Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Raseru said:
No, not if you love your testicles :XD
Which I do XD.Plus yes I want to keep my body functioning not only my testicles.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ive never heard of them. but i do love my testicles. man that sounds wrong... but you know what i mean. i think im gunna go play halo pretty soon here...
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
lol,If you ever played Conkers bad fur day for the N64 or Conker live and reloaded,try getting hit in the family jewels with a giant frying pan. :smile-big
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Never played N64 in my life. Been a Sony man since way back when...
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Raseru said:
Never played N64 in my life. Been a Sony man since way back when...
I was born with sony,anyway good night.
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You're not waiting for the RAW? Good night then.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
RAW? What is RAW? O_o

You know, my memory doesn't reach back further than 2 weeks, so I don't know what you guys are talking about.. :oh
 

yira_heerai

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I've been doing so good with my sleep schedule lately, I really shouldn't wait for the RAWs. (In fact, I should probably go to bed now :s) There's so much for me to do tomorrow. @_@
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
rykarreolacr said:
RAW? What is RAW? O_o

You know, my memory doesn't reach back further than 2 weeks, so I don't know what you guys are talking about.. :oh
A RAW chapter is an unscanlated, untranslated chapter (of manga of course) therefore meaning that it's got Japanese text.

Well, we were talking about Pro Wrestling, then how I have been a Sony man since way back when... that's pretty much it.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Raseru said:
A RAW chapter is an unscanlated, untranslated chapter (of manga of course) therefore meaning that it's got Japanese text.
I don't think Ryk was serious about that one. :D
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
AreoXIII said:
One question...Where does the blood come from? :blink
Hmm, mostly it's OLD newly closed wounds, that they have at certain places, mostly somewhere on their head, that isn't THAT risky to open. When this certain closed wound gets hit, it opens again blood starts running down again.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
ibra87 said:
Hmm, mostly it's OLD newly closed wounds, that they have at certain places, mostly somewhere on their head, that isn't THAT risky to open. When this certain closed wound gets hit, it opens again blood starts running down again.
Eek, I don't think any wound in the head is safe to be messed around with.. you can get concussion and stuff.. Brain cells don't regenerate so everytime you knock your head you kill thousands of brain cells.. :XD

Most likely they cut the face with razorblade.. den u get the blood running on the face..
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Well yeah, but in places like WWE, the head wound is most likely. Usually the wrestler's hands are nowhere near his head when he starts to bleed, and a razor blade is too risky to use (like the example from ECW before). And they don't care about 1000 brain cells if they get 1000 $ for each wound-opening hit xD
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Well, I'm not sure exactly what they cut themselves with.. But I vaguely remembered a wound near the eyebrow which look like it was made from a cut.. There was blood from the head too I think, I guess those were from the head wound... but seriously, I'm amazed they don't get concussion or end up in the hospital or soemthing..Talk about occupational hazard.. I guess they already had too many knocks on their head xD
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well the wrestlers have got to know how to protect the person they're wrestling with. Just one little mess up can make someone become paralyze or even be killed. For example, they was a wrestler named Droz who got german suplex, but it was messed up, he landed on his and became paralyze. Then we got the Great Kahli or whatever his name is who killed a independent wrestler due to the fact that he could properly protect the guy when he was wrestling or training one of the two. If you guys want to talk about wrestling, go to my topic.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I don't think Ryk was serious about that one. :D
Yeah, I was obviously joking. XD
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Has anyone seen Naruto 217? It was not bad at all.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Nope I havent.

Whats up everybody? :tem
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Nothing much. I'm online right now and I'm typing my human communication essay at the same time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top