Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hello everyone! :D
Today's suppose to be a shared holiday, but my office have to work today. It's not bad though, at least i can get to work in only one hour. Usually it could take almost two. I sometimes wish a plague like in Will Smith's movie, "I Am Legend" happened -- just so that there'll be less traffic. :XD
why is your job so cruel to make you work on a holiday? first it was new year's eve and now today. poor ichi :hug i hope they pay you time and a half or at least give you a beer.

didn't the plague in "i am legend" turn people into zombies? i haven't watched the movie but i've heard the premise.

I went on a date last night =D It was awesome =3
oh that's so cute, lh :luv

i think you should tell us the details so we can live vicariously through you.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I went on a date too yesterday, after going to two weddings. It was awesome, we had dinner around 6 and we talked until it was around 10pm. And then I went home, after taking her to her home, with a big smile on my face that i can't get rid off until now. :D

Oh, the zombie part is what makes it awesome. That way, more people will stay indor after sundown or they will drive faster to run over the zombies. :XD

And Impel, I'm not trying to start a zombie war discussion. I just want less traffic jam. :XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, let's see... First we went to a movie (Charlie Wilson's War. It was AWESOME), then we stopped by the mall so Joe could eat =P Then we headed to the hooka lounge and met up with a few of his friends and smoked a strawberry/guava mix. But I won't be smoking shisha anymore, since there was an article in the paper yesterday about it being way more harmful than cigarettes >.>

It was fun =D I'm hoping to see him again tomorrow.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I went on a date too yesterday, after going to two weddings. It was awesome, we had dinner around 6 and we talked until it was around 10pm. And then I went home, after taking her to her home, with a big smile on my face that i can't get rid off until now. :D

Oh, the zombie part is what makes it awesome. That way, more people will stay indor after sundown or they will drive faster to run over the zombies. :XD

And Impel, I'm not trying to start a zombie war discussion. I just want less traffic jam. :XD
ichi!!!! i'm so happy to hear that you had a great night especially since you had to go to two weddings. it sounds like your long day ended nicely and i'm so excited for you :)

haha i agree with you on the zombie and traffic jam part. it sucks getting stuck in traffic though right now, i'm more upset over the cost of gasoline here :darn


Well, let's see... First we went to a movie (Charlie Wilson's War. It was AWESOME), then we stopped by the mall so Joe could eat =P Then we headed to the hooka lounge and met up with a few of his friends and smoked a strawberry/guava mix. But I won't be smoking shisha anymore, since there was an article in the paper yesterday about it being way more harmful than cigarettes >.>

It was fun =D I'm hoping to see him again tomorrow.
oh lh, it sounds like you also had a blast. awwww... that sounds so cute :luv is it safe to assume that you have a second date tomorrow?
 
Last edited:

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Thank you, snoogen. I didnt expect yesterday to end like that either. Thank God for text message. :XD

I agree about the gasoline price. Looks like the world should start looking for a new and less polluting fuel. Maybe everyone should ride a bike to work/school/anywhere. :D

LH, sounds like an awesome date. I'm glad i rarely smoked any hookah, my cigarette smoking habit is already bad. I need to either cut down or completely stop smoking, again. :D
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thank you, snoogen. I didnt expect yesterday to end like that either. Thank God for text message. :XD
text messenging is great especially when you don't feel like talking to someone over the phone. i get 400 free texts a month but i never use all of it :darn

I agree about the gasoline price. Looks like the world should start looking for a new and less polluting fuel. Maybe everyone should ride a bike to work/school/anywhere. :D
gas prices are ridiculously expensive. i wish the united states would promote public transportation like other countries. when i was in greece, i loved using the subway and it definitely help with lowering traffic.

LH, sounds like an awesome date. I'm glad i rarely smoked any hookah, my cigarette smoking habit is already bad. I need to either cut down or completely stop smoking, again. :D
please stop ichi. :wtf

if you get cancer, i would cry. i mean, what would the world be without everyone's favorite zombie?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh lh, it sounds like you also had a blast. awwww... that sounds so cute :luv is it safe to assume that you have a second date tomorrow?
I did have a blast =D And yeah. as long as everything works outl I'll see him either tomorrow, Sunday, or sometime next week.


LH, sounds like an awesome date. I'm glad i rarely smoked any hookah, my cigarette smoking habit is already bad. I need to either cut down or completely stop smoking, again. :D
Yeah, Hooka is awesome but apparently very bad for you >.>;
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
whoa those sound really hard. good luck with that because i don't even have a clue about those subjects :s
Thanks nee-chan :XD

but we'll miss you if you're banned :wtf
come back whenever you need a break, how about that?
Yeah mee too, but i'd already asked to ichi to banned me out for a while.. It's a hard decision from me :scry
so i'll be off till friday see ya guys, don't miss me *:hug all of you*


:o :blink i thought you were like 14 :blink but i know they dont teach that in highschool... just
how old are you?
Bunny that's rude if you'd asked bout ages to a lady :yelling :modsmack
i'm 22 years old in this april but i'm always feel that i'm still 15 years old :XD :oh what any complaint huh?!!! :yelling


-_-; is that wut you were talking about? i skimmed the rest of your thread, but didn't see it. i'll go back and read it all later, but i have to be at work for the first time in 20 mins.
Ups :XD

lol, Ichi XD


I went on a date last night =D It was awesome =3
Date?!! Tell us how's your date going? :eyeroll
 
Last edited:

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I went on a date last night =D It was awesome =3
someone on mh actually goes on dates? :wtf j/t :p so you didnt eat at all?
Bunny that's rude if you'd asked bout ages to a lady :yelling :modsmack
who's a lady? *rubs his cheek* that hurt! and besides, if guys didn't ask about age, there would be a lot more people arrest for statutory rape x.x
:XD :oh what any complaint huh?!!! :yelling
huh?



-_-;

now wtf is hookah?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I did have a blast =D And yeah. as long as everything works outl I'll see him either tomorrow, Sunday, or sometime next week.
oh you'll have to tell us how that goes too :amuse

You need to tell me what you want :p
when i have an idea, i'll pm you. thanks foxxy ^.~

Yeah mee too, but i'd already asked to ichi to banned me out for a while.. It's a hard decision from me :scry
so i'll be off till friday see ya guys, don't miss me *:hug all of you*
oh sakura we'll miss you so much. good luck with your studies and we'll look forward to your return :hug

Bunny that's rude if you'd asked bout ages to a lady :yelling :modsmack
i'm 22 years old in this april but i'm always feel that i'm still 15 years old :XD :oh what any complaint huh?!!! :yelling
you're turning 22 in april?!?! me too though i'm turning 22 this month. like rabb, i always thought that you were much younger. maybe your name tricked me.


rabb, why must you post before me? :crying

btw, my sister wikipedia'ed sucubbus or whatever that term was and told me that there were two versions on it. i hope that you were referring to the less scary version of it -_-;
 
Last edited:

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i post before you cus im good like that :p

and i have no idea what the less scary version is. nor the more scary. i don't do wikipedia :notrust but anyways, i already told you (twice now x.x) wut i meant...

oh, yesterday i was talking to my grandpa. he was talking about how bush was gunna be giving israli land to the... lebonese? well, one of the muslim neighbors. now, him being really religous (and threw that, slightly racist (i say slightly, he once told me that EVERYONE from the middle east was a terrorist x.x how am i related to these people?)) he is greatly against this. he told me that every time bush did this, there was some cataclismic natural disaster within a week becuase god doesn't want him to do that (-_-;), so he was betting there would be one this week.... and a volcano, i just heard, is about to erupt in Equador x.x now i'm gunna have to listen to him rant for an hour next time i talk to him x.x
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Sakura's 22??? I always thought she was younger than me! :sweatdrop I'll be turning 21 this march.

I'll be working on my thesis again ( i work inefficiently that's why it's on and off) over the weekend so.. till then, guys! bye.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Hahaha, i once had watermelon flavoured shisa, it was cool.:XD There are so many shisha bars around here that should have been closed because of the smoking ban...but i doubt the lebanese will listen. -_-;
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ew, I hate double apple flavor :x
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I luv it cuz it's so intense! :nuts
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hahaha, i once had watermelon flavoured shisa, it was cool.:XD There are so many shisha bars around here that should have been closed because of the smoking ban...but i doubt the lebanese will listen. -_-;
It's not as bad as smoking so i guess they didn't include it in the ban. :tem

It's just like drinking tea, except that you're inhaling it and stuff. kyahahaha. Isn't it healthy?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top