont like eating rice? It's good, besides, pooridge is not that good once it gets cold 
Oh yeah, I kinda know how it feels. I took Appreciating Film and I love watching all the films but I hate writing the reviews at the end of it.ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:i watched anime instead. Nothing wrong with that, it's just that i have to write about it after watching.![]()

Coz rice is too dry for me and it taste bland.ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:how come you dont like eating rice? It's good, besides, pooridge is not that good once it gets cold
![]()
I'm okay with it if there's soup or else, bleah. I'm more of a noodle-in-soup person. ^^Oh.ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:Nah, i've seen post with more quotes than that one.
He got a great smileand he's mysterious.
there's a proper place to ask about stuff like this... *points to the last line on my sig* >.>


Doing okaybax said:So, everyone is doing great I presumed?

I wouldn't want to eat rice porridge everyday either. I rarely eat plain rice. But if i was to choose between rice porridge and plain rice, I would pick rice porridge any day.baboysai said:rice porridge is okay, i guess. But I wouldn't like it every single meal... it would be too... wet for me, haha.
Speaking of food is making me hungry, I couldn't eat dinner last night because I bought handmade noodles and it soaked up all the soup and got stuck to each other by the time I reach home, so it became inedible. T.T