Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Pirate, congrats on the promotion! :thumbs
thank you very much, the age of the pirate has come, arrr GROG ME!
@ Pirate: Congratz Pirate for becoming the Souschef! :confetti
You should try to cook something for us someday. :XD
thanks you, sure what would ya like? :D
Yea i'm sure you'll do just fine. I'm glad your family supports you in everything you do.
yeah im glad for that too, a bunch o'my ol'friends are what you can call the opposite n now really into meth n acid :barf
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

yeah im glad for that too, a bunch o'my ol'friends are what you can call the opposite n now really into meth n acid :barf

Aww man you threw up all over the thread again! :amuse.

Well I bet they'll regret the mistakes they made sooner or later. Then they'll be saying "Oh, I wish I was a pirate!"

@pirate::I think I'm ready to execute my plan(Check my thread to see what I'm up to). They will never see it coming! Mwahahahahahah:tem
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

you two are conspiring together again :notrust

you should be separated :XD
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

you two are conspiring together again :notrust

you should be separated :XD
What are you talking bout :amuse we're nice little boys...we're not doing anything...

i bet your conspiring something too.. ;)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Going to a high school football game --- this isn't my old high school though, but rather one close by where I now live. They're apparently 6-0 (just like my team) and lookin' good, so I'm gonna check 'em out I guess. See y'all later :D
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

At least youe football teams good. Ours sucks. Our basketball teams are good though. Our summer Junior varsity aau team was nationaly ranked. Im suppose to be playing but im too lazy to go to practice 6 days a week. Id have no life
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

varies, have like diffrent themes n stuff, but it can be anything from mexican, to asian, to italian, to greek..
but what kind of restuarant do you work for?

Pirate, congrats on the promotion! :thumbs

And Hello everyone! I'm baaaaaaaack (again). There's gonna be a religious holiday tomorrow to celebrate the end of the fasting month. And that means there will be plenty of good food. Story(s) will be posted later. :D

I miss each and every one of you guys, even rabb. :glomp
ichi! :hug i as wondering where you have gone!

ichiiiiiiii~~!!!!! :tackle

Just stories? How about pictures, too?! :amuse

and I think rabb's gonna go crazy. He hasn't killed a zombie in ages... :shifty
yep, ichi, pictures too!



No It was AP Chem..well i guess you can say it was college level, but it did that in High School
really? AP? that's what i'm taking right now... where not doing any blowing up yet though. i wanna do it too! in my previous school AP chem classes get to make stink bombs and set them on other science room classrooms... but in my current school its more like... measure-this and measure-that... :(

What are you talking bout :amuse we're nice little boys...we're not doing anything...

i bet your conspiring something too.. ;)
what are you guys doing?? :blink *goes to zwi's thread*
nice new av btw!

At least youe football teams good. Ours sucks. Our basketball teams are good though. Our summer Junior varsity aau team was nationaly ranked. Im suppose to be playing but im too lazy to go to practice 6 days a week. Id have no life
haha our sucks too! we had a bonus question on a quiz today. "What was the win - lose ratio of our football team!" i put 1:3 but the correct answer was 0:5 just shows how bad we are....:oh
 
Last edited:

avalon26

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

What is the purpose of Advanced Placement in the US School System?
As far as I know there's no such thing as AP here... There's only Higher Level and Standard Level, dunno if that's the same...
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I don't know what it is, but every time I move somewhere, the local teams just happens to be (or get) good. When I moved to Knoxville in Tennessee and went to a high school called Halls, that year the team went undefeated in the regular season and went to the playoffs. Then when I moved to Maryville, the first year the team went undefeated in the regular season and went to the playoffs too. I joined the team and we had a 5-5 season, but then we got better and won 13 games my junior year, and then went undefeated, 15-0 and won state my senior year, for the first time in 20 years for that school. Ever since, Maryville HS has had a sort of dynasty, they've won six or seven state championships. The University of Tennessee Vols also happened to win the national championship the same year we won state in 1998, and then in 2000 the Tennessee Titans NEARLY won the Super Bowl (but lost by inches).

Now I've moved up a little further northeast in Tennessee, and all of a sudden I hear about this nearby high school that's been playing great, and they're 6-0. So I can't help but wonder if I'm good luck or something, lol.

As it happens this team was winning so big at halftime, the other team looked so pathetic, that I decided to just leave early. It wasn't much of a game.

* * *

As for Advanced Placement, it's just, I guess, to give students who are more further along than other students a chance to learn stuff that they haven't already. It's more credits, if I recall correctly.
 
Last edited:

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

What is the purpose of Advanced Placement in the US School System?
As far as I know there's no such thing as AP here... There's only Higher Level and Standard Level, dunno if that's the same...
well... here if you take the AP exams at the end of the year and pass it. you can earn college credits. i guess it can save you money... :sweat

I don't know what it is, but every time I move somewhere, the local teams just happens to be (or get) good. When I moved to Knoxville in Tennessee and went to a high school called Halls, that year the team went undefeated in the regular season and went to the playoffs. Then when I moved to Maryville, the first year the team went undefeated in the regular season and went to the playoffs too. I joined the team and we had a 5-5 season, but then we got better and won 13 games my junior year, and then went undefeated, 15-0 and won state my senior year, for the first time in 20 years for that school. Ever since, Maryville HS has had a sort of dynasty, they've won six or seven state championships. The University of Tennessee Vols also happened to win the national championship the same year we won state in 1998, and then in 2000 the Tennessee Titans NEARLY won the Super Bowl (but lost by inches).

Now I've moved up a little further northeast in Tennessee, and all of a sudden I hear about this nearby high school that's been playing great, and they're 6-0. So I can't help but wonder if I'm good luck or something, lol.

As it happens this team was winning so big at halftime, the other team looked so pathetic, that I decided to just leave early. It wasn't much of a game.
GK, you just have a lucky air around you then! :XD :thumbs
you should drive by my school... :oh by be they'll could win... :sweat :XD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Yeah Ap classes are supposed to be really hard. I know im gonna take one or two of them next year. Im taking honors rite now and they arent all that difficult.
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Going to a high school football game --- this isn't my old high school though, but rather one close by where I now live. They're apparently 6-0 (just like my team) and lookin' good, so I'm gonna check 'em out I guess. See y'all later :D
Cool I still go to my old High School football games, my sister still goes there. Anyway we had one of the best teams in the state last year, all because of our running back Derel Scott(Dont know if I spelled his first name right...). He was ranked #3 in the nation of high school running backs. He would score each time he got the ball,but at the year a "better" school in Ventura acutally paid him to go to their school! So now our team is still good,but you cant win against a guy like that. I have heard that he might be even better than Reggie Bush when he was playing for USC! Btw we almost became our regions CIF Champs, we lost to St. Boneventura...the school that recruited our running back...

really? AP? that's what i'm taking right now... where not doing any blowing up yet though. i wanna do it too! in my previous school AP chem classes get to make stink bombs and set them on other science room classrooms... but in my current school its more like... measure-this and measure-that... :(
Oh, well I dont think attacking other classes with stink bombs would be approved for our school... but yea we have some really fun projects. I hope that you get to at least do one great project, their probably gonna do one at the end of year or semester. :amuse

what are you guys doing?? :blink *goes to zwi's thread*
nice new av btw!
Lol. You're the first one to say anything about it, but thanks I love it to.


well... here if you take the AP exams at the end of the year and pass it. you can earn college credits. i guess it can save you money... :sweat
Yup thats pretty much what Ap classes are for...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Aww man you threw up all over the thread again! :amuse.

Well I bet they'll regret the mistakes they made sooner or later. Then they'll be saying "Oh, I wish I was a pirate!"

@pirate::I think I'm ready to execute my plan(Check my thread to see what I'm up to). They will never see it coming! Mwahahahahahah:tem
well if they survive they might regret it..

finally, a new plan! :kukuku

you two are conspiring together again :notrust

you should be separated :XD
PY is paranoid :amuse
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I always think that when I'm in crowds, someone is reading my mind. Is that paranoid?
 

avalon26

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I always think that when I'm in crowds, someone is reading my mind. Is that paranoid?
I think the same... that's why when I start to think that I think that I know that someone is reading and that I know who is reading it so that he/she stops reading my mind...
 
Last edited:

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

well if they survive they might regret it..
Well I dont wish death for anyone, so I hope they dont die...

finally, a new plan! :kukuku
Mwaahahahahahahaha! Well we should make a concrete list of who is with us and who is agaisnt us. I'm gonna start it on my thread...if anyone wants to join us just ask me on my thread (for all of you who dont know where it is just follow the link that says "Meet Zwivix Here" on my siggie).[/QUOTE]

who's paranoid?! :yelling

not me... :shifty
Mwahahahaha my plan is already taking fruit! Yes! :amuse
I always think that when I'm in crowds, someone is reading my mind. Is that paranoid?
I guess so...but I think most people do that.
I think the same... that's why when I start to think that I think that I know that someone is reading and that I know who it is so that he%she stops reading it...
The most times I worry is when my girlfriend is with me and I check other girls out I think "What if my if Lauren is reading my mind, OMG and me with all these dirty thoughts".Then I look at her and she's smiling at me....Creepy....:blink
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I think the same... that's why when I start to think that I think that I know that someone is reading and that I know who is reading it so that he/she stops reading my mind...
I don't try and figure it out, I just say to stop reading my mind and act all bad-ass in my head. I throw out random "groups" and "organizations" too, just in case there's a whole underground life of mind readers so they think not to fuck with me or something.

Yeah, I can think shit up on a dime.
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

who's paranoid?! :yelling

not me... :shifty
Well sometimes she's act like paranoid but sometimes she's not (I think my word does'nt hel[p PY so much :XD)

Mwahahahaha my plan is already taking fruit! Yes! :amuse
What's your plan Zwivix? :notrust Conquer PY's heart :jk

The most times I worry is when my girlfriend is with me and I check other girls out I think "What if my if Lauren is reading my mind, OMG and me with all these dirty thoughts".Then I look at her and she's smiling at me....Creepy....:blink
Yeah you right that so creepy if someone can read your mind :darn
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

What's your plan Zwivix? :notrust Conquer PY's heart :jk
Well since people say I think like Light from Death Note then yes that could be a possibility, only if she is willing to use the Death Note for me so near and mello wont suspect me!

Yeah you right that so creepy if someone can read your mind :darn
Yeah and then you try to hide your thuoghts or you try to trick the person by thinking of random things....lol thats what I do some times, and later I think of how does that is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top