Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
lolz its the truth too. :p

*Watches Bluechild laughing and eats a dirty cookie*Yay!A dirty cookie! :jbya
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I'm surrounded by weirdos ;__________;
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
BlueChild said:
I'm surrounded by weirdos ;__________;
lol, I'm not wierd just hungry :D

So whats up?
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hey Areo, I thought the Internet ate you. :D
But you're back! Great to see you here, man!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Yo Areo-kun, from what i understood you saw our pics in the Member Picture Thread. Am I hot or what? XD
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Hey Areo, I thought the Internet ate you. :D
But you're back! Great to see you here, man!
Nah,I'm too skinny to be food.I eat internet for breakfast with a bit of AIM on the side. :p

rykarreolacr said:
Yo Areo-kun, from what i understood you saw our pics in the Member Picture Thread. Am I hot or what? XD
Well I hardly go there so...

lol,Naruto's sleeping cap! :clap

Do you guys think I should get a Luffy Afro avatar or keep my current one?I wish I could have both :notrust
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Your current avatar's great, Areo. It goes with your sig. Unless you also have a Luffy sig.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Thanks but I have no Luffy sig. :amuse
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
hmm, then i think i would stick with your current avatar ^^
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
BlueChild, Areo... you meanies!!!! When are you planning to come to my Ask Me Thread...? T_T
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
there, posted in your thread ;_____;

i'm no meanie ;_______________________;
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
BlueChild said:
there, posted in your thread ;_____;

i'm no meanie ;_______________________;
What's with the tears? T_T
When a kawaii girl cries I feel compelled to cry too. :scry
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
it was you who called me a meanie ;_____;
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
ryk's a meanie ;____;[br]Posted on: January 16, 2007, 01:35:45 AM_________________________________________________btw, Areo. I think you should stick to your current avatar, too :D
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
BlueChild said:
it was you who called me a meanie ;_____;
You are not meanie. Come here, give me a hug. Titties here i come.
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
a hug? hmm, not sure if you deserve that >.<


j/k





:hug
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
I'm no meanie. :p

rykarreolacr said:
You are not meanie. Come here, give me a hug. Titties here i come.
:jbya

Now,now no one wants a hug(exept me)but I can supply cookies! <_>

Yo all.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
What the heck Areo, here's a hug for you too. ^^

:hug
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Heh... So you are enjoying your life eh Aero ^^

Bwahh.. as for me, putting aside all the life issues.. things are pretty much good. Oh... And I expect MH to be busy too after a very long wait for the RAWs ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top