- Joined
- Dec 30, 2005
- Messages
- 4,997
- Reaction score
- 39
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Areo!!! Nice to have you back man!!! You had me worried. ^^
I don't like to bother people but you got 88 and they grounded you? What you usually get 100 or something?worm34 said:I wish I had some cookies right now...
Anyways I have homework for the weekend which really sucks and I got grounded for getting a 88 on my report card : ( I'm thinking I might just drop out of the special program I'm in. Go to the school my mom teaches at which I heard was really easy and just join the tennis team. Getting scholarships are easier there than where I'm learning.
Well I stopped watching the show as I saw something about Germany just like you told me. Right now I'm on the 2nd volume and yes it did make me like tennis alot more.kadodo said:I don't like to bother people but you got 88 and they grounded you? What you usually get 100 or something?
By the way, since I told you about POT it seems you can't get your mind off of it? Did POT make you like tennis more.
What chapter/episode are you on right now?
Yes, I will become the next Ryoma, tennis pro.Azurel said:ooo.. tennis team.. reminds me of PoT.. are u going to be the next echizen ryoma?
And getting 88 is good in my standard.. that's already A+![]()


)I'm in a good mood cuz I just found that picture thing so now I can post pics on the web : )BlueChild said:better tonight (thanks to bax)
how are you, Areo?

I noticed >.> Go do those essays firstBlueChild said:*hides before she is noticed by bax*

She's not in front of the PC..... I guess she ran away to do her works elsewhere ^^AreoXIII said:oh, I see now...shes over there bax!
*points at Bluechild's hiding spot*![]()
Oh yeah, thats true...bax said:I noticed >.> Go do those essays first
She's not in front of the PC..... I guess she ran away to do her works elsewhere ^^


not niceAreoXIII said:oh, I see now...shes over there bax!
*points at Bluechild's hiding spot*
Good luck with your essays

aye, Sir >.<bax said:I noticed >.> Go do those essays first
She's not in front of the PC..... I guess she ran away to do her works elsewhere ^^

I can explain...wait, no I can'tBlueChild said:not nice![]()





I'm the one who asked you to do the work here >.>BlueChild said:have fun, Areo ^^
i'm trying to finish my works here, but Gimli-chan aka Bax doesn't let me work >.>

but you were also the one who distracted me all the time >.>bax said:I'm the one who asked you to do the work here >.>
