- Joined
- Jun 8, 2006
- Messages
- 134
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
dont worry i ll be able to catch up, i guess and by the way even if it is late i noticed you became Moderator so CONGRATS!!
I expressed myself poorly. What I meant was what does your choices involve? What choice will make feel one or the other, what type of action is it that let's say making you feel "worst"?ruby_06 said:@Corrupt:concern how i feel actually>>
oh we killed each other alright. i had the least deaths (yay) but my friend rid had the most frags. we were plyain halo, halo 2, red faction 2, red steel, and some wario game.ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:rabb: i hope you're not really gonna kill your friends. they're hard to come by.![]()
Thank you very much.ruby_06 said:dont worry i ll be able to catch up, i guess and by the way even if it is late i noticed you became Moderator so CONGRATS!!

As long as it's limited to the virtual area, then i wish you the best of luck on "killing" your friends. I havent been raiding my friends territory for quite a while since i have to uninstall my AoE.rabb said:oh we killed each other alright. i had the least deaths (yay) but my friend rid had the most frags. we were plyain halo, halo 2, red faction 2, red steel, and some wario game.

Hey there, cogknack. That is a very interesting way to start a conversation. Seeing that you're new here, why not try making an intro in the Introduction Thread? I'm sure everyone must be wondering about your unique intro.cogknack said:check yourself - at the door- gimmie some more- gimmie some more

it's neato!! pleasing to the eyesichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:By the way, how do you guys like the new MH look? *points to left frame/bar/thing*

nice, I think d-grayman reminds me of FMA, somehow.yay70 said:yeah killua's cute. i think bleach, naruto, and d.grayman are good.



I hope you're not serious... lol. Anyways, If you weren't serious, you should've known that it is the second part of the Naruto manga animated. AKA Part II. But you're not serious... are you?



Well, Looks like everyone's excited about Shippuden.BlueChild said:now she knows and everything is fine
bleh....i hate chemistry ;____;

not!Hey Areo, how's your V-Day? Dr. Slump is one of my favorite read. And i love it when Arale met Goku in of the Dragon Ball episodes.AreoXIII said:Hey all.Havent been here 4 a while.
So how have you all been?
I have been reading Dr.Slump volumes.![]()
. Too complicated for my brain. The weird thing though I like algebra...
me no like chemistry eitherBlueChild said:bleh....i hate chemistry ;____;

biologydon't really like maths either, algebra is okay though.Epul said:The weird thing though I like algebra...

So you like biology, ever fancy yourself being a doctor?Azurel said:me no like chemistry either
on the other hand, ibiology don't really like maths either, algebra is okay though.
oh yeah, I finished watching Scrapped Princess.. anyone else watched it?
Hmm.. not exactly.. I hate going to the doctor so being one is out of the questionEpul said:So you like biology, ever fancy yourself being a doctor?
Never heard of Scrapped Princess. You can tell me more about it?

