Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My cats love kneading their paws everywhere (including on my lap >.>) and they do it all over the different furniture :/
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hellooooooo~~~~~~ :pmg

erm.....I can't remember if I've already asked how everyone's holiday went :sweat Well, anyway, hope everyone is eating a ton! Because that's what this holiday season is really all about :amuse

and just so you all know, I'll be leaving civilization tomorrow for a weekend of potential skiing, or maybe just downhill ice-skating.....or reading <3 So everyone, please behave, no spamming or brain-eating, and don't cry too much in my absence :p

And have a woooooonderful New Year's! :party :beer
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
PY, I'm so jealous >__> I want to go skiing D=
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Just a few days left now then bye bye soberness! :dance

Crap, better go n' buy me my 12liters of beer now before the store closes :woo
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hey guys ^^ i'm still at my sister's i wont be home til probably 8 or 9 tonight, and im not sure that i would be able to use the computer before 11, or 12, or 1.... x.x;

ya my mom is mad at me, so the drive home will be long... she'll prolly take 5 or 5s instead of the thruway... x.x

i was gunna post in nee-chans thread, but i have a lot of catching up to do, not enough time to catch up x.x

aw ehll. maybe i'll post back again later tonight, if anyone is still awake.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Rabb, why's your mom mad at you? >.>;

I'm highly addicted to my Wii >.> I don't want to stop playing D= Though Zelda's pissing me off, because I can't figure out what to do next :shakefist I guess I'll have to look at an online walkthrough >.>
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hey guys ^^ i'm still at my sister's i wont be home til probably 8 or 9 tonight, and im not sure that i would be able to use the computer before 11, or 12, or 1.... x.x;

ya my mom is mad at me, so the drive home will be long... she'll prolly take 5 or 5s instead of the thruway... x.x

i was gunna post in nee-chans thread, but i have a lot of catching up to do, not enough time to catch up x.x

aw ehll. maybe i'll post back again later tonight, if anyone is still awake.
oh, my poor, poor rabb :hug

it seems like your holiday hasn't been treating you well. like lh has posted earlier, why is your mom mad at you? i hate driving when one of my parents is mad because the drive is going to be dreadful.

btw, what is 5 or 5s? is that slang for the inside road?

feel free to post in my thread and rant if you like. i'll be there to listen read it. if it makes you feel better, i look forward to reading your post, whether it be a rant or not.

i hope you're posting when i'm still up :amuse

I'm highly addicted to my Wii >.> I don't want to stop playing D= Though Zelda's pissing me off, because I can't figure out what to do next :shakefist I guess I'll have to look at an online walkthrough >.>
have you gone on gamefaqs. my brother goes there whenever he's stuck or if he wants to make sure he gets everything in a level done completely and it really helps.

i'm so jealous of your wii
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, Snooge, I bookmarked a walkthrough on IGN. It sure helps XD I use it for all the games I play, lol.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Rabb, why's your mom mad at you? >.>;
various things >_>; at the moment it was that i was calling her a gaming noob (she was getting her ass kicked by the most basic monsters in zelda, a game which my entire family has had down for years XD even my sister was ribbing her for it) and since i'm the closest one to her, she vents on me when ever she is in a bad mood. which is all the time x.x

I'm highly addicted to my Wii >.> I don't want to stop playing D= Though Zelda's pissing me off, because I can't figure out what to do next :shakefist I guess I'll have to look at an online walkthrough >.>
which zelda? i was playing the orginal earlier today. couldnt get pass lvl 6... lvl 7 was easy by comparison... think i'm missing something. lvl 9 is relativly easy, too. ganon whoops my ass at the end, though.

oh, my poor, poor rabb :hug it seems like your holiday hasn't been treating you well.
ya... with my sisters it went better than i thought it would... same with my grandpa... but my nephew and neice wanted to wrestle with me XD i had one arm to fend either of them off. my neice was easy enough to hold at bay, but my nephew... well, he's as big as me now, i had to keep restraining his arm behind his back and holding his other between my chin and sholder. those two are the only people in the world that can tickle me x.x


btw, what is 5 or 5s? is that slang for the inside road?
ya, routes 5 and 5 south. they run on either side of the mohawk river, which the thruway more or less follows. the speed limit is 10 mph lower, it has stop lights, and there are more cops, so you can't speed easily >_>;

feel free to post in my thread and rant if you like. i'll be there to listen read it. if it makes you feel better, i look forward to reading your post, whether it be a rant or not.
nah, you know i don't like to rant online.

i'm so jealous of your wii
:rofl damn, i love the name of that system XD


a kid whom i had classes with, but graduated a year before me (keep in mind i was held back a year)(and i'm still gunna be running a nuclear reactor XD) joined the army right after leaving school. a few days ago a IED exploded under his vechile, killing his friend, blowing off the fingers of one of his hands, and loaded shrapnel into his leg. only three or so kids a year join the military from fort plain, but even so, it was only a matter of time before one of them got hurt.
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh your mom couldn't and shouldn't be THAT mad at you. now it seems that you holiday wasn't that bad, which makes me happy to hear. your neice and nephew must love you if they want to wrestle you :amuse

why did i know that you would make that sound so perverted?
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hmm. you didnt see my edit... but oh well. my mom isnt that mad at me, shes just mad. i just happened to be the one in the car with her. but like i said, i don't wanna rant about it, so i'd rather not talk about it.

and that wasn't too perverted, that was just laughing. i didn't even bring up futanari XD and before you go accusing me again, no i dont read it!

oh i forgot to mention i icestorm we got caught up in. we counted 6 cars off the road, one of which on it's side, and here we were on three bald tires, and a donut, sliding our slow ass all over the lane x.x but we didn't hit anything, and didn't end up in a ditch, but it was still nerve racking.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
which zelda? i was playing the orginal earlier today. couldnt get pass lvl 6... lvl 7 was easy by comparison... think i'm missing something. lvl 9 is relativly easy, too. ganon whoops my ass at the end, though.
Twilight Princess for Wii. :3 I've gotten further, since I played a whole lot last night >.> Can't really play today, my mom is having a friend over from work along with her two sons, who are like 6 and 10 >.>; Have I ever mentioned I'm not very good with kids? ;<.< In fact I don't really like them >.>
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I havent been here in a while :p....Damn college >.>

Anyway, on the topic of games, a couple of days ago, on boxing day, i was at the game shop, wandering about, when i saw Kingdom hearts for 99p! I never actually played kingdom hearts because i hate jumpin on bandwagons and joining fads 'n stuff, especially when it comes to games. >.>. But the kingdom hearts "thing" kinda quieted down, so i said "why not" and bought it. After playing a LOT of games, i saw it in the corner this morning (i forgot i bought it :sweat). And now i started it and its the fuckin luv <3333 no studying for me...24/7 gaming :grin


Man U lost :spaz :woo...It was a beatiful game :jk. Ronaldo is my new hero =D. Now im off to watch arsenal!:smile-big
 
Last edited:

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
dude, most of the clothes in that store are from America so I don't understand why you wish that :D

I mean ALL my jeans are from L-R-G :nod

Nice sneaks, ill get a pic of the ones im buying tomorrow

edit:

I got some LRG clothes too. Yeah we might have those clothes in america but it would be nice too have a store like that here because it has everything. Down here sometimes ya got to go to one store to buy some clothes and then all the way down to another store to buy some shoes and then to a damn skate boarding shop if you want to buy some exclusive Dunks.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I got some LRG clothes too. Yeah we might have those clothes in america but it would be nice too have a store like that here because it has everything. Down here sometimes ya got to go to one store to buy some clothes and then all the way down to another store to buy some shoes and then to a damn skate boarding shop if you want to buy some exclusive Dunks.
Kay it's like that.. well since L-R-G's and the likes aint that big here they only buy small amounts of everything to the stores which means one has to frequently visit 'em to get ones hands on the nice stuff before its gone and with my job that aint so easy >.>

Well anyways, 2 days to go!! :dance
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
so many posts in so little time :darn

oh pirate, i guess that means there won't be many drunk posts anymore. i don't know whether to be saddened or to be relieved.

anyway, how many americans on this thread are watching the patriots-giants game?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I am. I'm hoping for a miracle. (aka, a Pats loss >.>)
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
how did i know that you would say that? first, gk and now you. where are rabb and py when i need them? :crying
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Both of my cats are strictly indoor, so they're declawed in their front paws. Sure as hell saves the furniture >.>
I've already try to forbid my cat in my house and they stay outside, but few days later my cats start to get sick :pmg

I got more if you want them, you know where to nudge me. :D
Auuu :wtf

I know, I'm psychic. :XD
:oh :blink :omg you're what? :darn

Hellooooooo~~~~~~ :pmg

erm.....I can't remember if I've already asked how everyone's holiday went :sweat Well, anyway, hope everyone is eating a ton! Because that's what this holiday season is really all about :amuse

and just so you all know, I'll be leaving civilization tomorrow for a weekend of potential skiing, or maybe just downhill ice-skating.....or reading <3 So everyone, please behave, no spamming or brain-eating, and don't cry too much in my absence :p

And have a woooooonderful New Year's! :party :beer
Auu skiing :wtf take me too pyon pyon :XD

Well it's near to new year and yesterday, suddenly i'd decided meet my haidresser and cut my hair:XD Coz my hair is dam so long and now i'm with medium hair :XD my head now is lightly after that
new year new hair :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top