Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
pissed off because i had a stupid argument with my mum.

yourself?
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
BlueChild said:
i noticed this before... >.>
every prof who has something to do with chemistry is sardistic and likes to toture >.>
I honestly think any science prof are :nuts , it's probably the result of getting the Dr in their names. :XD

baboysai said:
Reason mostly is because I forget the date or time of the exam. -_-
Yeah, one of my fren mixed up her exam timing but we called her up in time so she was able to rush down to take the exam :amuse

AreoXIII said:
Whats up all?
Just had dinner, have to start studying again :eyeroll
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
thats cool Azurel.Keep on studying! :)

Oh sorry to hear that Bluechild.I'm mad cuz I got a letter from school. :darn
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
bleh, thanks...

what did the letter say?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Azurel said:
Yeah, one of my fren mixed up her exam timing but we called her up in time so she was able to rush down to take the exam :amuse
lol there was an exam day where I went to the beauty parlor to pamper myself. I went to the test center 2:00 pm, and was wondering why nobody was there. The exam turned out to be 7:00 that morning! That was my finals exam and I flunked because of that hahaha.

@Areo, gee, letter from school. are you still in high school?
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
BlueChild said:
bleh, thanks...

what did the letter say?
PiD...

My mom was very mad.She took my psp,ds,phone, and Wii away='{
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
ouch...that sucks >_<

at least you still have your comp!
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
BlueChild said:
ouch...that sucks >_<

at least you still have your comp!
Yeah.I'm happy cause of that...lol she doesn't know how to work a computer.

Well I g2g to school in 9mins.
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Azurel said:
:faint both of you are incorrigible >.<
Ermm... what do you expect from me and Ichy then :D
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
bax said:
Ermm... what do you expect from me and Ichy then :D
even though that question isn't for me, i'll answer it with "nothing less" >.>
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone.

Whats goin on with you guys? :)
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
bax said:
Ermm... what do you expect from me and Ichy then :D
BlueChild said:
even though that question isn't for me, i'll answer it withbut thats why we love them XD "nothing less" >.>
but that's why we love them XD

AreoXIII said:
Whats goin on with you guys? :)
I just spent the last hour wresling for control of my mind with my little insecurities.  still am, actaully. they wont leave me alone latly. so how was school little one? XD
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
BlueChild said:
even though that question isn't for me, i'll answer it with "nothing less" >.>
well said :amuse

rabb said:
I just spent the last hour wresling for control of my mind with my little insecurities. still am, actaully. they wont leave me alone latly. so how was school little one? XD
insecurities? :o like..? and you just referred to Areo to little one :XD how old are you Areo? :s
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
rabb said:
I just spent the last hour wresling for control of my mind with my little insecurities. still am, actaully. they wont leave me alone latly. so how was school little one? XD
Insecurities? What made you feel insecure? Have you try to talk about it with your friends or family? Maybe someone could come up with a great solution. As they say, two heads are better than one, and that's why i like that two-headed monster in sesame street so much! :D
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Hey guys.

lol.I like Elmo though.

Man...I'm coming up with a bad cold. :(
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Areo doesn't seem to wanna answer questions pertaining to his age, hee.
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
rabb said:
but that's why we love them XD
that's so true XD
Azurel said:
well said :amuse
:amuse


and about Areo's age >.>
he's 14, isn't he? >.>


oh, and rabb! i hope you can get rid of those insecurities! good luck! :hug
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Yep, our Areo-kun is a 14 year old gangsta. XD
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Hey all.

Huh?Uh...13.I'll be 14 in July. :luffy

no lol!I'm not that type of guy! :nono
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I want to be a 15 year old gangsta...jk. So how's it going everyone, I just got back from school and doing homework.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top