Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I want a new phone too! Or well, get my razr back. Krazr sucks compared to razr.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
omg, i disappear for like two days and we're nearing a thousand posts :darn

i didn't go out tonight. my body isn't taking the fact that i only got ten or less hours of sleep in the past two days plus the abuse my body took from the alcohol last night wasn't that great (i didn't have a hangover but i don't think it would be a great idea to go out for the third night in a row.) i'm being a total nerd and staying in to study and do homework :sweat

miss you guys a lot!
1) but weve been approaching 1000 for a few weeks... its just not as dead now...
2) i missed nee-chan drunk?! :wtf
3) we miss you too :p
Because we can =D And we know it'd hurt most <3
oi! not true! come on! ur a.... something medicle related whose exact title i can never remember, you should know this! the most sensative part of BOTH gender's anatomy isn't the juicy bits; its the eyes.

...and if u hit a guy in the juicy bits too hard, there is a very real possibility he will puke on you...
I want a new phone too! Or well, get my razr back. Krazr sucks compared to razr.
wtf is krazr? :blink


ok, so i went to red lobster today with my family (real nice fish food place, if you havn't heard of it. got a bar, and really expensive food and all that). and ya know wut? i dont like lobster. and my brother in law might be allergic to it. XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
wtf is krazr? :blink
it's a motorola. :notrust


ok, so i went to red lobster today with my family (real nice fish food place, if you havn't heard of it. got a bar, and really expensive food and all that). and ya know wut? i dont like lobster. and my brother in law might be allergic to it. XD
we have a place similar to that here. The Red Crab. me and my boyfriend went there for my birthday (2 years ago, I think) and I said it was my treat. And we didn't look at the prices. biiiiig mistake. I don't wanna go into the details but we ended up paying for two 1.2 kilo-crabs. and that cost me a third of my allowance. :scry
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oi! not true! come on! ur a.... something medicle related whose exact title i can never remember, you should know this! the most sensative part of BOTH gender's anatomy isn't the juicy bits; its the eyes.

...and if u hit a guy in the juicy bits too hard, there is a very real possibility he will puke on you...
Yesyes, but cutting out the eyes wouldn't hurt the pride as much =D
 

raderack

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2008
Messages
203
Reaction score
22
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yo people..good morning from brazil,and from that dead,cold datacenter..
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Hello guys!!
I just came back from a week of holiday. Spent the whole week staying at home and playing video games.....just realized what a waste it was... should've gone out with my friends.... :p

@raderack- Good morning to you. But it's not morning here where i live, in fact it's 11pm here... :XD
 

raderack

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2008
Messages
203
Reaction score
22
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
i wish i could stay at home,playing...damm how i miss the time of my 20 years old..
:(
heare is 2pm now,and i will be working until 9pm.(i really hate when trainnes do xxx..and i have to fix it)
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Just noticed that you're 31 years old. I think you're the oldest person I've ever met here in MH raderack. 31 years old and still enjoying manga.... I hope to follow in your footsteps.....

good luck with your work though, btw what kind of work do you do?(maybe I should've ask that first.... :XD)
 

raderack

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2008
Messages
203
Reaction score
22
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
im system admin.in other words in a pro nerd.
:)
and soon,a noob cleanner.if i figured out how to use adobe cs2 with decent skills.
Just noticed that you're 31 years old. I think you're the oldest person I've ever met here in MH raderack. 31 years old and still enjoying manga.... I hope to follow in your footsteps.....

good luck with your work though, btw what kind of work do you do?(maybe I should've ask that first.... :XD)
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Buffets sucks, cheap yeah but you really do get what you pay for, disgusting stuff right there...

OI OI OI OI OI!!

For some reason you thinkin' that I'm a girl crosses my mind.
Pirate........ your insame, buffets are AMAZING! Im not rich so to be able to eat all the tastey chinease food I want for $8.56 is great! I wish I could go right now!
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
anyone know if the naruto shippuden movies raw is out yet?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Nope, I don't think it'll be out until later this spring.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
omg, i disappear for like two days and we're nearing a thousand posts :darn

i didn't go out tonight. my body isn't taking the fact that i only got ten or less hours of sleep in the past two days plus the abuse my body took from the alcohol last night wasn't that great (i didn't have a hangover but i don't think it would be a great idea to go out for the third night in a row.) i'm being a total nerd and staying in to study and do homework :sweat

miss you guys a lot!
héhé, well this could fit in my chapter 342 spoiler thread

I'll miss this weekend MH (on a trip with a bunch of friends, a huge one), I'll get less sleep too and I think We'll drink a lot of alcohol too. Just a taste: we'll certainly play a game of jenever soccer and we have ordered 10 crates (24 bottles a crate, makes 240 bottles) of belgian beer :p
 
Last edited:

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
speaking about phones, I was watching some documentary the other day about an inmate who was just released from prison, and he's been in the can for about 3 years...when he was given a cell phone, he had no clue what to do with it and/or how to use it.

It's amazing how cell phones have evolved in so little time. Just a few years ago (not even a decade ago!), we used phone booths! Now it's practically obsolete! lol


oh in case any are wondering, since I don't usually socialize, I'm miyi, nice to meet you all.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
héhé, well this could fit in my chapter 342 spoiler thread

I'll miss this weekend MH (on a trip with a bunch of friends, a huge one), I'll get less sleep too and I think We'll drink a lot of alcohol too. Just a taste: we'll certainly play a game of jenever soccer and we have ordered 10 crates (24 bottles a crate, makes 240 bottles) of belgian beer :p
haha have fun with that. i guess you have a higher tolerance level than i do. my friends at the convention kept mentioning how asians don't have alcohol dehydrogenase which is why my face gets bright red. :(

@ lil, it was too much work to go back to quote, so i'll just respond to you here. i'm twenty-two so i'm legal. i don't drink to the point of blacking out or of getting sick. i just get a buzz and call it a night.

@ rabb, ditto for the reason mentioned above. i wasn't too drunk to write random posts. ugh the boys who were with me from my chapters were complete jerks during the trip and i am glad that i don't have to deal with them now.

oh yeah, nice to see you posting here miyi. you write a lot of interesting posts in the other threads in the general discussion sections so it's great to see you in a casual thread.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
@ lil, it was too much work to go back to quote, so i'll just respond to you here. i'm twenty-two so i'm legal. i don't drink to the point of blacking out or of getting sick. i just get a buzz and call it a night.
:XD i thought you were only 20 for some reason :headscratch

:omg there's a lot of new ppl here too! Hi guys! :confetti guess I did miss alot :p

:( i had something bad happen to me today... :( i just found out that I lost my watch :darn a super expensive watch... :darn my dad's gonna fry me :s
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
speaking about phones, I was watching some documentary the other day about an inmate who was just released from prison, and he's been in the can for about 3 years...when he was given a cell phone, he had no clue what to do with it and/or how to use it.

It's amazing how cell phones have evolved in so little time. Just a few years ago (not even a decade ago!), we used phone booths! Now it's practically obsolete! lol


oh in case any are wondering, since I don't usually socialize, I'm miyi, nice to meet you all.
after only 3 years? wow. that seems crazy to me! i actually haven't had a landline phone in about 5 yrs, just a cell phone. it's getting about time to replace my current phone, though, but i'm holding out for the next generation iphone that my friend (who has a friend that works at an apple store) says is hopefully coming out sometime this summer :amuse
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Just noticed that you're 31 years old. I think you're the oldest person I've ever met here in MH raderack. 31 years old and still enjoying manga.... I hope to follow in your footsteps.....

good luck with your work though, btw what kind of work do you do?(maybe I should've ask that first.... :XD)
Just for the record, we've had at least three moderators here who are as old or older than that. And all are still enjoying their manga/anime very much. :)

Also a Edited Manga group head is even older than that, and we have another member (who used to be around more often) also older than that.

Of course teens and 20-year olds still dominate the forums though, it's natural I guess.

I feel like a geezer sometimes because I'm in my later 20's though, approaching 30. I wish I was still 16 years old - the age when I started being active on the internet. LoL. It's been a long time.

speaking about phones, I was watching some documentary the other day about an inmate who was just released from prison, and he's been in the can for about 3 years...when he was given a cell phone, he had no clue what to do with it and/or how to use it.

It's amazing how cell phones have evolved in so little time. Just a few years ago (not even a decade ago!), we used phone booths! Now it's practically obsolete! lol
Right now that's really annoying my parents because they never wanted to be cell phone owners, but it's getting to the point where it's almost a must these days. Have fun in this thread miyi.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Lil! :glomp
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
haha have fun with that. i guess you have a higher tolerance level than i do. my friends at the convention kept mentioning how asians don't have alcohol dehydrogenase which is why my face gets bright red. :(
Well I have to pay attention to what I say, but
1. I read an article and it was about a promotion of inbev (world's n°1 or 2 brewery), inviting foreign students at leuven's brewery to know more about belgian beer: production, etc. Of course, at the end there's always a taste session and in that article they said everyone enjoyed it but the asian girls had difficulties with the bitterness of the beer.
2. It was soccer world championship in japan/south-korea. We were in the group with japan and before the game they do some interview, some amusement on tv before the match. One of the tv-shots: they offered japanese some duvel. The funny thing: those guys drank it very fast and they became red and seemed to have problems with it (though it's only 8,5° and that's mediocre since we have 11° , 12° beers)

I certainly don't want to blame asian people not good at drinking, generalising isn't good but maybe your friends saw those kind of things (though prolly different) too and they make the mistake generalize

anyway to make it clear: I am certainly not a drunkard but over here you can drink beer at the age of 16 and since we're a beer country, the consumption is ver high but not as worse as that water-lookalike drink (otherwise called WODKA) and the russians
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top