Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
lol worm34 XD

I'm posting on ign. :amuse
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Ahh IGN...

The last time I posted there was around when Titan Quest was released :p
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
bax said:
Ahh IGN...

The last time I posted there was around when Titan Quest was released :p
lol.I got 1000 posts in a week.

Now I'm about to get 5k.:}
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I've never posted on another forum apart from MH. (Except for some really crappy forum my friend made) Ah... good ol' MH.

So what's up... anyone/everyone?
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
AreoXIII said:
lol.I got 1000 posts in a week.

Now I'm about to get 5k.:}
:blink

1000 a week? Getting to 5000 :blink
I got... like.. 2 :XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
MH is the only forum I post on. I used to post at ADWOFF (a forum based on some various romance authors >.> mostly women there. Lots of fun =D) but I spend all my time here now >.> Hell, I don't remember whaat my old s/n at ADWOFF was xD
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
heh....really, MH is the only forum i post on as well >.>
kinda weird how addicting MH is :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yeah >.> Once I get home from school, I eat and then come here xD
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Once I come home I wash my hands and go to IGN then MH. :amuse

So whats up all?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yeah MH is addicting. My boyfriend complains a lot because he said I spend more time here than with him lol.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Don't worry, this MH addiction is good. :D
Can you imagine a better place to hangout with people that have the same interest and where everyone is great? :D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
baboysai said:
yeah MH is addicting. My boyfriend complains a lot because he said I spend more time here than with him lol.
Lucky I found a girl with the same interest :p

Meh.. yeah.. my friend complains a lot too about her boyfriend only talks about manga & anime whenever they go out together :XD
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Can't you get your BF to join us, baboysai? MH isn't all about manga. The mention of other forums reminds me of a promise I made to an admin in another forum that I used to frequent. I'm not part of the staff there but I befriended 2 of the admins in that forum because they are also Filipino (our number in there are so few compared to here). I told him I would post there again, but this still comes first because I'm part of MH's staff.
[br]Posted on: February 09, 2007, 04:27:09 PM_________________________________________________This is the first time I've seen the "Famous Member" status. Is this what we get if we're in Top 10 Posters?
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
No Ayah...

See GK's thread for info. He created new member groups.

2500 = Famous Member
5000 = MH-Holic
7500 = L337 Member
10000 = Legendary Member

So GK has a member group all to himself. Same with Khal unfortunately (but it goes with his like of xxxHolic). ~ Ayah
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ahhh!!! i have to write my huge-as-hell post again! *rips out hair and jumps off of a bridge. with piranas in the river. and laser sharks**and hungry whales**and nemo, of coarse*

well i was gunna tell ayah about the posting things, but 84>< beat me to it

and guys, ya know that Areo's name says his age, right? XIII = 13

my second to last girlfriend was an otaku, almost as bad as me. it was kinda weird at times. kinda concerning at others... on saturday nights (when the anime was on) at like one or two in the morning, we'd be watching whatever, semi-cuddling, and she'd say somthing about how hot *enter ANY guy from ANY anime ever* is, and i would move to look at her (being 8 or so inches taller than her, i had to move my whole upperbody, and that would snap her outta her daze) and say my usaul line of "ya know im still here, right?"

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Insecurities? What made you feel insecure? Have you try to talk about it with your friends or family?
they can go off to anything. i have some kind of cross between bipolar, and multiple schitzophrenia, so my moods change really fast, and they are worlds apart from each other. but most of the time im the same manic :spaz that you all love XD  i cant talk to my family cus they are all as mental as me, and will think it's their fault, then ill feel guilty, and will start kicking myself for that. i cant talk to my friends, cus they are gamers like me. 50 |f | d0n7 741k |n 73h 1337n355, 7h3y 637 phr34k3d 0|_|7 (if i dont speak the internationally known gamer language, they will be confused. well, close enough XD) and they'd prolly think that I (to them "finnally") turned gay (not that there is anything wrong with that)

im getting a hand cramp, but im still going!
oh, and lady h, i love ur bax quote

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
i like that two-headed monster in sesame street so much! :D
thats like me and midjits! i love t3h tiny people! they make me laugh. thats why i cant go to japan. as soon as i got in the airport, all those short people would make me lmao, then after about 5 mins of shortness, id pass out from lack of breath. then, id wake up in a hospital, wonder where i am, see the drs. and nurses, and start lmao-ing again. *goes to hide from WL*
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@rab, 0.0 how very descriptive.. hee.

@ayah, yeah he's into anime too but he's very picky about it. So I look for shounen stuff to show him so we can appreciate it together. So far, he's only "acknowledged" Naruto, Bleach, FMA, HunterXHunter, Ippo, and Detective Conan. And he's only gotten into it because I "opened" his eyes to anime. XD
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
huh? wtf.... oh! when did bluechild get mod-ed? well (belated?) congrats!

baboysai, it took my friends about a month to get me to watch anime, and i was as...choosey about it as your boy friends XD now im the biggest otaku in my group, and the only one of the guys to have EVER read ANY shojo XD. im also the first to find new anime on tv, so give it time, and he might just turn into a dork as big as me XD. although, youd prolly not like that... oh, and sorry that that was "descriptive" i was (and still am) hyper, and i talk a lot when im hyper. but ill be quiet now.

...

ok that was a lie, but ill finish this post now.[br]Posted on: February 09, 2007, 18:13:38_________________________________________________off to work, but first, this is about 20-30 mins west of me. i have two friends in the middle of this

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070209/ap_on_re_us/cold_weather
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh, yeah, that's teh snow in New York. They got like 6 feet there :s It's pretty, but a pain in the butt >.>
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
over 8 feet (little less than 3 meters) now. they're expected to pass the 100 inches mark sometime tonight. but thats just the snow fall. those towns are right on the great lakes; the wind that comes up off of the ice makes huge snow swells. i havnt heard any exact numbers for the swells, but my general rule is 150% of whats suppost to be on the ground, so they could be up to 12 feet tall (~3.5 - 4 meters). we got a few inches here tonight, but im down in the valley, so its nothing bad. im probably gonna have to go help my grandparents dig out though, since they live in the hills north of here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top