Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Your right sorry bout that but...typo!!!I know about ECW already.I just watch their PPV matches. :amuse
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I liked the old ECW when it was actually hardcore, but oh well.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
worm34 said:
I like the old ECW when it was actually Hardcore, but oh well.
I liked Smackdown back in the late 90's and when Rey Mysterio was still on.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
kadodo said:
I did not watch wrestling in a while either but Believe It Or Not, my GRANDMOTHER is the biggest fan of wrestling in the House. She mostly watches WWE Smackdown. I always have a blast to see her watching it.

@Azurel: It seems that you are a soccer fan, huh? What;s youe favorite team?
Oh wow, your grandma ROX :XD

I used to watch WWE with my brothers when I was young.. I only liked The Undertaker and The Rock.. I have no idea what's happening in WWE now though... :blink

Oh, don't get me wrong.. I'm not a big soccer fan.. I don't support any team but I do watch the World Cup semi-finals and finals quite religiously :XD
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
My mom used to watch wrestling with me.The Rock retired,undertaker is still fighting on smackdown. ;)
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i used to watch it, until i was like 13, then we moved in with my grandparents, and only the living room had cable, so i couldnt watch it anymore. my favorite was the rock XD but i guess he was favorite of all the little kids for his time XD

kinda ironic that yall talkin about wrestlin though, i spotted this on my way in tonight:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/canada_pillowfights_col professional pillow fights! whoever thought this up is a genius!
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I guess all the slumber party pillow fights are not for nothing :gigglebunny
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Maybe somewhere there's a secret Pillow Fight Club. No one talks about it, that's the first rule... :D
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Pillow Fights! Never thought they would come up with that.
It seems that ther raws are kind of late today.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
That reminds me of some naughty vid I saw on my computer.It was chicks wrestling each other and yeah.Hi everybody! :santa
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
I'm baaack :)

I've been apsent for about hmm 6 months on this board :))....so much stuff gauging my time up...but now i'm baaack :)

[Insert apluase emoticon here][and here][and here][and here and here and here]

So breef me up on what's happened lately , apart from the what happened in naruto , bleach and other mangas...*do not FRIKKING SPOILE THEM FOR MEEE* , where's my old closet fan Khal?Is he alive?

Welcome back, Vlado. I'm moving this here to get more attention from other members. :D -- Ichi
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Hello Vlado.I'm kinda new here.So.....boohyah!!! :jir_thumb
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Yo Vlado!!!! What can I tell you... There are a couple of new Raruto chapter. :p
Welcome back dude!!! Where have you been hiding for 6 months?
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
rykarreolacr said:
Yo Vlado!!!! What can I tell you... There are a couple of new Raruto chapter. :p
Welcome back dude!!! Where have you been hiding for 6 months?
I was in the bathroom.He must of been on mars :P
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
y0 areo! I am an anime fan too. If it was up to me, I would remoe all the manga from this world and replace it with anime :luv

And my little brother is crazy about wwe for no reason. Every time a new wrestler comes he becomes all like "Umaga is strong" or "KeNNNNNNNN Kennedy!!!" :rawr

Anyways welcome vlado. Two days ago I was browsing the Raruto forum and saw your modified pics of ryka xD and I thought: "what the hell... where did vlado go" Welcome back. Be sure to catch up to naruto though and don't go to toshokan og biblioteca or you will get some serious spoiling

Yeah I rant too much :(
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
ibra87 said:
y0 areo! I am an anime fan too. If it was up to me, I would remoe all the manga from this world and replace it with manga :luv

And my little brother is crazy about wwe for no reason. Every time a new wrestler comes he becomes all like "Umaga is strong" or "KeNNNNNNNN Kennedy!!!" :rawr

Anyways welcome vlado. Two days ago I was browsing the Raruto forum and saw your modified pics of ryka xD and I thought: "what the hell... where did vlado go" Welcome back. Be sure to catch up to naruto though and don't go to toshokan og biblioteca or you will get some serious spoiling

Yeah I rant too much :(
lolz,I don't really like to read so thats why I like anime.Reading uses too much energy,lol.I always say what Mr.Kennedy says even though I don't like him.I dislike Umaga. :MK
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
any wrestler that you actually like from wwe now? As for me, triple H and shawn michaels and undertaker, but they kinda got them to do stupid things by using them as actors instead of wrestlers (you know, all the meaningless stories going on in WWE)
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Rey Mysterio,Mankind,Hulk Hogan and The Rock were my favs.Mostly Rey Mysterio.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
ibra87 said:
If it was up to me, I would remoe all the manga from this world and replace it with manga :luv
Replacing manga with manga? :rofl
Anyways, i think both manga and anime are like different flavours in ice cream. Some like chocolate, some like vanilla or mint. It's those different flavours that makes it more interesting. Who knows, maybe you'll find a new fantastic point of view and new horizon to pursue. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top