Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Ooo, snow. Never seen snow before. Unless it's artifical snow. But then, I'm sick and I'm having exams. Whoopy-doo for me!
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Awww, I've never seen snow either... Hope you get better soon, Azurel and good luck on those exams :kkthumbs
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I only saw snow on the verge of spring- like on the side of the road. When my mom saw it she wanted to taste it, but we definitely didn't allow it! Just looked like shaved ice to me.
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Ahh.. you guys are so lucky to have snow. I live near the equator :(

No snow at all. The first and last time I had snow, was when I had this family vacation to Hokkaido :(
 

Fugitive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
278
Reaction score
25
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
SNOW - Oswego County - NY



I think they declared a state of emergency.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yup, thats what i was talking about. ive got two friends stuck in their dorms, and ya, disaster was declared, nat'l guard troops are being called in and stuff (but i already said that on the last page).

right now im t3h phone w/ my friend. tomorrow were going to our other friends house and killing each other XD
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Azurel said:
Ooo, snow. Never seen snow before. Unless it's artifical snow. But then, I'm sick and I'm having exams. Whoopy-doo for me!
sick and having exams? sounds like me ;____;
good luck with it, Azurel! what are the exams about?
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Hi! I only would like to say, that in Poland this winter :x there were maybe one or two days of really snowy days. The rest was without snow (always was :x). The world will end soon <only joking> :D
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
yeah, having an average temperature like....what is it, 10°C during this winter is weeeeeeird as well....regarding the snow catastrophies last year....last year so many buildings collapsed due to the masses of snow...and now? nothing? during the whole winter? hardly even minus temperatures @_@
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
I'm sick:cry :crying.Its like 5 degrees here....and I'm COLD :iik
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Is that in celsius or in farenheit? xD

I'm bored.
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
now, fahrenheit would be bad xD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yeah, what's that in celsius?

Forgot how to convert farenheit into celsius.
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
that's exactly was i was thinking about....

and here is what i found ^^
would be -15°C
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Nice, either way it's cold though.
 

alekosss_kenpachi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2006
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
It rained cats and dogs today here!!!(Here=greece)!!!It is also cold BRRRR
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
rain... i miss the rain. better than snow. brrrr. cold.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
gawd it's 32 C here it's so hot!
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
baboysai said:
gawd it's 32 C here it's so hot!
r u from the phil? just wondering cause your name has the word baboy in it.... o^^
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yep. You post in the Pinoy hangout thread? Masaya dun...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top