Wow, Katy is going to be a RA? Best of luck with that Katy, that's a lot of responsibilities XD
And miyi, about the Giants, that was probably the best Super Bowl I've watched in 10 years. I've always been a Peyton fan but I never expected his little brother to win the Super Bowl so soon after Peyton did. And certainly not this year, after the regular season, when I was also having doubts about Eli too (I always thought he needed time to develop but four years you usually see
some improvement...) but he pulled out all the stops at the end and did it, huh?
It seems like the Commish (NFL Commissioner) is in serious trouble and it might look like things are going to get even more tough for the Patriots. (
Story here.)
Might've been trying to preserve the NFL "record of cleanliness" but it seems like the Patriots did cheat in the 2002 Super Bowl and probably the 2004 Super Bowl too since they cheated in the Steelers playoffs game that year. And it seems like Belichick has always been doing this since 2000. Disturbing. :/
My friend and her husband are of course devastated, but we spoke with them today and they seem like they'll be OK. They're even talking about trying it again at a later point, so that's probably a good sign.