Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Ah, I'm nothing like Pirate though.. If I drank as much as he did, I'd be dead :XD
Yaaay! A compliment from PY!! :confetti
i think a lot of people would be dead if they attempted to drink the amount pirate drinks.
Yaaay! A compliment from The Snoog aswell!! :confetti

As usual I'm to lazy to read everything I missed :woo

Beer tomorrow, didn't feel like it today, could have something to do with fact that I've been awake far to long without any coffee...

Edit:
When in the name of everything thats holy did I reach 2k? :dance
 
Last edited:

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Maybe Pirate is already dead? :shifty

he might be a zombie :iik
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Yoh! Just dropping in to say hi. Can't really sit up for long, I feel terrible. excessive partying, and a plane ride right after, got no sleep yet, and a thesis to catch up.

love you guys. bye.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, but honestly, I don't care so much about having to pay for the repairs this time around as I do for the fact that it will essentially nullify my warranty stuff for any future damage. They're pretty notorious for blaming any future problems on spill damage >.< Oh well, that's what I get for being an idiot :XD
you're not an idiot; you're just clumsy.

haha :XD Yeah, he was there, we were in the same freshman class, though I never met him. Rumor was he was quite the player, and not in terms of football. he was pretty good, I think he played wide receiver or something, but imho, he should have just stuck with his skiing.
or better yet, his modeling career. wasn't he a ralph lauren model?

Yaaay! A compliment from PY!! :confetti

Yaaay! A compliment from The Snoog aswell!! :confetti
i don't know if i would have taken those statements as compliments. :s

Beer tomorrow, didn't feel like it today, could have something to do with fact that I've been awake far to long without any coffee...

Edit:
When in the name of everything thats holy did I reach 2k? :dance
so more drunken posts await us. i'm sure that you got your 2000 posts from drunk posting but a post is a post, i guess. congrats and we'll await your 3000th :amuse

Maybe Pirate is already dead? :shifty

he might be a zombie :iik
don't say that pirate is dead; he is a (drunk) demigod after all so he definitely has a greater tolerance level and "lifespan" than the rest of us mere humans.

was it a great idea to compliment pirate again?

Yoh! Just dropping in to say hi. Can't really sit up for long, I feel terrible. excessive partying, and a plane ride right after, got no sleep yet, and a thesis to catch up.

love you guys. bye.
poor bb! :comfort just rest up and don't try to work on your thesis while you're still sick. it'll just make your head worse.

anyway, does anyone have big plans for the weekend? i know some of you have school beginning again on monday so i hope that you guys especially enjoy the last few days of break!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i don't know if i would have taken those statements as compliments. :s
Well I took 'em for compliments n' was happy to get 'em, do you want to steal my happiness by sayin' they weren't? :crying

so more drunken posts await us. i'm sure that you got your 2000 posts from drunk posting but a post is a post, i guess. congrats and we'll await your 3000th :amuse
We'll see, I still havent gone to sleep thus I'm feelin' pretty tired atm and I can't find my caffeine pills :yelling

don't say that pirate is dead; he is a (drunk) demigod after all so he definitely has a greater tolerance level and "lifespan" than the rest of us mere humans.

was it a great idea to compliment pirate again?
Aye compliments is a good sign of love, respect n' loyalty :amuse
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Eh who has the most posts so far in this thread? Ive had the most in the last 2 lets see if I can pull a 3peat.
Anyway so pirate how did you reach demigod status? Were you born with the talent or did you have to work hard?
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
or better yet, his modeling career. wasn't he a ralph lauren model?
haha! yeah, he was....but I think it might have been for tommy hilfiger because I remember he had to wear ski pants with that big red and blue flag on them during competitions :XD
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well I took 'em for compliments n' was happy to get 'em, do you want to steal my happiness by sayin' they weren't? :crying
i didn't mean to take away your happiness!!! i just wanted to show that i have different definitions of compliments ^^;;

there, there baby :comfort

We'll see, I still havent gone to sleep thus I'm feelin' pretty tired atm and I can't find my caffeine pills :yelling
like i said earlier in my thread, you're not up so i'm assuming that you're either asleep or drinking. i'm guessing it's the former right now (well i hope so anyway).

Aye compliments is a good sign of love, respect n' loyalty :amuse
indeed and flattery will help you in the long run.

Eh who has the most posts so far in this thread? Ive had the most in the last 2 lets see if I can pull a 3peat.
ummm... currently, i have 112 while you have 59. good luck on catching up!

Anyway so pirate how did you reach demigod status? Were you born with the talent or did you have to work hard?
pirate is a demigod due to the amounf alcohol he can sustain. other than that, i don't know but that's the nickname he came up with.

haha! yeah, he was....but I think it might have been for tommy hilfiger because I remember he had to wear ski pants with that big red and blue flag on them during competitions :XD
ummm... i don't know now. let's just agree that he was a model who was too pretty for football and skiing :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
poor bb! :comfort just rest up and don't try to work on your thesis while you're still sick. it'll just make your head worse.

anyway, does anyone have big plans for the weekend? i know some of you have school beginning again on monday so i hope that you guys especially enjoy the last few days of break!
I rested up a bit and quite okay now. still a bit queasy though.

no plans on this weekend but i have a thesis deadline to beat so... :s see you guys in a while!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Anyway so pirate how did you reach demigod status? Were you born with the talent or did you have to work hard?
To reach demigod status you have to have both natural talent and work hard :noworry
i didn't mean to take away your happiness!!! i just wanted to show that i have different definitions of compliments ^^;;

there, there baby :comfort
Ok then :glomp



like i said earlier in my thread, you're not up so i'm assuming that you're either asleep or drinking. i'm guessing it's the former right now (well i hope so anyway).
As I said in your thread I was drinkin' but fell asleep before gettin' drunk :sweat



indeed and flattery will help you in the long run.
Aye, I even got the cops off my back through flattery :amuse


pirate is a demigod due to the amounf alcohol he can sustain. other than that, i don't know but that's the nickname he came up with.
nickname? It's truth n' fact goddamnit!! :yelling :p
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
so like... pirate, you really are a pirate? (maybe he was a stunt man of Johnny Depp) fufufufu.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
so like... pirate, you really are a pirate? (maybe he was a stunt man of Johnny Depp) fufufufu.
Nah, I'm to good lookin' to be Depp's stuntman :D

And I'm not really a real pirate, I mean I like the drinkin' n' fighting n' stuff but I'm currently lackin' a boat n' a crew ^
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Hey pirate, I'll gladly join your crew. ^^ and about the boat, I'm sure we can steal a boat lying around somewhere..... :XD
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I rested up a bit and quite okay now. still a bit queasy though.

no plans on this weekend but i have a thesis deadline to beat so... :s see you guys in a while!
good luck, bb! :hug

remember to take breaks now and then so you don't overwhelm yourself.

Aye, I even got the cops off my back through flattery :amuse
nice job. i haven't been in trouble with the cops yet but i'll remember this if that ever happens.

nickname? It's truth n' fact goddamnit!! :yelling :p
my bad. there is a huge difference between fact and a nickname after all.

so like... pirate, you really are a pirate? (maybe he was a stunt man of Johnny Depp) fufufufu.
oh another compliment for pirate. is this the fourth one in two days? i lost track already.

Nah, I'm to good lookin' to be Depp's stuntman :D
you're really confident. i knew you were going to say this btw. you are a demigod while depp is just an actor after all.

And I'm not really a real pirate, I mean I like the drinkin' n' fighting n' stuff but I'm currently lackin' a boat n' a crew ^
and you would make a great pirate with all your drinking and fighting. will you be pillaging as well?

Hey pirate, I'll gladly join your crew. ^^ and about the boat, I'm sure we can steal a boat lying around somewhere..... :XD
so when will you meet? just don't go to ohio. i don't think i can handle you guys.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Hey pirate, I'll gladly join your crew. ^^ and about the boat, I'm sure we can steal a boat lying around somewhere..... :XD
as captain my first order is, help me come up with a name for our crew.

nice job. i haven't been in trouble with the cops yet but i'll remember this if that ever happens.
Indeed, in my case it was a younger female officer :D

my bad. there is a huge difference between fact and a nickname after all.
Aye :noworry
I really should try n get modship so i can put "The Drunken Demigod" in as a handle :XD
oh another compliment for pirate. is this the fourth one in two days? i lost track already.
I'm rackin' 'em up here :whoo

you're really confident. i knew you were going to say this btw. you are a demigod while depp is just an actor after all.
Indeed, you know me far to well :nod

and you would make a great pirate with all your drinking and fighting. will you be pillaging as well?
I'll do pillagin if I can fit in somewhere between my drinkin n' fightin' no gurantees though :amuse

so when will you meet? just don't go to ohio. i don't think i can handle you guys.
Pfft ofc you can, you're "The Snoog" aint ya?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
How's everyone doing?

I just felt like I should ask that. -_-
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
So-so, it's work tomorrow aint it?

How are you feelin yaself?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm feeling stupid for not finishing my paper and other requirement. And it's 9 hours to the deadline.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah man snoogen has more posts then me in this thread! Ah well pirate I'll join up in your crew but after a month whoever has the highest bounty gets to be captain. Ah man i cant think of a cool name either for a pirate crew.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Aye :noworry
I really should try n get modship so i can put "The Drunken Demigod" in as a handle :XD
and work with you? that might be fun and an adventure.

I'm rackin' 'em up here :whoo
there will be more to come.

Pfft ofc you can, you're "The Snoog" aint ya?
as long as you're good, i think i'll be fine

How's everyone doing?

I just felt like I should ask that. -_-
i'm good. nothing exciting to do today though.

btw, i like your thread's new name ^^

I'm feeling stupid for not finishing my paper and other requirement. And it's 9 hours to the deadline.
good luck with that! i'm sure you'll finish on time. if not, can you get an extension? i'm sure they'll make an exception. well i hope anyway

Ah man snoogen has more posts then me in this thread! Ah well pirate I'll join up in your crew but after a month whoever has the highest bounty gets to be captain. Ah man i cant think of a cool name either for a pirate crew.
well as long as you guys don't spam this about pirating, it should be fine ^^

behave boys and post substantial entries. no one liner please. i like to have some conversations
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top