- Joined
- Dec 16, 2006
- Messages
- 270
- Reaction score
- 0
lolz its the truth too. 
*Watches Bluechild laughing and eats a dirty cookie*Yay!A dirty cookie!

*Watches Bluechild laughing and eats a dirty cookie*Yay!A dirty cookie!



lol, I'm not wierd just hungryBlueChild said:I'm surrounded by weirdos ;__________;

Nah,I'm too skinny to be food.I eat internet for breakfast with a bit of AIM on the side.ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:Hey Areo, I thought the Internet ate you.![]()
But you're back! Great to see you here, man!

Well I hardly go there so...rykarreolacr said:Yo Areo-kun, from what i understood you saw our pics in the Member Picture Thread. Am I hot or what? XD



What's with the tears? T_TBlueChild said:there, posted in your thread ;_____;
i'm no meanie ;_______________________;


You are not meanie. Come here, give me a hug. Titties here i come.BlueChild said:it was you who called me a meanie ;_____;


rykarreolacr said:You are not meanie. Come here, give me a hug. Titties here i come.



lol.rykarreolacr said:What the heck Areo, here's a hug for you too. ^^
![]()