Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim mayniam

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

i hope to become reacquainted with mid terms in the near future.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I'm done for the day! \o/

I braved a treacherous 3 hour Biology lab on cellular respiration, then, I conquered a deathly boring stats class. After that I slayed the evil "planning of next semester's schedule" and had mexican food with my really talkative project partner!


Edit: Midterms are DEATH. I only got B's on mine last week =(
 
Last edited:

jim mayniam

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

excellent. as an interesting side note, i'm usually too busy stuffing my face to say much while eating...lol.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

spent 13 hours at work today, damn im tired >_>

and the bus driver almost threw me off the bus this morning so i got to work in an extremely bad mood.

damn.

:sleepy
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Sounds like an accomplishment LadyHatake. I mustered the strentgh to stare into the hollow eyes of my algebra 2 teacher as he looked at me and said not today buddy. Today im gonna do good on this midterm and there is nothing you can do about it.
What happened on the bus pirate?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

sumthin bout my buscard (whatever its called) not working as it should but when he extracted the data from it, it said it was still valid n operational, but the bastard still didnt think i was to be allowed on the goddamn bus n thats when he tried to throw me off. :cussing
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

:mad Moron busdrivers
They just raised bus prices where I live. I cant wait to get a car cuz I hate waiting 30 minutes for buses that are always late!:mad
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

busdrivers suck, wella tm they do anyways >_>

what does a busticket cost where ya at gdup?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

for the whole day it is 2 dollars for students/senior citizens and 3 dollars for adults. I think for a month it is 20 for students and 40 for adults. Im not sure how much a week pass is.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

whole day? here there are:

90 minutes pass (10 SEK if you're under 16, 20 SEK if you're over, also its not as much a pass as it is a ticket thats valid for 90 minutes)
Month pass (400 SEK)

and mine
90 day pass (800 SEK if you're under 26, 1200 SEK if you're over)

well there's a whole lot more but, well im lazy y'know..
 

eroda

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
74
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hi-Fiving Puppy

i was bored and stumbled onto a picture and i immediatly thought of one thing, so i just added some text and whallah.. its awesomeness....

 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Bored!!

Yes pure awesomeness. Whats not to like about an intellegent dog. Puppy Power!
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@ lady h :comfort soz. how many more tests do you have? i hated midterms. more so than finals. idk y though...

@ jim.... what'd you go and order a dead guy for? XD i love that episode! and Jayne is my second favorite character. there is no beating Wash. (damn movie! :shakefist)

"'...this is a good land... and we shall call it... this land...' 'I think we should call it your grave!' 'ah! curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!' 'hahaha! mine is an evil laugh! now die!' 'oh god! oh no! oh...' *radar beeps* ...motherless son of a...."

XD
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
@gdup, LH, ip: sorry for you bad day guys... hope you feel better :comfort

@LH, what do you major in anyway? :blink *just wondering cuz your studying bio*

Welcom Jim! :smile-big

hmm... zwi introduced me to meebo but i'm still confused to what it actually is... :sweat
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Rabb: I finished midterms last week, thank god. So just a few more random tests the next 1.5 months, and then final the week of Dec 10-14, and then the semester ends ! \o/

Lil: At the moment, I'm an exercise science major. (basically, how the body reacts to movement/exercise). I'd stated in that major because it was a good program to help me get into Physical Therapy school, but now I'm thinking about becoming a Pathologist's Assistant. (a specialized kind of Physician's Assistant). Not sure if the major would be acceptable for me to get into a Master's program.

My major is alllllllllllllll science classes. General Bio, General Chem, Anatomy and Physiology, 2 semesters of Physics, Organic Chem, Gross Anatomy, kinesiology, etc etc. + like conditiong and nutrition and strength training classes. It's neat =D In gross anatomy we get to open up a human cadaver \o/
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:s all those subjects sound hard... good luck with them! :) are you aiming to becoming a doctor? or just an assistant? *a physician is a type of doctor right?*
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm aiming to become an assistant. A pathologist's assistant usually gets biopsies and stuff and slices them really thin and messes with them =) sounds fun =D + they don't have any patient interaction \o/
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:sweat for some reason your description reminded me of Hannibal... *have you read that book?*
 

eroda

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
74
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
i remember laughing when i first saw that in the naruto anime. ahh memories
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lil: No I haven't read Hannibal. I probably should, since it's such a classic.

I'm an easily scared person, and I mean EASILY. So, I got dragged to a haunted house about half an hour ago, and got the shit scared out of me. There's this olllllld theatre on campus, that used to be a stable. During the Civil War, it housed wounded soldiers, then during the typhloid and influenza outbreaks in the early 1900's, the sick were housed there. And, some guy killed a bunch of people there. So, now it's one of 2 theatres on campus. That's where the haunted house was. I was screaming and crying the moment our group went in ;__;

AND THEN. My roommate and I were walking back to our dorm, and it's been raining the past 2 days. So there's this huge puddle on the corner of the street our dorm is on. And, of course, as we pass it, the jerks drive through it, speeding up and this huge splash, swear to god, it was as tall as me, SPLASHING OVER ME. I managed to run up against the side of the building to avoid the splash, and then i proceeded to yell at the top of my lungs the most foul words I could think of, and flicked of the car.


=(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top