Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
bax said:
Heh... So you are enjoying your life eh Aero ^^

Bwahh.. as for me, putting aside all the life issues.. things are pretty much good. Oh... And I expect MH to be busy too after a very long wait for the RAWs ^^
I hardly read manga.I like the anime waaaay more.

Yes,I'm enjoying my life while I still can.If I'm mad I'll live on my computer.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Heh Baxter, I guess you're right. We are looking forward to a messy RAW day. Let's pray that there aren't any delays. Can you imagine? :s

Yo Areo, what are you doing awake at this hour? :p
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
rykarreolacr said:
Heh Baxter, I guess you're right. We are looking forward to a messy RAW day. Let's pray that there aren't any delays. Can you imagine? :s

Yo Areo, what are you doing awake at this hour? :p
Posting,living on my comp,not eating and preparing for todays State test :D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Oh yesh.. especially when Naruto is late. It would be a hectic day, making the 2 weeks break like most people would call it --> the calm before the storm? :D
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Let's hope that doesn't happen... Honto ni...
I'd be really sad for you globals/admins if it happens... :s

I should be at home tomorrow, so if something comes up, I can always help. ^^
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
What is this so called RAW? :blink
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Raw is the still not scanlated chapter of a manga and is still fresh from the scanner.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
rykarreolacr said:
Raw is the still not scanlated chapter of a manga and is still fresh from the scanner.
Oh,ok thanks.I thought it was a cheap old looking Edited Manga :P
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
No offense Aero.. but I'm surprised that you don't know what a RAW is :o
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
bax said:
No offense Aero.. but I'm surprised that you don't know what a RAW is :o
As I stated before, I don't like manga much.I hardly read it.I only read manga about 7 times.I like anime a lot.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
rykarreolacr said:
Raw is the still not scanlated chapter of a manga and is still fresh from the scanner.
Nope, RAW is WWE RAW smackdown!!!! :S

@Aero there's a first time for everything ^^

p.s technically, I got post shanked twice but this forum kinda prevents post shanking XD
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
I don't like Wwe Raw either.

I like Wwe Smackdown! :headbang

K cya all later
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
It's been a very longgggg time since I've watched wrestling :s

Uh, I walked passed the tv and saw a football match...

It was Singapore vs Indonesia

The scores were 2-2 which made me sat down awhile to watch it.. since when was Singapore ever good in football anways.. :blink I thought I might see a miracle, and they would actually win the match but the match ended like 15 sec after I started watching it. . . . =.="
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
I did not watch wrestling in a while either but Believe It Or Not, my GRANDMOTHER is the biggest fan of wrestling in the House. She mostly watches WWE Smackdown. I always have a blast to see her watching it.

@Azurel: It seems that you are a soccer fan, huh? What;s youe favorite team?
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I like watching wrestling, but I hate watching the WWE so I usually just watch that other show TNA and a independent promotion that's not on tv called ROH(Which is FREAKIN INSANE)
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
I never heard of these two, what channel do they gve it on?
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The first one TNA has alot more better wrestling than WWE. They show it on Thursday on Spike TV. Haven't watched it in a while, but I think it's on at like 9 C. Then ROH is not on TV, they only sell DVDS of their show or you go there live. It has the best wrestling in the US and here's a match if you want to watch one of them http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6351570473130326613&q=Ring+of+Honor
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
I kinda lost interest in WWE when The Rock, Stone Cold and Mankind left.

Currently, the UCW isn't THAT bad though IMO.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
rykarreolacr said:
I kinda lost interest in WWE when The Rock, Stone Cold and Mankind left.

Currently, the UCW isn't THAT bad though IMO.
I only watch Wee,what is UCW?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top