Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
im a dog person myself. i love dogs ^^ inu-moe! my favorite breed is a siberian huskee. but my family has 4 cats, so i cant get a dog ;-; today's rant: my neibors. they leave for work between 6 and 7 am, but today, they left their alarm going. now we kinda live in a duplex, so there bedroom is only about 20 feet from mine, with only two walls seperating us, and that thing woke me up at 7:30 this morning, meaning i only got about five hours of sleep! :rant someone shall hang for this! XD
oh yay, and right now i've got the breakfast of champions, coke! ph34r its caffine! now for my quotes:

Azurel said:
@rabb, :oh you manage to quote me all the way from the picture discussion thread. wad a feat! :p you are weird alrite but someone has to be rite? plus you can perk this thread with your rantings. :amuse
YAY! ph34r 73h r4n75! 4nd 73h <r055-qu0735!

LadyHatake said:
I used to watch Samurai Champloo when it was on Cartoon Network. Foo used to annoy me, though >.> but that ittle squirtrel thing she had was so cute :wtf
i didnt like it either. Foo got nakie at least twice and we never see anything ;-; actaully it was the storyline i didnt like. i never could feel that attached to it. i watched it, since it was on, but i was never really excited by it like i am with like, bleach. and the squirel is cute, but is only a bit character, and isnt in the manga at all

LadyHatake said:
what game is it, azurel? I used to love games like the Sims and stuff on my comp ^^ My bro always plays games like WarCraft and Red Alert though >.>
O.O
are you sure ur not my sister? i took over her computer whenever shes not home for red alert, and if i dont get my own good computer soon, im gunna use it for warcraft, as well.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I liked Samurai Champloo. That anime was so cool and funny, my stomach hurt.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
rabb said:
O.O
are you sure ur not my sister? i took over her computer whenever shes not home for red alert, and if i dont get my own good computer soon, im gunna use it for warcraft, as well.

No I'm pretty sure my brother is clueless about MH *and it will stay that way*

He uses a good computer now, since I just got a laptop (for college)
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Darn it.Something is wrong with DevArt and now I'm bored. :darn

Whats been happeningg here lately?
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
i got rejected for biology and english at the new university. which now is a really really big problem for me....since i just found out that, on the contrary to what the people at uni told me, i can't start chemistry at the summer semester. which leaves me optionless at the moment and i don't have the slightest clue about what to do now.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Sorry to hear that Ms.BlueChild.:(

I hope you ace it though!:)
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
thanks, but i don't see any way to "ace it", since there is no way i get accepted now. and to be honest, i'm quite lost about what to do now.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Are there any other programs or University's you could apply to? :/
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
programs no, UNiversities maybe >.<
i'll call there tomorrow for sure to get more information....one last option came into my mind....if i somehow can manage to sign in as a second year student....then it may be possible to get accepted there >.<
but the chances are low....
and another problem....since i'm a student worker....if i don't get accepted and i'm no student....i'll lose my job >.<
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Aww.. sorry to hear abt it Blue. How many uni did u try to apply to? I'm sure you can try other unis if you can't get in as 2nd year. I kinda googled this. http://www.campus-germany.de/english/1.27.4.html

Don't give up, I'm sure something will pop out for you.

And good luck with ur application! ^^
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Azurel said:
Nice cat ^^ though I'm not a cat person.

yes, I change my avy. You missed my Killua? :XD
Thnx. Yes I miss your Killua!! :wtf

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Friskie looks adorable, even with that "gimme food or else" look.
Yep, a friend gave that dancing cat picture. Instantly remind me of Michael from the manga "What's Michael?" :D
I don't know what manga your talking about... but is that cat real or is it just computer effects stuff? :headscratch :amuse
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
yay70 said:
Thnx. Yes I miss your Killua!! :wtf
I wanna see another version of Saya (from Blood+). That is Saya, right?

yay70 said:
I don't know what manga your talking about... but is that cat real or is it just computer effects stuff? :headscratch :amuse
I dont know about the cat, but for the manga, it's one of my favorite funny manga. It features a yellow tabby cat named Michael. You can see this entry from wikipedia and look at the picture, it resembles the dancing cat on my avatar. :D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Meh. I feel a little bit dizzy when I got back from the doctor. I passed out twice yesterday. One was in the morning, and one during a MSN convo >.<

Turns out to be lack of glucose :s
But I'm okay now :tem
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Azurel said:
Aww.. sorry to hear abt it Blue. How many uni did u try to apply to? I'm sure you can try other unis if you can't get in as 2nd year. I kinda googled this. http://www.campus-germany.de/english/1.27.4.html

Don't give up, I'm sure something will pop out for you.

And good luck with ur application! ^^
Aww, thanks Azurel! That's really great of you! :hug

i will try other unis if this one doesn't work, just the chances will be lower since this one had the best chances for me. Meh, stupid Germany is too strict :mad
Let's see what the Uni tells me later!
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
yay70 said:
Thnx. Yes I miss your Killua!! :wtf
well, I'm kinda in a saya moody phase now.. maybe wen I feel like a happy killua again, I would switch back :amuse
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I wanna see another version of Saya (from Blood+). That is Saya, right?
Very observant of u :p another version.. you mean my MSN version? :XD I find that version rather.. personal
bax said:
Meh. I feel a little bit dizzy when I got back from the doctor. I passed out twice yesterday. One was in the morning, and one during a MSN convo >.<
:eek you okay there? You should really take care of your health and eat your meals 3 times a day.. don't want bax fainting on the streets or something :s
BlueChild said:
Let's see what the Uni tells me later!
Yep, hope you get good news!! ^^
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Azurel said:
:eek you okay there? You should really take care of your health and eat your meals 3 times a day.. don't want bax fainting on the streets or something :s
I'm okay now ^^ I only eat heavy breakfast, moderate lunch and light dinner (usually just fruits or salads).

And no worries.. I feel great now. Thanx ^^
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
bax said:
Meh. I feel a little bit dizzy when I got back from the doctor. I passed out twice yesterday. One was in the morning, and one during a MSN convo >.<

Turns out to be lack of glucose :s
But I'm okay now :tem
Next time, get more sleep! :yelling
And yes, eat healthy food. If you got sick, then your Ask Me thread could be lock and i'll have nowhere else to spam. :D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
What is the relationship of sleeping and lack of glucose? :blink

And you definitely love to spam in my thread >.>
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Hey what's up everybody, I have not hanged out here in a while. I'm actually reading Naruto, OP, Bleach,POT,Gantz,Eyeshield21,UDDUP(Until Death Do Us Part), FMA and I finished Death Note. I'm lookin for some new mangas to read, you guys have any requests?
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Try re-reading Bleach and Eyeshield. After that head over to the General Seinen for more awesomeness. :D[br]Posted on: February 20, 2007, 04:18:37 AM_________________________________________________
bax said:
What is the relationship of sleeping and lack of glucose? :blink

And you definitely love to spam in my thread >.>
It's hard to sleep on an empty stomach. :D

I thought that's the unofficial spam thread. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top