Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*shrugs* like ive said before, as messed up as my mind is now, its a lot better than it used to be. i tried killing myself three times. once by slicing my wrists *holds them out to show scars* once by slicing my throat *holds up chin for scars* and by swallowing a small pharmacy. i dont recommend that one, cus if someone catches u in the middle of it, they pump charcoal into ur system, and you get what they call explosive diarrhea, where youve got about 3 seconds between urge and needing to have your pants down, and damn does it come out fast. but they need it to clear out ur system. all three times i was caught, the pills i didnt think anyone was home, my sister snuk up behind me as i was taking several thousand milligrams of some pain killers, grabed the pills and called for an ambulence. the wrists, i did across in stead of down, and and it takes a lot longer that way (but i didnt know that) so i was, again, caught. the throat was my first attempt ever when i was like 7 or 8, and my sisters stopped me and grabed the knife. i still got pretty deep before they got me though, the doc said i missed the main vain or whatever by a few centimeters.

i didnt exactly have a happy childhood >_> but im not suicidal anymore, so no ph34rs. i dont trust anyone, im sure that everyone is out to get me, and my moods change really quickly, but not suicidal

well that was cheerful. >_>

arrggh. someone in my house sucks at washing dishes. i keep getting glasses that have dish detergent in them, so whenever i get water or whatever, thats all i can taste. and id do them myself, but i already spend three hours a night doing dishes at work, i really dont wanna come home and have to do them.
 
Last edited:

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
well, recently there was a boy here who survived a fall from the 11th storey and wasn't as badly injured as he should be. :XD


and wad do you mean by u did it 3 times... :s
Wow thats what I call luck o.o I mean some people already from falling from the 2-3th storey...
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I guess when it's not your time to die, you won't die and if it is time, then nothing can stop it :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Ah, that's really an eternal question coz who decides when it's your time to die?

Wait, don't you guys agree that time is the single m*therf*cker of all things that matter? I mean, what is time? You can't grasp it, you can't feel it. It's just a world wide agreement. But we're all slaves to it! Even death is a slave to time because without time, death would mean nothing!!

Ahem *straightens self*. I'm actually ranting because I still have two exams tomorrow and I haven't studied at all.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Wait, don't you guys agree that time is the single m*therf*cker of all things that matter? I mean, what is time? You can't grasp it, you can't feel it. It's just a world wide agreement. But we're all slaves to it! Even death is a slave to time because without time, death would mean nothing!!
You're right! We are all slaves to time! It's sad, really... That's why I don't wear a watch. It's my little rebellion. And, I never get up when my alarm clock goes off. And... punctuality is an absolute impossibility for me. Unless I don't mean to be on time, and then, somehow, it happens... very weird.

Anyway, I guess I should go do my homework before my class...

Good luck with your exams, Baboysai! :D
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah, that's really an eternal question coz who decides when it's your time to die?

Wait, don't you guys agree that time is the single m*therf*cker of all things that matter? I mean, what is time? You can't grasp it, you can't feel it. It's just a world wide agreement. But we're all slaves to it! Even death is a slave to time because without time, death would mean nothing!!

Ahem *straightens self*. I'm actually ranting because I still have two exams tomorrow and I haven't studied at all.
Well you're right o.o maybe its fate/destiny... xD

Good luck with your exams ^^
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
You're right! We are all slaves to time! It's sad, really... That's why I don't wear a watch. It's my little rebellion. And, I never get up when my alarm clock goes off. And... punctuality is an absolute impossibility for me. Unless I don't mean to be on time, and then, somehow, it happens... very weird.
0.0 Paperyomiko, we're exactly the same! Except that I do wear a watch. And to make the irony worse, I always look at it (to see how many minutes late I am, I guess, lol).
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
I do wear a watch, but that is useless, since i'm late whereever i go. :(
But when it comes to exam time, is always 15 mins faster - to remind myself that time is running out!
Babysoi - all the best for your exams tomorrow too!:)

p.s. paperyomiko - which book did that murukami quote came from?
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Baboysai and Nami ~ It's always good to know I'm not the only late one out there :tem I feel like in all my classes I'm always the last one to get there...and then everyone's staring at you...it's always very awkward :darn

And Nami, the quote's from A Wild Sheep Chase ~ it's a great one, I definitely recommend it!

ok! time to get to campus! maybe I'll have time for lunch before class! ...if i can find decent parking... nah, I'm dreaming... i'll have to park in another zip code, as usual...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
*is reminded about books. Yippee, at least two more days and it's summer time for me! I'll have more time for books. I've always wanted another Murakami. I only read one, Hard boiled wonderland and the end of the world. I'm looking for Norwegian wood, that's my next murakami project.

Speaking of books and summer, harry potter'll be out.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
All this talk about brain eating and nobody gets eaten makes me very hungry. :D
After browsing several pages of spam posts bax' been mentioning more and more of the word yaoi. Hmm.... :D

@yay: I hope your landlord will allow you to bring your cat. One of my cat died yesterday and now I have one less cat to greet me whenever i came home from work. :scry

My friends said that i'm becoming more like a human. I eat three times a day, shower twice a day, and sleep 7 to 8 hours everynight. And my boss even said that i seem to be working harder. Hmmm... this is strange. :D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
All this talk about brain eating and nobody gets eaten makes me very hungry. :D
After browsing several pages of spam posts bax' been mentioning more and more of the word yaoi. Hmm.... :D
-_-;

Some people never change *sigh*
Get away from those yaoi thingies :yelling
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Look into a dictionary for bax and you will find yaoi next to it xD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
-_-;

Some people never change *sigh*
Get away from those yaoi thingies :yelling
^See? He said it again. :D

Anyway, I just heard from my friend that i wont be going to Bali for the Easter holiday since she had to work. But the trip will be postponed to June 1st and we're going to Lombok since it'll be a religious holiday in Bali so there wont be much activity there. :D
 
Last edited:

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Oh sure >.>

Where ever I go, there must be either des, Ichy or both :notrust

Stay away from me.. you yaoi lovers :yelling
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh sure >.>

Where ever I go, there must be either des, Ichy or both :notrust

Stay away from me.. you yaoi lovers :yelling
Hrhr yes please stay away from me :)
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I wonder why bax keep mentioning yaoi in his last several posts....

Stay away from you? or Stay away unless we're alone, bax? :D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Why I should be the one who stay away from you guys >.>

You guys should go play together somewhere else >.>
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
All this talk about brain eating and nobody gets eaten makes me very hungry. :D
After browsing several pages of spam posts bax' been mentioning more and more of the word yaoi. Hmm.... :D

@yay: I hope your landlord will allow you to bring your cat. One of my cat died yesterday and now I have one less cat to greet me whenever i came home from work. :scry

My friends said that i'm becoming more like a human. I eat three times a day, shower twice a day, and sleep 7 to 8 hours everynight. And my boss even said that i seem to be working harder. Hmmm... this is strange. :D
it's already been finalized and he said no... :crying right now i'm looking for a home for him among my friends... i'm still so sad to leave him though... :scry

Your cat died... :wtf :comfort

maybe you've been more normal cause..... you been eating brains?! *gasp* :eek: *runs* !!!

I wonder why bax keep mentioning yaoi in his last several posts....
maybe he being infected with yaoi koodees! :o ! (don't know if there's a correct spelling for that word... :oh)

@baboysai: speaking of HP, i heard the movie was going to come out around the same time as the book as well! :)
I hope they have a nice library where i'm going... *sigh* I'm kinda nervous since i'm going to a new school at the end of the school year... :oh
I guess i'll have to sit by myself at lunch.... :scry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top