Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Areo!!! Nice to have you back man!!! You had me worried. ^^
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
worm34 said:
I wish I had some cookies right now...

Anyways I have homework for the weekend which really sucks and I got grounded for getting a 88 on my report card : ( I'm thinking I might just drop out of the special program I'm in. Go to the school my mom teaches at which I heard was really easy and just join the tennis team. Getting scholarships are easier there than where I'm learning.
I don't like to bother people but you got 88 and they grounded you? What you usually get 100 or something?
By the way, since I told you about POT it seems you can't get your mind off of it? Did POT make you like tennis more.
What chapter/episode are you on right now?
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
kadodo said:
I don't like to bother people but you got 88 and they grounded you? What you usually get 100 or something?
By the way, since I told you about POT it seems you can't get your mind off of it? Did POT make you like tennis more.
What chapter/episode are you on right now?
Well I stopped watching the show as I saw something about Germany just like you told me. Right now I'm on the 2nd volume and yes it did make me like tennis alot more.

Well here's the deal if I get a B I'm grounded. A, it doesn't really matter, but just one single B and it's not good for me.

Azurel said:
ooo.. tennis team.. reminds me of PoT.. are u going to be the next echizen ryoma? :amuse

And getting 88 is good in my standard.. that's already A+ :darn
Yes, I will become the next Ryoma, tennis pro. :smile-big
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Wow, it seems that you really got into it huh? Trust me it's going to get better.
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Oh good Azurel ^^ Another PoT fan ^^

Oh, welcome back Aero. It's been a while sincew I last saw you. Everything is okay?
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Yeah I'm here and I'm ready to post.

Everything is cool dudes and dudets :jir_thumb

*Eats expired cookies* :amuse

How are you all?
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
better tonight (thanks to bax :amuse)

how are you, Areo?
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
BlueChild said:
better tonight (thanks to bax :amuse)

how are you, Areo?
I'm in a good mood cuz I just found that picture thing so now I can post pics on the web : )

How are you?
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
as i said, i'm better now ^^

i'm currently trying to write three essays for Uni...i was too lazy this weekend so i have to do it now because i need them for tomorrow... >.>

*hides before she is noticed by bax*
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
oh, I see now...shes over there bax!

*points at Bluechild's hiding spot* :nod

Good luck with your essays
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
BlueChild said:
*hides before she is noticed by bax*
I noticed >.> Go do those essays first :notrust

AreoXIII said:
oh, I see now...shes over there bax!

*points at Bluechild's hiding spot* :nod
She's not in front of the PC..... I guess she ran away to do her works elsewhere ^^
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
bax said:
I noticed >.> Go do those essays first :notrust

She's not in front of the PC..... I guess she ran away to do her works elsewhere ^^
Oh yeah, thats true...

*runs around in circles for no reason* :pmg

So whats up with you? :blink
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
AreoXIII said:
oh, I see now...shes over there bax!

*points at Bluechild's hiding spot* :nod

Good luck with your essays
not nice :notrust


bax said:
I noticed >.> Go do those essays first :notrust

She's not in front of the PC..... I guess she ran away to do her works elsewhere ^^
aye, Sir >.<
(and i didn't run away, i njust needed something to eat >.>)



...



damn, i posted again :darn
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
BlueChild said:
I can explain...wait, no I can't
:shifty
*runs around again* :pmg

I got math homework but I'll do it tommorow. :oh
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
*watches Areo running around*

:oh

i feel like a certain person is watching me doing my essays >.>
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
I'm gonna play Jump Ultimate Stars c'ya later. :bye


*watches BlueChild watching me while running in cirles and eventually gets dizzy and stops to play J.U.S.*
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
have fun, Areo ^^

i'm trying to finish my works here, but Gimli-chan aka Bax doesn't let me work >.>
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
BlueChild said:
have fun, Areo ^^

i'm trying to finish my works here, but Gimli-chan aka Bax doesn't let me work >.>
I'm the one who asked you to do the work here >.>
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
I'm back now.

I was perfecting one of my koma's/deck.

My deck includes Sanji,Timeskip Sasuke,Kuchiki Byakuya,and Train(Black Cat) :sasufire
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
bax said:
I'm the one who asked you to do the work here >.>
but you were also the one who distracted me all the time >.>

but now the work is finished and i'm back on MH :kukuku
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top